SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]

50 minutes ago, Celestine said:

idk about smartguard or SGuard ActiveAntiCheat is the quality now in the market blocking everything tried using adernaline on AAC and didnt even worked but yeah rumors are rumors.. and btw not Advertising just saying the facts.

I had heard the same for strix guard the same a year ago anyway 

I had use s guard at 2017 and the main problem was  the problem of connection since anti viruses delete their files.. losing like 5% of ppl for sure 

Nobody is lying to anybody, we got a large client base that either OK with the quality or can pay for additional services.

With regards to people who block everything via driver etc. Adrenaline bypasses drivers, he became a bit lazy that is true, however those who claim 'block' them on-the-fly (i.e block access) or 1 window will work, is just showing that they have some sort of agreement. For some that may be enough - for us is a matter of principal that we don't deal with anybody.

You may speculate but I can guarantee most of you that you know little to nothing what is happening behind the scenes.

As for trojans and other bull, for god sake, we got a MS certification. Its not funny anymore.

We can't be good for everybody, some admins wants stuff for little or no price at all. That is life and people are divided in their opinions and I respect that.

You should go to l2oops or l2on or facebook and etc. and argue about their prices, you can't and won't do that and you spend thousands of dollars there however customer acquisition is extremely out of margin.

We work for customers with customers. If you don't like our approach then don't buy our services.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 6:12 PM, SGuard said:

Nobody is lying to anybody,    ... (1)

We can't be good for everybody, some admins wants stuff for little or no price at all. That is life and people are divided in their opinions and I respect that.

You should go to l2oops or l2on or facebook and etc. and argue about their prices, you can't and won't do that and you spend thousands of dollars there however customer acquisition is extremely out of margin.    ... (2)

We work for customers with customers. If you don't like our approach then don't buy our services.  ... (3)

(1) You constantly lying to everybody.

(2) Nobody argued about your pricing you MOFO. They talk straight about your lmao kind of "protection" that you offer. Still you try to swift the conversation to the pricing tags to benefit yourself.

But no one will buy something does and offers nothing like your project for their valued money.

(3) Like I said someone who makes a topic advertising their services and in the same topic asks not to buy that services you must be a phycho maniac freak. 

1. as a matter of fact unlike many other including yourself we never lie to anybody and are crystal clear about all services we provide.

2. I don't see you doing anything better or talking anything in particular or technical about it. just blah blah blah just another kid on a vacation. We have enough customers we don't need your endorsement or approval.

3. If you had a degree (or a 2 digit number of experience) in the field I'd maybe hear you out. Otherwise, I repeat, if you don't like our approach then don't buy our services.

You may go and shop around its a free community. There's no need to stop by one of last decent services in l2 and vaguely complain about something you nearly don't understand.

p.s. for a "constant liar" who joined this community mid 2018 vs the "fluffy angel" who joined End 2009 I've got more reputation than you do on this forum and we usually don't go out of the Marketplace section.

Do you think this community is rigged or something? We're all ears.

Edited by SGuard

• SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[Stay Home - Stay Safe!][11/1]
  • SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[Holiday Savings!][11/1]
24 minutes ago, SGuard said:

Only for MaxCheaters users - SGuard annual license price reduced to 180$/1 year.

Valid until Dec. 31st. 2020.

We wish you a great holiday session!

When you start block adrenaline then ppl will start take you seriously 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear customers and friends of Sguard.

We wish you a happy new year!

Our services continues the journey into 2021, and despite local and global issues, we're able to continue giving the best and outstanding service we can.

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

Our responsibility as a part of this community to help you in all situations possible.

Don't hesitate to contact us with any regards.

We hope  2021 will bring more stable and certain times.

Stay safe!

-Sguard

• SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[Happy New Year!][11/1]

Hello SGuard Team,

I'm currently working on opening my own server and had plans to contact you for your services. Before I do so, I wanted to ask: 

I landed on another MXC Thread, where a guy is asking for client files protection .dat and so on. 

1) Do you provide such service of protecting the files

2) I'm really new to this - why would some files need to be protected? What impact could this have on the game? 

Thanks for your time! ^^

EDIT: If anyone else has knowledge regarding reasons why files should be protected, please feel free to drop me a message. Highly appreciated! 

Edited by Shadowfall

@Shadowfall

Hello,

1. yes we do, free of charge. instructions provided.

2. yes you may find that information by either contacting me ahead of time, or visiting our website.

If you have any questions, please, contact me in skype or telegram.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...