SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]

7 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

running malware on user PCs to sniff on each of their actions sure looks more trustworthy than bot LUL

Thats why most guards are MS key certified and bots are not going to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but i may ask a question that many have already asked, but i see you bumping this post. Why anyone should buy bot protection while anyone can pay to andrenaline 20Euros and bypass anything he wants?

23 minutes ago, Zake said:

I'm sorry but i may ask a question that many have already asked, but i see you bumping this post. Why anyone should buy bot protection while anyone can pay to andrenaline 20Euros and bypass anything he wants?

i think there is a protection that stop adrenaline ...

sguard cant stop it .. so no reason to buy it , my opinion... well it blocks some other free bots

2 minutes ago, GsL said:

i think there is a protection that stop adrenaline ...

sguard cant stop it .. so no reason to buy it , my opinion... well it blocks some other free bots

or you can just add captcha and update it's images/patterns continuously 

2 minutes ago, Zake said:

or you can just add captcha and update it's images/patterns continuously 

plus all bots like strix guard smart guard and this one  create problems to log in for players

anti virus delete their files and they cant log in , many players have 0 IQ to fix such problems...   

i hope our replys dont delete , use such protections in your owo risk

Product is simply not worth it, better pay for a simple guard for clickers etc and pay for 2 bot hunters or continuously update captcha as Zake said. Also I don't like their attitude "do you know how much you need to spend if you want to completely block adrenaline?? ". Well in fact, I don't since you are the expert. Serious botters use adrenaline. So you basically tell me that I pay you to block adrenaline and you can't... My pack already blocks gipsy bot programs like l2net, tower etc. Well if you think about it your protection is kinda selling oxygen, while it's already free, am I wrong?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zake said:

characters are bypassable i think

Is a randomly generated code less efficient than an image?
Now that I think about it, maybe you're right.

Edited by TGSLineage2

10 hours ago, TGSLineage2 said:

Is a randomly generated code less efficient than an image?
Now that I think about it, maybe you're right.

This is not what i mention in my post but yes it could be less efficient once it's bypassed with a pattern

I'll summarize my answer about what was written here in my absence:

1. Sguard protection is signed via MS certification, so no virus flags.

2. We have close to zero connection issues.

3. Any protection is better than no protection, regardless what you feel about this particular product. Disagree? Open a server > 200 players and you'll see why.

4. Any captchas or other server tricks are easily bypassed. Characters or visuals. (again open up a server with more than 200 players)

5. Active bot fight is hard, therefore any additional service e.g adrenaline or spoofer is an extra service - I've never said or gave false hopes to anybody in public or private that when you pay 200$ a year or 50$ a month you will get adrenaline paid protection or spoofer protection, many customers are totally satisfied with basic protection functions, like hwid and basic bot/clicker/interface protection. As I've been long saying, admins should reconsider how much they want to invest in protection services. We're not antivirus with a million customers and there's no way we'll gain so much audience, ever. L2 is a small type of business. While all clients are spread between 5+ protections. Fees for services are going to stay as they are.

However if you want adrenaline/spoofer detection, the prices are crystal clear:

1. Adrenaline/helper(paid versions) - 200$/1 month.

2. Spoofer - 1000$ one time payment. (have to have basic sguard annual).

Regarding oxigen, I bet servers like GameCoast and Beyond wouldn't pay for oxygen.

Nobody have to work for free, I bet you don't.

Take care.

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

I'll summarize my answer about what was written here in my absence:

1. Sguard protection is signed via MS certification, so no virus flags.

2. We have close to zero connection issues.

3. Any protection is better than no protection, regardless what you feel about this particular product. Disagree? Open a server > 200 players and you'll see why.

4. Any captchas or other server tricks are easily bypassed. Characters or visuals. (again open up a server with more than 200 players)

5. Active bot fight is hard, therefore any additional service e.g adrenaline or spoofer is an extra service - I've never said or gave false hopes to anybody in public or private that when you pay 200$ a year or 50$ a month you will get adrenaline paid protection or spoofer protection, many customers are totally satisfied with basic protection functions, like hwid and basic bot/clicker/interface protection. As I've been long saying, admins should reconsider how much they want to invest in protection services. We're not antivirus with a million customers and there's no way we'll gain so much audience, ever. L2 is a small type of business. While all clients are spread between 5+ protections. Fees for services are going to stay as they are.

However if you want adrenaline/spoofer detection, the prices are crystal clear:

2. Spoofer - 1000$ one time payment. (have to have basic sguard annual).

Regarding oxigen, I bet servers like GameCoast and Beyond wouldn't pay for oxygen.

Nobody have to work for free, I bet you don't.

Take care.

200 per month ? for block adrenaline ?

13 minutes ago, GsL said:

200 per month ? for block adrenaline ?

ya and after adr dev sell you bypass for 30$ + 20$ key, but working only 1 active window