SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]

Previous topic is closed, so I'll just leave it here. 

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3b54b9bdf89b86c010b09270c964d53fbf211fdb7da35fc17f0b699dcd7f44c0/detection

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1e271562f617d5a04221ec34461bcfefef76e08371fe6feeb739bf1093428764/detection

SGuard is Microsoft certificated, most a/v will never flag it.

Edited by SGuard
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, SGuard said:

Patron's license is all his up until expiration. 

thats professional move, this is why i recommend you on my customers i never got a complaint.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear friends, 

We've updated our discount policy and added PTS purchase ability through our services. 

If you have questions, please contact us. 

We're happy for every new client, we deliver fast, reliable and guaranteed service for our products. 

We will take care of you and your project!

Nobody can compete with sguard when it comes to service & quality!

Dear friends,

SGuard now offers a client encryption tool for those who seek basic encryption for their files and work not to be shared around easily.

For more information contact us via preferred method of communication.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

Recently I've heard that unknown 'developers' are stepping forward to speak sh*t about sguard behind back.

While we do appreciate the feedback,  we'd like the people who believe in any sGuard faulty of some kind or any other reason why you would think negatively about our services, please respond publicly and let's have a public talk about it.

I do understand many friends of friends and other chain-friend community would recommend inferior services or no-services at all, you're not doing any better for this game or the service quality.

Will wait for response.

Dear friends,

We're glad to announce that we offer now PTS services! We are ready to fulfil any order you have in mind and beat any competition price.

Contact us today for more information!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear friends,

Our team wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy following 2020 new year.

Thank you for the year through support and we truly hope you stay safe and sound during holidays season!

Thank you for choosing SGuard. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

protection similar to smartguard, worthy or not doesn't matter. If you are dreaming creating something big into the l2 industry even in 2020, avoid going with scripts because in case you make it out your server will be hacked when you will be on rest mode. i wouldn't suggest even trying it out, you can get smartguard which is pretty much the same, at the same price and sleep well at nights after your hard work.

If you wanna block completely paid adrenaline, then you cannot block it with any kind of those bot protectors. You can only find alternatives through game core development and holding up 24/7 petitions system to get the reports. Also paying to the adrenaline to not allow bots in your server is not worthy too, adrenaline developer is a scum almost the same size like l2scripts developer.