SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]

• SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[Always there for you!][28/10]

We've been busy behind curtains to unveil new gen of protections for l2 and beyond. 

For now standard and vip branches are for sale and you can use it as soon as tomorrow.

For special options you may contact in skype or telegram.

Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

• SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[PTS services now available!][28/8]
  • 2 weeks later...

Skilled and trusted, had problems with installation and patches, support helped very fast, updated my patch and solved all errors. Also always answer on all my questions very polite and in details. ❤️

• Thanks 1

• SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][19/1]

Dear MxC users and guests,

Happy new year!

As part of annual service update we'd like to announce few new services we have to offer:

1. PTS retail packs for sale (original 286p classic/essense or god), essense 306p (in development). All released packs are in perfect retail working conditions. 

2. Java services of any type and kind. From small to large features. We accept any order on any chronicle/pack base. 

3. We feature a new high end standard protection for large scale servers.

For details and information, please contant me at:

telegram: https://t.me/tech_support_s

We wish you the best year! 

SGuard team is always here for you, 365 days yearound.

• 7 months later...
  • SGuard changed the title to SGuard Protection & Dev[286/306 PTS packs available!][02/01]