how things are going here

Fanky

It’s been a while since the last time I browsed over here,

tho I saw few old members overhere while I was checking around the sections etc.

How are you going guys; :<

2 hours ago, Fanky said:

It’s been a while since the last time I browsed over here,

tho I saw few old members overhere while I was checking around the sections etc.

How are you going guys; :<

1. Maxtor still answer only in "I want buy VIP" pm's 

2. Xdem spam everyone even tho lately his hate levels are lower.

3. Elfo still making projects that he quit 2 months later and move on.

4. Worthy people like mevsyou e.t.c left staff and instead of someone capable maxtor added useless people like reborn12 and baggos who 1 year ago spammed in forum more than xdem

5. Idiots still trying to open server with free and shared files.

How are you?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Quantum Mechanics said:

4. Worthy people like mevsyou e.t.c left staff and instead of someone capable maxtor added useless people like reborn12 and baggos who 1 year ago spammed in forum more than xdem

How are you?

Not so much free time the last years due to my work/university.

These days I got some unexpected free time and I thought that would be nice to say a hi,tho,I see many things has changed since the last time I wrote a topic here(2016(?)).

21 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Hahaha, that's not true anymore but if it makes you feel better then fine :D 

Well ok it might no be anymore. >.> but dont make me feel bad for adding plz.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Quantum Mechanics said:

How are you?

u forgot to mention that there is a "group" of people who keep trading reputation ,like anyone cares for online social points.

omegalul

1 minute ago, bravetobe said:

u forgot to mention that there is a "group" of people who keep trading reputation ,like anyone cares for online social points.

omegalul

hahaha that reminds me a lot of 2010-2013-14 period(we had karma thing back then),srsly there are people who still care about that?

Just now, bravetobe said:

omegalul

Please don't give me -1 cause ill be sad for the next 2 days and ill report you for ruining my mood :'(

Just now, Fanky said:

hahaha that reminds me a lot of 2010-2013-14 period(we had karma thing back then),srsly there are people who still care about that?

Yap afc. I reported someone with my VIP acc 3 weeks ago cause he shared some of my files and all noobish trash mods gave me 10 warnings for language and because i started giving them -1 they banned me :D i guess -1 reputation took away their mood and they couldn't spend their lovely night with their ex-girlfriends. sad storka

25 minutes ago, Fanky said:

26 minutes ago, Quantum Mechanics said:

Please don't give me -1 cause ill be sad for the next 2 days and ill report you for ruining my mood :'(

We facebook now 

https://imgur.com/a/buAARpZ

1 hour ago, Quantum Mechanics said:

6.Fixed accessDenied weekly Account creations and banned ofc..

How are you?

Oh again im really bored to ban you again...

Edited by Reborn12

Yap afc. I reported someone with my VIP acc 3 weeks ago cause he shared some of my files and all noobish trash mods gave me 10 warnings for language and because i started giving them -1 they banned me :D i guess -1 reputation took away their mood and they couldn't spend their lovely night with their ex-girlfriends. sad storka

A friend of urs ... https://imgur.com/a/JPWR9Dj

24 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

A friend of urs ... https://imgur.com/a/JPWR9Dj

Yeap they are all gipsies. Especially the reborn12 that guy is the most fail guy in the entire forum. I wish i had the conversation from people who said he tried sell trance's pack for "best gold server", yet they rejected him cause they saw that is trance pack :D

5 minutes ago, Quantum Mechanics said:

Yeap they are all gipsies. Especially the reborn12 that guy is the most fail guy in the entire forum. I wish i had the conversation from people who said he tried sell trance's pack for "best gold server", yet they rejected him cause they saw that is trance pack :D

Hahaha you made my day...you will understand one day that you suck and one guy like me in some years can code better than your 10 years experience in java...

Yours codes really sucks and about my gold pack i got better than every l2gold server out there so please just go back to your cave...and learn some basics...i saw your work in your best freya back ever made and really warnings and errors was more than loading description...

• Haha 1

Just now, Reborn12 said:

Hahaha you made my day...you will understand one day that you suck and one guy like me in some years can code better than your 10 years experience in java...

Yours codes really sucks and about my gold pack i got better than every l2gold server out there so please just go back to your cave...and learn some basics...i saw your work in your best freya back ever made and really warnings and errors was more than loading description...

Why you spend your time to answer in this piece of nothing? The ant is more important than this guy.. That's happens when your life is damaged form everywhere, and your only solution is to spam on forums. Ignore him, let this damaged brain to speak for everything he want, until this account be banned again.