Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

Our Beta finished,all reports by Beta participants have been fixed and posted in our Forum.

Thanks Everyone who participated in Beta and helped us.

The system will remain the same.

Grand Opening Saturday 18/08/2018 at 21:00 GMT +3

TteSDgp.png

We are waiting for you.

Website

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ez katka im on pc now so no lags

scammed name, geting ddos, what u expected? :D 

if they cant open beta w/o problems, i want see live server ;D

Fixes

  • Drop rates have been fixed and are x15 now
  • Safe Enchant +4 and Max Enchant +12 Fixed
  • 24 Buffs slots on Buffer scheme Fixed
  • Community Board, Enchant & Buffer delay Fixed
  • Freya Easy and Hard don't need quest Fixed
  • You cannot use Teleport & Buffer from ALT + B when you are in combat or flagged Fixed
  • You cannot use GM Shop, Exclusive Shop & Heal from Buffer (ALT + B) outside of towns Fixed
  • Several mobs in LOA, Hellbound have been decreased Fixed
  • Clan Premium Fixed and now gives Premium status to All Clan members with almost Double rates (x93)

 

LOOOOOOL imba fixes

Edited by baksteen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Fixes

  • Drop rates have been fixed and are x15 now
  • Safe Enchant +4 and Max Enchant +12 Fixed
  • 24 Buffs slots on Buffer scheme Fixed
  • Community Board, Enchant & Buffer delay Fixed
  • Freya Easy and Hard don't need quest Fixed
  • You cannot use Teleport & Buffer from ALT + B when you are in combat or flagged Fixed
  • You cannot use GM Shop, Exclusive Shop & Heal from Buffer (ALT + B) outside of towns Fixed
  • Several mobs in LOA, Hellbound have been decreased Fixed
  • Clan Premium Fixed and now gives Premium status to All Clan members with almost Double rates (x93)

 

LOOOOOOL imba fixes

 

2k18 changelog ;D 

 

no idea but this killed me 

 

I will explain here how our .dressme works.

  • Type .dressme in game
  • You can have up to 8 different Dress Me.
  • Choose the Dressme 1
  • Choose Chest for example and you have the option to Try it and to Buy it by clicking on the Icon.
  • After you ourchase the Dressme click on Use button to use this dressme.

 

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 12:45 AM, AchYlek said:

 

2k18 changelog ;D 

 

no idea but this killed me 

 

I will explain here how our .dressme works.

  • Type .dressme in game
  • You can have up to 8 different Dress Me.
  • Choose the Dressme 1
  • Choose Chest for example and you have the option to Try it and to Buy it by clicking on the Icon.
  • After you ourchase the Dressme click on Use button to use this dressme.

 

type .dressme to dressme with the dressme system and it will dress you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rip server , just scamer w/o own ideas and 7x fake online ;D next time try rename files at your system and u will get maybe more ppl 

 

9B0UsA5.png

Edited by AchYlek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AchYlek said:

rip server , just scamer w/o own ideas and 7x fake online ;D next time try rename files at your system and u will get maybe more ppl 

 

9B0UsA5.png

What is that? Please explain :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

7.8k online and another 7k w8ing to login. best project 2k18 !!

7778 is the IP port lul.

and 7000 is probably the max amount of online players that can connect in the same time to server.

3 hours ago, baksteen said:

What is that? Please explain :D

 

@AchYlek want say that there are 48 online players, but in game the counter show x7 times the real amount.

Edited by Own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Own said:

7778 is the IP port lul.

and 7000 is probably the max amount of online players that can connect in the same time to server.

 

@AchYlek want say that there are 48 online players, but in game the counter show x7 times the real amount.

ty for answer

 

yea 7778 is game port since his first server is (l2 cosmos) 

 

7000 is his hosting for max online and 48 is real online 

 

deal with this, its most retarded admin ever , when he cant even rename files and add it 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.