GIRAN.ONLINE sale of the project!

ÐÑодажа пÑоекÑа GIRAN.ONLINE, Incubus,1, 1, 3 иÑл 2018, 12:58, ФоÑÑм админиÑÑÑаÑоÑов игÑовÑÑ ÑеÑвеÑов, 88599, 7141, png, logo-Recovereкккккd.png

Greetings to all, an international project is being sold in which about 25 thousand dollars were invested.
The project is famous, has behind it a loud, but one unfortunate discovery.
The price of the complete set: 1.300 dollars.
Everything is immediately sold in one hand and will not spread further.
The kit includes:
1. Author's login-screen from demev (Made for $ 250) (There are no logos in the video, there is the same version with 3D logos):

https://youtu.be/omjDU4Kzg8k

2. The domain name giran.online;
3. Yandex.direct, google.adwords. They have ready-made advertising settings;
4. Groups in facebook and facebook (https://vk.com/yougameindustry and https://facebook.com/giran.online/);
5. A unique patch of the project in 2 versions, with the choice of language directly from the main menu. The patch is about the same as on AVERIA, it was made to order for $ 300 from edkith;
6. A beautiful and convenient UPDATER from VIRUS'a;
7. Website design from UNSIMPLE + design of the forum from UNSIMPLE (made to order for 1.0000 $) Design of the site can be seen on the website giran.online;
8. Open-team build with bots, an excellent geodata and an achievement system (all checked and off-like). Bots were made to order for $ 700, the geodata was bought for $ 1000, the system of achievements was written to order, fully implemented and ready to use, ran on a 2-week OBT with 150+ online;
9. Base of accounts of live players registered on the project (3,700 left);
10. Protection S-GUARD with an additional function of damage on the screen;
11. All the necessary schedule, resources and technical support;

I apologize for the bad English.

To contact in skype - sonic2o or in private message.

The project is for sale or is looking for an investment. After the sale, I'm ready to continue working on the project, as I put a lot of energy into it and do not want to stop.
I will answer any of your questions.

Edited by GiranOnline

14 minutes ago, Krickt01 said:

Why you sell it for 1.000$ on another forum?

In ***** forum, the old price is indicated. There you can not edit your message. But, I indicated a new price in the same topic below.

Edited by Designatix
Do not mention other development sites.

15 hours ago, GiranOnline said:

In ***** forum, the old price is indicated. There you can not edit your message. But, I indicated a new price in the same topic below.

What is the reason of increased price? 

And i don't see your new message(price) on another forum.

1 hour ago, Krickt01 said:

What is the reason of increased price? 

And i don't see your new message(price) on another forum.

Originally sold without assembly, now with him, in addition to the large demand, many are interested in buying. 5th message.