Developer

Greetings community,
I'm in need of a developer that is able to code under my command of course the developer will get paid before the code delivery. I need someone that can deliver on time, bugless features that I'm gonna need.

Trusted people with history will be prefered.

Drop me a PM in here for more info or add me on Skype L2_Veronica

Edit:  Such people will be blocked.

Spoiler

0ciWzD7.png

Edited by L2Veronica

Very bad attitude, he ignores whoever doesn't have some "evidence" of his Google Programming skills. Classic Diva who think freelancers it's a company. 

Km63Puy.png

I told him to do the code first and in the end do the payment still he ignores cause no proofs. Big Diva here.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, xxdem said:

he also disqualified xxdem xD

He need some google proof in order to ask for some killing spree system. Who tell you "Ill do the code for you first, check it that it works perfect and then pay me" and you deny to him jesus.

When people don't share their ideas with others prior getting a solid 'proof' or whatever the guy is skilled is totally understanble, the issue here isn't the skill but the trust to share the idea.

Obviously it would help people understanding what kind of skills needed by updating the topic.

Being professional, even when you apply for a job matters.
Dealing with a developer that cannot make a presentation for what he has done so far in his career is not in my plans.

I don't know how people used to get 'jobs' in here.

I can't understand why that guy Quantum Mechanics downvoted me when he approached me with 2 accounts and I turned him down because after research I found that he's AccessDenied' aka WolfGiaS3na (a banned for scam member in here).

A mod please check it.

1 hour ago, L2Veronica said:

Being professional, even when you apply for a job matters.
Dealing with a developer that cannot make a presentation for what he has done so far in his career is not in my plans.

I don't know how people used to get 'jobs' in here.

I can't understand why that guy Quantum Mechanics downvoted me when he approached me with 2 accounts and I turned him down because after research I found that he's AccessDenied' aka WolfGiaS3na (a banned for scam member in here).

A mod please check it.

You're a scammer or a big troll nothing more. Its impossible a guy with new acc and 1 post to reject people who tells him "ill make you the code for free just to check my skills and then you pay me for others". 

Also we are all freelancers here and your standars suck. You remind me of those employers whos requirements to join their join are like:

1. Speak flawless english

2. Known 500 programming languages

3. Be the best in what you do and have team spirit

4. 200 degree of english,francais,italiano e.t.c

Just to sit behind an office and adjust a joomla template :D

Cause afcourse freelancers always take photos of their codes when they are done just to be secured in case some troll from future come and ask to see evidence. 

Edited by Quantum Mechanics

Just now, .Elfocrash said:

I don't know if it's a problem with the l2j devs attitude or what. Before he made this topic he approached me and he was very polite and open.

I just had to reject the offer because I don't do paid l2j work.

Judging from Wolf's screenshot, Veronica did nothing wrong. Wolf just sounded cocky and flexed saying "Tell me what it is to do and you will see my skills.". Sadly, real life doesn't work like that. 

Be realistic. Its not google here. I approached him with a nice way also and he seemed cocky as hell. I didn't even tell him to pay me i said ill do the work first in his PC and if is ok to pay me. Yet he repeat "give me some photo or something" and then he ignored me. What photo dude? It's not GOOGLE portofolio here. You hire someone for a test and check his skills. We no all keep samples of our work. Stop defending kids and for once don't pretend to be tereza. If i did add him and say "give me 500 euro and i do ur task" yes i would be the ass but when u tell someone, hi.. i want work for you for free for the first time or similar stuff to test my skills and he no talk to you then u are an ass.

45 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

You lost me there. When someone who don't know mistypes the word "Hello" for "Hell" and your opening line is "Heaven" then you are not nice. You are arrogant, sarcastic and you are definitely not funny. You don't know who's are the end of the skype chat. Maturity is what this community doesn't have.

Also ofc you should be able to show samples of your work. You don't need to show code, but you need to be able to show an outcome. How does that person know that you can get the job done, especially when he says that he will pay you ahead of time.

Obviously a mature and serious person wouldn't ask for LINEAGE 2 devs using skype. He is just another teeneger.. Words and fancy clothes won't change the interior. Also the "heaven" was a joke. What you write to a same age guy who play L2? Sir? Jesus.. Stop having the same protocols of a company applied on a 2004 game.. 

The more u talk the more stupid ur words seem. After all u gonna tell me " you didnt wear a 20.000 euro suit when he added you, shame on you". ROLF

In my opinion, client always choose what he want, if the one hiring something would be me, it would be my decision to choose developer or not, if I wouldn't like the way dev speaks with me, I wouldn't hire him, I see totally no problem here too. Veronica approached to me too, asking for my systems + some personal developing, but since I'm busy on event engine, I rejected him. In any case, I do not see any problem here.

He didn't seem like a bad guy to me, but all that interview process sucks a bit if you ask me, when you are on a small community like this you should know who is who in the first place without having to interview them and you should really know the veterans.

As for me no intros sorry, I did it back when I was looking for a job and for sure I am not gonna do it in l2. I rarely give someone the opportunity to code for him or use my codes in the first place

Cheers

Edited by xxdem

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Los Angeles love spells 📱 (973_384_3997  The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • 📞 Verified Lost love spell caster 📱 (973) 384-3997  The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • 📱 Best Love Spells  (973) 384-3997  in New York City NY The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • 📞+ 1 (973) 384-3997  Voodoo Love spells Visalia,California The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • Montgomery Alabama ☎️ (973) 384-3997  AL  Genuine Voodoo Love Spells The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
  • Topics