baksteen

[LF] Game Master for an upcoming L2 Project

Hello,

I am looking for a reliable Game Master for an upcoming Lineage 2 Project. If you want to be a part of this Project, please don't hesitate to shoot me private message.

Basic Infos about the Project

• x50/x25 Rates (not decided yet)
  • Client is C6 Interlude
  • We already have a site + dedicated server with DDoS Protection
  • PvP Server

Requirements for applying as a Game Master

• Must be fluent in English => Writing and Speaking
  • Must have a working Microphone
  • Must have Discord
  • Must be atleast 18 Years old
  • Preferably previous experience as a Game Master

Please like I stated above, send me a Private Message over Maxcheaters.

Thanks for reading :)

Posted (edited)

Update: Still looking for a Game Master.

Things we currently work on and which is being done.

• Website Design should be done by tomorrow or today depends on how fast Strain is finishing it.
  • Automated Server Launcher/Updater gets being developed on Weekend.
  • Server is Online and running.
  • Discord Server and Forums (https://l2xenoth.com) are also up and running
  • Some client edits are already finished, more coming within the development stage of the server.
  • If you want to know more about the server build progress, please ask me in Private Message.
Your tasks as a Game Master/Helper while the Development Stage.

• Helping in the Server Development Stage.
  • Being Online on Discord everyday while the Server is in the Development Stage.

Edited by baksteen

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

why only in development stage? 

does the person have to leave after server is ready?

No, of course not. Every applicant will be interviewed so we just pick the best people. So we definitely let him stay in the Staff Team, when he want to stay.

Thanks for asking that, i forgot to clear that up.

Also, the GM will have a Test Phase (Trial GM) like lets say 2 weeks, so we see if he fits in the Team. If he does, he get promoted to an og GM. GM's will have limited access to gm commands, i dont like corruption.

Edited by baksteen
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, baksteen said:

No, of course not. Every applicant will be interviewed so we just pick the best people. So we definitely let him stay in the Staff Team, when he want to stay.

Thanks for asking that, i forgot to clear that up.

Also, the GM will have a Test Phase (Trial GM) like lets say 2 weeks, so we see if he fits in the Team. If he does, he get promoted to an og GM. GM's will have limited access to gm commands, i dont like corruption.

I guess that's for free

Posted (edited)

2 reasons for someone who wants to be gm.

1) play with all the gm commands.

2) if not 1) atleast get paid.

Whats the motivation?

Edited by melron

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, melron said:

2 reasons for someone who wants to be gm.

1) play with all the gm commands.

2) if not 1) atleast get paid.

Whats the motivation?

Actually i thought about that before, to pay the Staff, if the server is well populated and gains donations which can hold the costs. 

It's an option tho, still. We have to see how things evolve.

To your 1) - There are people around who do those kind of things for free because they like to help people with their problems and helping managing the server. I myself was a GM on L2Perseus. Nighty didn't even asked me if i want to getting paid, i did it for free because i liked my duties.

Edited by baksteen

12 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Actually i thought about that before, to pay the Staff, if the server is well populated and gains donations which can hold the costs. 

It's an option tho, still. We have to see how things evolve.

To your 1) - There are people around who do those kind of things for free because they like to help people with their problems and helping managing the server. I myself was a GM on L2Perseus. Nighty didn't even asked me if i want to getting paid, i did it for free because i liked my duties.

Yea but you hadnt roles in there. You need people to do things so dont expect good work for free.

I personally was paying my gms for 10e per day and the deal was answering petitions and forum support for atleast 5 hours per day.

The 'free' ome you mentioned, will wake up, login for 2 hours to see invisible pvp, log out, log in again after some hours and stay afk in gmlistoff. Think about it

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, melron said:

16 minutes ago, melron said:

Yea but you hadnt roles in there. You need people to do things so dont expect good work for free.

I personally was paying my gms for 10e per day and the deal was answering petitions and forum support for atleast 5 hours per day.

The 'free' ome you mentioned, will wake up, login for 2 hours to see invisible pvp, log out, log in again after some hours and stay afk in gmlistoff. Think about it

Nice points you got there. Well like i said in my earlier reply, i will think about it. But for now, it's most likely not going to happen.

Edited by baksteen

i kind of agree with both of you there.

in my opinion if the gms are just for helping you in completing your idea and their opinion doesnt really matter then you have "beta testers" not Members of the staff or team, for someone to do something for free he needs to care about the result and about the project in general, it is possible that random guys you recruit waste more of your time and mess thing up with trying all the commands than help you

but there is the chance that you will find someone who will care for the project ( if you take him in your inner circle ) and not keep him as an outsider who helps with tests.

keep in mind that what i am saying here is to help. I too would love to have some of the members of this community in my team but you need to be picky, not anyone will do and not everyone is interested . for example if you could choose between melron or 20 "gms" you should take quality over "possible help and probable kids who want to play with gm character"

15 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

i kind of agree with both of you there.

in my opinion if the gms are just for helping you in completing your idea and their opinion doesnt really matter then you have "beta testers" not Members of the staff or team, for someone to do something for free he needs to care about the result and about the project in general, it is possible that random guys you recruit waste more of your time and mess thing up with trying all the commands than help you

but there is the chance that you will find someone who will care for the project ( if you take him in your inner circle ) and not keep him as an outsider who helps with tests.

keep in mind that what i am saying here is to help. I too would love to have some of the members of this community in my team but you need to be picky, not anyone will do and not everyone is interested . for example if you could choose between melron or 20 "gms" you should take quality over "possible help and probable kids who want to play with gm character"

Thanks for your suggestion.