interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

Jeez i can't believe we're at 5 days from launch.. there's always a desire from emerald to add something new to the game, the dedication he puts to the server is no small thing. People are prone to remember bad experiences or when someone answers them in a bad manner, but I can tell you I've submitted dozens of suggestions and requests, some of them with very little or nitpicky changes, and even the smallest one, if defended with enough evidence, was considered and answered. 

Hey guys finally, L2OVC is back!

This custom interlude is wonderful Emerald creation. Lot of different event's mini maps, custom feature.

Tons of ppl online all day long. Nice farming system, bring your friends and join... I need some competition :))

18 minutes ago, prevy said:

Hello everyone!
Order vs Chaos is one of the best pvp Interlude servers BY FAR!

Great community, nice events and tons of fun !

Warmly recommended !

if u recommend it we will join,rat

On 7/22/2018 at 10:03 PM, brandonng said:

@Sahar I am cnig69 or scaretactic. I've played your server for probably 4-5 wipes now and I would consider myself more of a "veteran" than others. I have always supported your server by donating 100-200 euros per wipe and have always advertised players to come. But my negativity and experience towards you is that I never EXPECT to receive special treatment as a player even if I am a donator. All I expected was respect that I was willing to support your project. 

My problem was that I travel for business alot, and one time I forgot my account info after not logging in for a week as I used a unique password compared to before and I lost the paper I wrote it down on. I messaged you if you could help me receive my password back since I used a random email as my "master email". Instead of trying to spend 5-10 min and for me to prove my identity, you just told me you had more important things to worry about and if you listened to every question about losing an account, you wouldnt have time for anything (or something along those lines, i forget). That season I spent 200 euros, and that was the response I received from the server I was supporting. My friends that I used to play with on here have quit due to your forum replies to them on their suggestions. Rude, blunt, and inconsiderate that they are willing to invest their personal time for your server.

Last season was my final straw, once again I donated. I went on a business trip for a week, and I gave my account info (stupidly) to another player and he took my items. This was my fault and it was simple as that. However, my friends I was playing with insisted on trying to seek action even though I told them not to. They insisted on talking to you about getting my items back or atleast figuring out what happened. Even though it was my fault, since they cared so much I said do what you must do but I gave my own info away so its my fault that the items are lost. But based on what they told me and your responses to them, and how once again, you did not show a care in the world towards your player base. It upset me and I issued my FIRST ever recall to donations. Although failed, it was not the money, i dont care about money. It was my trying to show you my displeasure of how you treat your players.

This turned into a rant, but once again, I really enjoy playing your server. Youve done a great job creating content and dealing with trolls etc. All i've ever wanted and asked for from you as an admin was to show more empathy to your players and show more respect/care. 

200 euros it's only breakfast mate  ))). It Is not in any1's fault that u use a random email for your acc.  I Don't understand even 'n our dayz how people lose their memory about these accounts and emails so on. It's an old problem anyways since... internet world. Try To Be More Careful next Time and maybe some1 will be able to help ya out. ^^'.  If you don't even help yourself then , how can any1 else would ? :D 

Edited by Inhabited

Lets just relax with some real good pvp shall we.
7 minutes of pure PvP over Queen Ant from one of our players.
The most balanced fight you will not find anywhere else, guaranteed.

See how both teams try real hard to push back the other.
Evantually the Order team decides to kill Queen Ant while blocking off the cave entrance, Chaos team was pushing way too late.
What a play...

Less than 3 days left !!!

Edited by Sahar

Hi There.

Guys here's another opinion from old school player.

I haven't played lL2 for more than 1y now since I've started a carrer and etc...
But by accident I met this server on the news in FaceBook an since the moment I've read the features of if. It's like...
Come on guys, have you met server like this in any time soon? This seems to be the most interesting interlude server at the moment and this is worldwide believe me. 

Why am I saying this when I haven't even played for the past year?

Well if you're a noob of course you wouldn't understand but here is why:
Accept it or not all the old school players which are able to het the mature experience of the game and to have real fun out of it, they are all 20+ to 35+ years old I've seen even older people playing L2. So the point is that all of us got real sh1t on going already we are not the kids playing all day in front of the monitor.
And what does this server gives you? 
- The best opportunity to play something fair. 
 - You don't have to spend 24/7 in order to be equal with the rest of the players.
- You don't have to get crazy when you see 100+ bots farming and GM isn't doing a sh1t about it.
- You get much more than L2. We all remember l2infinite and gooosh those memories. Yeah you can live them all over again here.

Alright I've lost pretty much like 10 mins here convincing no one since all the important players are conviced since the moment of announcment of this server.

Good luck to all see you in game.

• Like 1

Not recommended! Why?

After playing ovc, other servers will be boring as hell, and there's no coming back xd

I quit l2 some years ago, but somehow I found out about ovc and tested it, its the best thing I've played in many many years. I only play ovc now, and when the season ends, I just wait for the following season, not even playing other l2 servers...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CardiB said:

Hi There.

Guys here's another opinion from old school player.

I haven't played lL2 for more than 1y now since I've started a carrer and etc...
But by accident I met this server on the news in FaceBook an since the moment I've read the features of if. It's like...
Come on guys, have you met server like this in any time soon? This seems to be the most interesting interlude server at the moment and this is worldwide believe me. 

Why am I saying this when I haven't even played for the past year?

Well if you're a noob of course you wouldn't understand but here is why:
Accept it or not all the old school players which are able to het the mature experience of the game and to have real fun out of it, they are all 20+ to 35+ years old I've seen even older people playing L2. So the point is that all of us got real sh1t on going already we are not the kids playing all day in front of the monitor.
And what does this server gives you? 
- The best opportunity to play something fair. 
 - You don't have to spend 24/7 in order to be equal with the rest of the players.
- You don't have to get crazy when you see 100+ bots farming and GM isn't doing a sh1t about it.
- You get much more than L2. We all remember l2infinite and gooosh those memories. Yeah you can live them all over again here.

Alright I've lost pretty much like 10 mins here convincing no one since all the important players are conviced since the moment of announcment of this server.

Good luck to all see you in game.

Welcome Back OLD DOG ))). 

Played 3 or 4 interlude seasons there,don't remember exactly.It's a good pvp experience,zero lag(you can turn of the animations if its too crowded and your pc cant handle it),balanced classes(check the changes on the site before you chose a class so you won't cry afterwards) and the whole setup with the events is great.The very first days are the most pleasurable.Massive action.

Donations are pretty expensive.And thats good for the game.Very few people will donate 3digits that will give them significant advantage over the others.Most will give small amounts just to get a small boost and get access to the donation manager that offers some usefull gear with discount from time to time.

Seasons end when all the community leaves the server.100 days on average.I have seen it last more or slightly less.I honestly think that if people decide to play there lets say for 3 years it will last 3 years.From what i 've seen,the server only gets wiped if it's completely empty.

On the downside.There are some geodata issues that every java server has.Sometimes you will fall under dark elven village or you will stuck when you are chasing an other character from behind with your dagger to backstab him.

Anyway im not here for the reward,i don't need it,i can own them so easy that i'm willing to give people like Neras and Prevy a head start just to make things interesting.

I just want the game to last longer this time cause i really enjoy it.So the more people the better.

Join Order if u want to live :D

P.S. Don't give your items to a guy named Luffy.

Best Gve Server ever..Good and balanced Fights.All classes are Playable and funny.

I Reccomend you join all at 28/7  17.00  most fun in first hours pvping with low build

cya in game.

Edited by MAKEDONIA1