l2jserver Interlude

3 hours ago, Tryskell said:

PS : if one man could handle everything, then why is there no completed public pack yet ? You're probably 23yo and think you're a God or something, but many ppl, included me, are more humble.

Humble? You? :D

On the topic: You could wait 3-4 months for my pack to be available

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vampir said:

Lucera:

- No source code, lazy developer

- After opening my first server on it, I was fixing issues for 3 months 8 hours a day

- No game breaking issues, just a lot of small ones that together will make it unplayable in low rate and possibly mid rate too

I would not recommend any of those packs unless you are willing to spend a lot of time on them or pay a lot of money to developers

2 weeks for 1 magic critical at your server :D :D  but no hate, since stalonka my friend 

Edited by AchYlek

Pointless discussion, there's nothing better than acis for Interlude just like there's nothing better than l2jserver for H5.

Even when they have flaws, they are the best around, and even if acis missing alot of stuff, once you get access you'll probably find all your needs inside the shares section.

So to answer the main question, aCis is your way to go, but don't expect it to have everything working, you'll have to put some effort to get it to the point you'll be happy with it - and with alittle bit of work and patience, you'll get there.

As a player who has played plenty of servers with acis and lucera files i am gonna say lucera is by far the best when it comes to skills / balance / bugs 

20 minutes ago, vampir said:

l2jserver for H5? Nice way to kill server in 1 day

Yes l2jserver for H5, unless you got something *proven better* in your pocket instead of random comments.

I used them twice for a live server back in 2015, they do require some work (as any other pack out there) but they were stable enough for use.

All these "premium" packs out there like l2jsunrise sell nothing more but the same l2jserver with a bunch of customs ontop.

And trust me as soon as there will be something to recommend on, I will - so far there isn't.

Edited by Sahar

Lucera is trully better than acis, though you need to have source code for it to make required fixes, thats the only issue.

Any russian H5 pack like FandC have FAR less issues than l2jserver. It's not possible to make server in top10 hopzone with l2jserver unless you spend years of work on the pack, in fandc or any other pack it's totally possible. I know because i open servers since many years.

36 minutes ago, vampir said:

Lucera is trully better than acis, though you need to have source code for it to make required fixes, thats the only issue.

Any russian H5 pack like FandC have FAR less issues than l2jserver. It's not possible to make server in top10 hopzone with l2jserver unless you spend years of work on the pack, in fandc or any other pack it's totally possible. I know because i open servers since many years.

Which are the problems you faced with jserver files? 

working with lucera 1 Year almost best platform support maybe slow but the point is they do new updates every few days & releasing a lot of fixes for me seems stable also friendly Developer team

2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

working with lucera 1 Year almost best platform support maybe slow but the point is they do new updates every few days & releasing a lot of fixes for me seems stable also friendly Developer team

Where? Opensource? Public repo?

:)

i don't know what are you talking about guys but, even a server with frozen files (which i believe is the worst) can be success with the correct administration.

Even if you take the 'best' interlude sources and try to open a server without using your hands you will fail.

Now lets get real, before 5 years , or even 7-8... There was many pvp/mid/low rate succesfully servers while aCis/lucera wasn't even there. 

All in one, pick the sources you think they can give you pleasure, work on them, be happy.

2 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

If it was free it probably wouldn't be good. Developers lose motivation if the ROI or the attention they get isn't there.

Look at Tryskell.

PS: I'm not saying free things cannot be better that paid ones. It's just the L2 community mentality that says the opposite.

Touché!

And good luck with l2dotnet.

Project is alive, do the geodata engine, it will be good start point to attract more devs (I hope)

3 hours ago, melron said:

i don't know what are you talking about guys but, even a server with frozen files (which i believe is the worst) can be success with the correct administration.

Even if you take the 'best' interlude sources and try to open a server without using your hands you will fail.

Now lets get real, before 5 years , or even 7-8... There was many pvp/mid/low rate succesfully servers while aCis/lucera wasn't even there. 

All in one, pick the sources you think they can give you pleasure, work on them, be happy.

All questions answered in this message.