How to hide that i am using Virtualbox?

Hello, i have a problem, some servers detect that i am using virtualmachine and l2exe is not start.

I tried already the known methods of regedit edit but still didnt worked, any idea?

VM detection can be done in so many ways, looking at processes, files, registry, drivers, devices and other things, google how malware detect VMs and u can see for yourself.

Without reversing the l2.exe u cannot know. It could be as simple as looking at the name of your emulated graphics/sound/mobo chip, but could also be something more complex.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sepultribe said:

VM detection can be done in so many ways, looking at processes, files, registry, drivers, devices and other things, google how malware detect VMs and u can see for yourself.

Without reversing the l2.exe u cannot know. It could be as simple as looking at the name of your emulated graphics/sound/mobo chip, but could also be something more complex.

thumbs up to this guy, he knows his shit

11 hours ago, sepultribe said:

Thank you very much Sir

Edited by SQL Developer

23 hours ago, Anarchy said:

Hello dear, thanks for your reply i tried to install it but tdl.exe had corrupted route as my antivirus informed me