Celestine

Share Intelrude Interface Auto Pots / New Inventory / Class Icons Updated.

Recommended Posts

Hello, Guys today i would like to share with you Simple Interface without Automatic things like Auto Enchant Auto Augment that means server owners can use this interface for their server what is new?

 

a8e53e2067.jpg

 

0cb46f9fe5.jpg

 

Automatic Potions

Class Icons Updated near party

New Inventory

Skillgrp

 

Upcoming Changes:

 

Fix Inventory missing Jewerly Slot

Fix Skillbar to something new

 

Download Link: http://rgho.st/6NXZ5Ms5Z?r=339

 

Download Link 2: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZm2uB7ZgR911qxSdRzPgmN7plktDuEELOKy

 

Hope you Enjoy it!

 

 

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Hello, Guys today i would like to share with you Simple Interface without Automatic things like Auto Enchant Auto Augment that means server owners can use this interface for their server what is new?

 

a8e53e2067.jpg

 

0cb46f9fe5.jpg

 

Automatic Potions

Class Icons Updated near party

New Inventory

Skillgrp

 

Upcoming Changes:

 

Fix Inventory missing Jewerly Slot

Fix Skillbar to something new

 

Download Link: http://rgho.st/6NXZ5Ms5Z?r=339

 

Hope you Enjoy it!

 

 

Can you add to other download server? Because for me not working download. I'm pressing download, and nothing happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kiduu93 said:

thanks, great work :)

maybe in future updates you will include option for fps, to remove all skill animations

 

this can happen trought user.ini which i have xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like always nice share!

But I think will be better change interface from classic:

- add auto potion slot(if some1 don't want them then he can not use.

- change mini map (radar classic like)

- add party member icon

- add new icon  for macroses

- change global and town/dange map (I can send my if u need)

- add auto use macros  on toolsbar

- change skillgrp like neophron ( limit under character)

And more other...

PS.  I hate my english))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hotaka said:

Like always nice share!

But I think will be better change interface from classic:

- add auto potion slot(if some1 don't want them then he can not use.

- change mini map (radar classic like)

- add party member icon

- add new icon  for macroses

- change global and town/dange map (I can send my if u need)

- add auto use macros  on toolsbar

- change skillgrp like neophron ( limit under character)

And more other...

PS.  I hate my english))))

There is neophron free interface with the same features uve asked here LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddyteh said:

There is neophron free interface with the same features uve asked here LUL

nope. Neophron free interface don't has mini map / new macros and other

But his "not free interface" looks like "bots program"

Edited by Hotaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, Celestine said:

Upcoming Changes:

 

Fix Inventory missing Jewerly Slot

Fix Skillbar to something new

 

Already fixed? :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.