Beware or seller "ADENA.ZONE" selling on L2zaken.net - RU scammer or GM confirmed

AdenaDepot

So i am most of the time out of stock on l2zaken and I saw him shouting ingame that he is selling cheap DPs so i contacted him for resell. We did our first trade i sent him euro and forwarded customers nick he said sent but customer wasn't able to to login as he was in work but since i saw his website and vk.com i assumed its a trusted seller. However when my customer came home and opened l2 box there was not mail so i contacted this adena.zone if he can provide proofs of sent ingame mail to that nick (which as you know stays in mailbox for 14 days or so). I had a mail screen from my customer so i only needed mail from adena.zone to know who is scamming if its customer which is possible or adena.zone. Adena.zone keep telling it was delivered but when i ask for screen he is "busy" on skype and keep telling me that his supplier delivered the goods but he does not want to send screen of mailbox :). So i have to ofc refund customer from my pocket.

That is what happens when you buy from RU sellers their customers support is 0 they only care for receiving euro and then dont care anymore if its delivered or not they are having tons of suppliers (players) and they do not have controll over the ingame thing, they act just like a middleman and forward order to their suppliers. I guess he didn't even logged once on that server lol.

Lesson to learn do not always trust those fancy RU sites selling items for cheap their customer service is 0 and they do not send the goods themselfs. I will never again buy items from any of this ru website again i made an exeption because this customer was in hurry. I hope this topic stays here as a warning for potencial victims.

Edited by AdenaDepot

Yeah it's not about 'not being able to deliver', these guys are pure scammers. They had a site "adena.club" before, but when they scammed enough people they just changed their URL. I'm pretty sure they don't have any adena at all. They just show you fake references, take money and when they recieve the money they block you - I sent them 20$, obviously didn't recieve anything, and when I came to ask where my money is, they just tried to say "they didn't recieve the money" or that "their paypal account got blocked" etc. After a while they just put me on block.

Generally speaking: if the price is too good to be real, it's probably not real. 

Exactly site looked legit after he forwarded me those reviews on vk really didnt expected that. Well everything we do come back to us sooner or later. Good luck to this person in real life