Investing in L2 projects

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 7:14 AM, Pastorious said:

Good server is a matter of concepts, skills and time, not money.

Think twice

a good server is a matter of people , community ,uniquity , professionalism ,  time and yea some money. 

Frank. Frankly thumbs up , i have the same ideology as you but as some1 around might've been sayin' somewhere where i've been readin',  u'll get a bunch of kids and so on , God Knows what other .... If you really wanna do smthg and you want it propah' always do it yourself mate , even so , if not , look not for some1 to help out , but rather get some1 to work for you or hire some1 ))), over 25 ))). not under 18 xD. ;

Thus there's always a way in which you find something that u like , a server that you'lld love , and invest in that for the peace of your soul xD. 

Edited by Inhabited

I believe everyone at MXC and because it still has hope that L2 will still be taken seriously.
1st - Most Admins do not want players or playable server, just want donations money.
2nd - No one, I say nobody will want to dedicate themselves to L2. because it is not taken seriously.
3rd - A great majority that is interested will be for something else.

I still hope that L2 will be taken seriously by the vast majority.