Investing in L2 projects

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last post here due to lots of real life businesses and liabilities, however I am back with a very helpful topic for every serious guy who have the will and knowledge to make his dream come true but lacks of some basic staff like a good budget.

Why am I doing this?

Lineage 2 was always a passion I had and I still have it. It's like a very creative hobby for me and that's the way its gonna remain. So, I care less for profit and more for good ideas and good projects which will attract people and will have great chances to success. I also do not have a lot of time to invest and that's why I am not building anything on my own or with my partners.

What am I looking for?

Serious guys, serious plans, realistic goals.

I can invest in any kind of project, even if its a java or off private server or a development team or even a website related to Lineage 2! Any kind of project! However, in order to do this I will have to be sure that I am dealing with reliable people who have a completed plan based on 2018's reality, so be sure that I will completely ignore projects or guys who do not meet my requirements.

What can I offer?

1) Budget aka $$$

2) Advertisement/Promo/SEO knowledge

3) Connections (developers, designers, video makers etc.)

4) Community (I have a big contact list of L2 Players)

You can message me or reply below with a brief description about your idea/project and why I should cooperate with you. I also have a discord account and we can chat there in private for all the details regarding the project and our deal (if any).

Thank you all

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Very nice of you but i think you will end up helping some kids. All people in maxcheater including moderators are kids.

Better do a idea of your own.

You got serious problems with moderators i think..

3 hours ago, Kara` said:

Very nice of you but i think you will end up helping some kids.

++

3 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

++

3 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

You got serious problems with moderators i think..

κάτω το κατεστημένο η φάση  xD

23 hours ago, Kara` said:

Very nice of you but i think you will end up helping some kids. All people in maxcheater including moderators are kids.

I am aware of that (I am 11 years old member here), and I believe I can stand out the differences between a kiddo and a serious guy.

Thanks for your reply though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

I am aware of that (I am 11 years old member here), and I believe I can stand out the differences between a kiddo and a serious guy.

Thanks for your reply though

I'm not even sure anything serious came out in the past 2 years.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, xxdem said:

You *forgot* to mention what you get in return

In return? Pleasure for seeing a project running smooth with high population as well. I know that you think I am a money lover and that I am opening servers only for money but that ain't true, especially at the moment. I stopped looking Lineage 2 as a money machine and I prefer working on it as a hobby.

7 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

Frank hobby gucci guy, open again l2deathwhisper and you are okay.

We'll open L2DeathWhisper at some time, don't know when yet, what I know for sure is that its going to be very different than our latest seasons (in terms of gameplay/farm)

1 hour ago, Pastorious said:

Good server is a matter of concepts, skills and time, not money.

Think twice

uhh not really.. take a look at l2 damage as an example or the side advertisements on here (l2 mad)

6 hours ago, big man bear said:

lets go frank 

discord = BigManBoost #6760 

Added.

6 hours ago, Pastorious said:

Good server is a matter of concepts, skills and time, not money.

Think twice

It's 2018 and L2 population is smaller than ever.

1) How are you going to attract players in your very good concept, skilled, balanced and amazing project without money?

2) How are you going to host your project in a stable and well protected machine without money?

3) How are you going to make an attractive website without money?

Money won't make your project good, but they will help you save time and also introduce it to L2 community.

Edited by Frank

• 2 weeks later...