Iordanov Interface Version 3.6.9 New Modifications

Message added by Celestine

New Download Link without any Credits

On 6/21/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iordanov said:

Hello, Guys Today i will share with the community my latest interface version the reason is im working on new one with h5 features into it with more bot things into it and etc so i will share this version with the community use it at your own risk if there is any problems i will not fix anything thats why im saying use it at your own risk since you get my files u can do what ever u want with them selling them will not offer you any money but people will dissapointed but i will not say the reason i've added copyrights remove them by ur own some of them u cannot remove because client closes and something last you cannot edit interface.u for many reasons Thanks

What is new on this version?

Two map versions

party images

auto assist 1st Main assister 2nd auto assister

and much more.. which i wont explain since you can figure it out alone :)

a quick video preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr3rnwlAzXg&t=768s

Download: http://rgho.st/6FMyGVh2k

good job!

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

i will take a look about it to see what i can do

very good interface, use in today's broadcast and many people invite me more about, solely do what you are looking for and much more credit and clear the chat, if you manage to maybe tidying up it would do a very good job

Edited by malonerox

for the moment there will be no any updates or fixes thats why i said on the topic subject use it at your own risk

Reason: i have to much work in irl and i cannot sit and fix things you must thank me for sharing my stuff to you

once i find some free time i will let you know until then hf

Sorry If am being P/A or hateful in any way but nobody should thank you for sharing something so poorly made that's not working. It's like saying that people should thank you for giving away expired/food gone bad or placebo as cancer cure... The fact that you are giving away something you are not gaining profit or value out of it cause it's useless doesn't mean someone should thank you.

To be more constructive there is a game breaking bug with your name popping on the screen every 1min or something like that that deletes all chat records.
Also, ALt+L with the auto spam skills works but half classes are not being recognized. So their skills are not listed.

There is also the skill bars aligned in this strange wow like way... that I have to rearrange every time I log into my game.

Another thing is when you try to restart your character the client closes without any warning or C.Error.

So far I found these problems and made me sick using that so I reverted back to your previous one. Too bad cause I was excited when I saw the update.

Your previous version 3.6.9 was way more superior than this garbage and I am thankful to you that you shared it. This one...just delete it cause it degrades your work and makes you look bad. (My personal opinion)

1 hour ago, lorddragon2 said:

Sorry If am being P/A or hateful in any way but nobody should thank you for sharing something so poorly made that's not working. It's like saying that people should thank you for giving away expired/food gone bad or placebo as cancer cure... The fact that you are giving away something you are not gaining profit or value out of it cause it's useless doesn't mean someone should thank you.

To be more constructive there is a game breaking bug with your name popping on the screen every 1min or something like that that deletes all chat records.
Also, ALt+L with the auto spam skills works but half classes are not being recognized. So their skills are not listed.

There is also the skill bars aligned in this strange wow like way... that I have to rearrange every time I log into my game.

Another thing is when you try to restart your character the client closes without any warning or C.Error.

So far I found these problems and made me sick using that so I reverted back to your previous one. Too bad cause I was excited when I saw the update.

Your previous version 3.6.9 was way more superior than this garbage and I am thankful to you that you shared it. This one...just delete it cause it degrades your work and makes you look bad. (My personal opinion)

thats was an taste of what is following in winter

ofc ill not let ppl use it that simple

all this share was proof for some.ppl that trying to copy my interface and my ideas  and sell it for their own

and ofc no1 will be able to use it since i made those small bugs

also since after 3.6.9 / 3.6.10 =  is 4.7.11 which is way new version with auto farming bots and much more examples later..

ofc you have to thank me i gave you the taste of top interface around for interlude

also i gave to all people 3.6.9 w/o bugs everyone are happy that are using my version but this one not so simple to use it 

thats all.. hf

Edited by Iordanov

12 hours ago, Iordanov said:

thats was an taste of what is following in winter

ofc ill not let ppl use it that simple

all this share was proof for some.ppl that trying to copy my interface and my ideas  and sell it for their own

and ofc no1 will be able to use it since i made those small bugs

also since after 3.6.9 / 3.6.10 =  is 4.7.11 which is way new version with auto farming bots and much more examples later..

ofc you have to thank me i gave you the taste of top interface around for interlude

also i gave to all people 3.6.9 w/o bugs everyone are happy that are using my version but this one not so simple to use it 

thats all.. hf

I get your point but the whole purpose of this is to prevent leechers/resellers I guess?

Someone is gonna fix the bugs and make money off it again.

I am excited to see high five version and how will compete with DeadZ's interface. If it's close to interlude I guess I will change to your interface eyes closed.

On 6/26/2018 at 8:45 PM, lorddragon2 said:

I get your point but the whole purpose of this is to prevent leechers/resellers I guess?

Someone is gonna fix the bugs and make money off it again.

I am excited to see high five version and how will compete with DeadZ's interface. If it's close to interlude I guess I will change to your interface eyes closed.

even if they fix the bugs whole interface on this link is broken xD so waste of time

i already fixed the bugs but many things need re-work which is pointless to waste my time on it as preview good

• Upvote 1

a taste of the current work36365860_1698438630274258_73516093205695 https://prnt.sc/k06h5m

https://prnt.sc/k06cji 

more screens inc soon hf

Edited by Iordanov
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...