Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Previous Page Next Page Previous Page Next Page Previous Page Next Page Previous Page Next Page   GRAND OPENING FROM - 22/05/2021, SATURDAY, 19:00 +3 GMT ! New season coming. All characters will be deleted and game will starts for everyone from zero. It`s great chance for new and old players to start, who got bored or had some problems. We promise you a good and stable game ! You

Noblesse: 140 | Maybe the nobl it's really hard for the other 2360 players.

lol guys keep doing this in 2020

You can make an announce ingame each time you reset database, you can even make a script run to empty database so people will know each time the reset is done with an announce like olympiad end so the same for server reset, when they login they can know the server's reset timer countown too. @Kara` can help with the java part.

• Thanks 1

wipe was not in his to do list, many players requested for wipe,we have a admin who listen to his players and never ignore them.

join l2dmg and dont miss the chance to be pateras of server

Edited by TheMad

17 minutes ago, L2DamageCom said:

START TODAY ! 20:00 +2 GMT !

http://prntscr.com/n4a6mn

you just :suicide: your server or that was the end of season 30min after open?:readrules:

:keepo:

Edited by DenArt Designs

On 3/28/2019 at 8:25 PM, DenArt Designs said:

http://prntscr.com/n4a6mn

you just :suicide: your server or that was the end of season 30min after open?:readrules:

:keepo:

must be in configs like 10x amount of online....lol....still a crap in my opinion...and those who play are the same.

joined to check...40-50 online before wipe..guess what? website showing me 2k

anyway...honestly i can just say congrats..... a guy who knows how to invest in his advertising and earning a nice amount of $$$ from he's ......... crap server

Edited by VirusCipri
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, VirusCipri said:

must be in configs like 10x amount of online....lol....still a crap in my opinion...and those who play are the same.

joined to check...40-50 online before wipe..guess what? website showing me 2k

anyway...honestly i can just say congrats..... a guy who knows how to invest in his advertising and earning a nice amount of $$$ from he's ......... crap server

Until he wont ... but hey who cares? Enjoy the 2 week garbage servers,at least they get paid from "donations" which happen to be bigger donation -> better item ,which is the definition of buying in this case.

Hopefully one day,this forum will start promoting developers and not trash greedy kiddos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vision changed the title to [L2J] L2DAMAGE