Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[L2J] L2 Battle Royale


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SevenGuards said:

Well time will prove, hope it will work out but looks very hard to maintain with 36 players.

I have no high hopes mate, I never had. I just wanted to create something that I thought would be cool to play. If other people don't like it, that's totally fine. I coded (started) it and I launched (finished) it so I'm more than happy.

 

There are currently 50 hours worth of games played across 1296 games and 2290 kills. Even if it stays that way, I'm totally happy with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

L2BattleRoyale. Quick, fun, fair.   GRAND OPENING ON THE 27TH OF JULY 17:00 BST   The server   The game engine is designed to run infinite instanced games in parallel, so you don't have to wait to play a game. Every character has the same stats. Level is 1 and it doesn't matter. You cannot level up (for now).  Armors are COSMETIC ONLY. They give no stats or skills. The main game lobby is the town of Giran. You can queue for

what else could be expected, this guy is completely mentally handicapped

Here are some server stats from the BETA for those who like stats     Total kills: 514 Total games played: 278 People that died from the Blue zone: 30   Games played by game mode 5-Man Solo: 179 games 10-Man Solo: 79 games 10-Man Duo: 14 games 30-Man Solo: 4 games 40-Man Duo: 2 games   Total time spent in games by game mode 5-Man Solo: 6 hours 10-Man Solo: 2 hours 10-Man Duo: 23 minutes 30-Man Solo: 16 minutes 40-Man Duo: 10 minutes

10 minutes ago, xxdem said:

How can you be happy with a an average kill to game ratio of less than 1 ? This is a failure gameplay wise so I see nothing "finished" here

And yet I am :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[GR] οτι καλυτερο εχω δει για φετος , επικος ελφο για ακομα μια φορα 

 

φανταζομαι μπορεις να βαλεις τα παντα μεσα ωστε να γινει ακομα καλυτερο !

Edited by Pamela32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh, basing on that fraps above, it doesn't look too involving, gameplay shallowed to rng drops/skills and 1 skill spam. Whole circle-thing prolly doesn't even affect most of games, cuz they just run for each other with first weapon they find :D

also i can imagine /target chest or using adrenalin map gives instant advantage over newbies

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

tbh, basing on that fraps above, it doesn't look too involving, gameplay shallowed to rng drops/skills and 1 skill spam. Whole circle-thing prolly doesn't even affect most of games, cuz they just run for each other with first weapon they find :D

From what i've observed, the initial reaction is what you describe but in later games they actually spend more time looking for items and better weapons before charging on one another and some people get the same speed thing so they chase or give up on chasing etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xxdem said:

 

what else could be expected, this guy is completely mentally handicapped

Just because Elfo's project failed doesn't mean he is mentally disabled. Atleast he tried it, and the execution was pretty good to be honest. I expected it to be more fail, but atleast he had some games going on the project, speaking from the statistics.

 

It had of course good potential. But people's interests may vary.

 

xdem, should we start speaking about your fail project aepvp ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Just because Elfo's project failed doesn't mean he is mentally disabled. Atleast he tried it, and the execution was pretty good to be honest. I expected it to be more fail, but atleast he had some games going on the project, speaking from the statistics.

 

It had of course good potential. But people's interests may vary.

 

xdem, should we start speaking about your fail project aepvp ?

 

Elfocrash is a mediocre developer with high ambitions and a big ego and he will always fail on such community driven projects, all he does is big talking.

 

aepvp is one of the most successful custom pvp servers since 2012 of its creation, hundrends of thousands of PvPs on every opening and lots of income, I doubt it can be called a fail project.

 

About battle royal, I will make a MUCH better one than his crappy 10 IQ one, in just a matter of a few days and it will just be a side-event, nothing more nothing less

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xxdem said:

 

Elfocrash is a mediocre developer with high ambitions and a big ego and he will always fail on such community driven projects, all he does is big talking.

 

aepvp is one of the most successful custom pvp servers since 2012 of its creation, hundrends of thousands of PvPs on every opening and lots of income, I doubt it can be called a fail project.

 

About battle royal, I will make a MUCH better one than his crappy 10 IQ one, in just a matter of a few days and it will just be a side-event, nothing more nothing less

Why did you had to shutdown the server then If it was that "good, best"  server since 2012 ? Enlighten me.

 

About your BR project,  i'm impressed.

Edited by baksteen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Why did you had to shutdown the server then If it was that "good, best"  server since 2012 ? Enlighten me.

 

About your BR project,  i'm impressed.

 

People get bored of the gameplay and quit after 3-5 months, so what? The times changed, every year there has to be a new reopening.

 

BR Project? Oh god no I am not that much retarded, I only work on aepvp, I said event, not a project. An event that will be on aepvp

Edited by xxdem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xxdem said:

 

People get bored of the gameplay and quit after 3-5 months, so what? The times changed, every year there has to be a new reopening.

 

BR Project? Oh god no I am not that much retarded, I only work on aepvp, I said event, not a project. An event that will be on aepvp

True true.. Must be a really shitty feeling, when people leave of boredom, i feel you.

 

Do you have any ETA of aepvp? Like really approximately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, baksteen said:

True true.. Must be a really shitty feeling, when people leave of boredom, i feel you.

 

Do you have any ETA of aepvp? Like really approximately.

 

Its not the right topic to discuss it, all official info is on my topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.