Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[L2J] L2 Battle Royale


Recommended Posts

so basically, its all random based, who find chest first and who gets better weapon

then just target and F1-F3

 

i hardly see people playing that all over again for whole month, will rather get boring pretty fast :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

L2BattleRoyale. Quick, fun, fair.   GRAND OPENING ON THE 27TH OF JULY 17:00 BST   The server   The game engine is designed to run infinite instanced games in parallel, so you don't have to wait to play a game. Every character has the same stats. Level is 1 and it doesn't matter. You cannot level up (for now).  Armors are COSMETIC ONLY. They give no stats or skills. The main game lobby is the town of Giran. You can queue for

what else could be expected, this guy is completely mentally handicapped

Here are some server stats from the BETA for those who like stats     Total kills: 514 Total games played: 278 People that died from the Blue zone: 30   Games played by game mode 5-Man Solo: 179 games 10-Man Solo: 79 games 10-Man Duo: 14 games 30-Man Solo: 4 games 40-Man Duo: 2 games   Total time spent in games by game mode 5-Man Solo: 6 hours 10-Man Solo: 2 hours 10-Man Duo: 23 minutes 30-Man Solo: 16 minutes 40-Man Duo: 10 minutes

8 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

so basically, its all random based, who find chest first and who gets better weapon

then just target and F1-F3

 

i hardly see people playing that all over again for whole month, will rather get boring pretty fast :D

Well no, because especially on bigger maps, its up to you to hide, search for more potions, better weapons and know when and how to attack. The game is balanced in a way that a B grade can kill an S Grade if played right. Some weapons are better than the others but this also takes rarity into account.

 

If you played in the Alpha or Beta you would know that, so don't just judge without trying it out. :D 

Edited by .Elfocrash
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 10:15 PM, .Elfocrash said:

Well no, because especially on bigger maps, its up to you to hide, search for more potions, better weapons and know when and how to attack. The game is balanced in a way that a B grade can kill an S Grade if played right. Some weapons are better than the others but this also takes rarity into account.

 

If you played in the Alpha or Beta you would know that, so don't just judge without trying it out. :D 

B grade can kill an S Grade lmao.

 

Battle Royale just doesn't belong into Lineage, just let it rest.

 

gl tho once again.

Edited by baksteen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Battle Royale just doesn't belong into Lineage, just let it rest.

Oh ok then. Sorry guys, the project is cancelled because baksteen said so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Elfocrash said:

Oh ok then. Sorry guys, the project is cancelled because baksteen said so.

I didn't said you should stop developing the project. I just told you my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baksteen said:

I didn't said you should stop developing the project. I just told you my opinion.

Then your English is really bad, because let something rest means do nothing more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Elfocrash said:

Then your English is really bad, because let something rest means do nothing more about it.

That was just my advice to you. ADVICE means basically a SUGGESTION not that you immediately should stopping it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baksteen said:

That was just my advice to you. ADVICE means basically a SUGGESTION not that you immediately should stopping it.

Mate just go back to your "How to add items as spoil drops" and "UTX Logo File driving me crazy" questions and let the actual developers do whatever they want. 

You made your initial point 12 days ago. It made your point clear enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Elfocrash said:

Mate just go back to your "How to add items as spoil drops" and "UTX Logo File driving me crazy" questions and let the actual developers do whatever they want. 

You made your initial point 12 days ago. It made your point clear enough.

What has my opinion to do with my developing skills? I didn't said you're a bad developer. Just told you that Battle Royale doesn't belong to Lineage 2 since Lineage 2 wasn't made to be balanced.

 

Salty tears salty tears..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baksteen said:

since Lineage 2 wasn't made to be balanced.

And yet people try to do that anyway. It's almost like...people change they game to make it whatever they want. (for the past 14 years actually)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SevenGuards said:

I understand that you are trying to hang on a pubg clone wars hype, but lineage 2 has no place in this, completely wrong game type to implement this in. just my opinion, good luck!

Be my guest, and try it before you jump into conclusions. Pretty much everyone who said the same thing, changed their mind after playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

And yet people try to do that anyway. It's almost like...people change they game to make it whatever they want. (for the past 14 years actually)

That's basically the Lineage 2 community, you're right on this. But still. I think I am not the onliest one that thinks the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, baksteen said:

That's basically the Lineage 2 community, you're right on this. But still. I think I am not the onliest one that thinks the same.

The real question is, did you try it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.