ENEOKATABA share private files

Kara

2 hours ago, eneokataba said:

the greatest thief that exists is this one Kara`..he never tells the truth. He probably did not learn to tell the truth

and I will prove to you why..he is a man who has deceived me thousands of times gave me a server and I paid for his services 400 hi5

which has never ended and still owes money and services ...after some months I promised that this server that I have is the best I've ever seen it was the best server that has the Freya pack.. I uploaded this server online and failed on the first day

the problems are huge and there I realized that this server is a garbage like that..in essence the work he has done Is zero It's just all copying and badly crafted files. just this server I share it with you to see what this man deserves.you will see Who really is that he does not know to do anything right in his life and Freya   pack sold me 350 euros I have every right to give it to you for free

1 hour ago, eneokataba said:

now that the truth begins to shine now rather does not like it. you did not get 500 euro you got 2500 euros from me..

But let's first see who is changing his name every month.But now that we understand that he is a thief he will change his name again to mock him again to be able to steal again..  to remind the world who it is Kara` 

• big man bear and AccessDenied....has been accused of theft in the past for it has eaten BAN....from now on I will be behind him to remind the world of any cooperation with him because he is a dangerous person

proofs or this texts have no value read the rules for false accusations.

Licensed or not, it's always up to us to act rightly or not. No one wants his code to be shared, especially when you sell it. So, we try to protect each other by removing such 'leaks'. That sounds right. 

Topic from spam section junked. I wonder, why he/you shared it there rather than share section o.O

As always excuses about old, bad code. So common.. BTW, you don't need to close connection when you use try with resources, it's auto, lol. 

No, you would not be banned if you share acis files, at least not on mxc. On acis forums ofc.

Such 'leaks' happens when you are dick to another person. Once, even Elfo shared acis file when he get mad on me :D

While I'm here, chat banned for 5 days for notorious flaming/inappropriate, offensive language/and so on. Watch your language. 

5 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Licensed or not, it's always up to us to act rightly or not.

Such a disgusting and wrong answer , I already hate this. You cannot decided if this is right or wrong, that's why rules and laws exist. If you want to be right then you have to follow those rules/laws. If you want to be right only because you think this is right then I'm sorry but your judgement is wrong.

Everyone who does anything should at least have some knowledge around the work he does.When someone is trying to make money from something that is not his OWN then you can't protect him only because you think it's right.Those money are illegal and we both know it.

Edited by protoftw

1 hour ago, protoftw said:

Such a disgusting and wrong answer

Acting right in real life or through internet, keeping a word is wrong? What's wrong with you? Seriously.

It's not about the project, it's about his time spent coding customs. Pack itself is free and it comes as package. Think like that.

Yeah, I will code custom feature and sell it as a diff or whatever. Then, I sell it to you and you decide to share it just bcs you want so. You simply destroy someones 'business' doing so and that shows how 'disgusting' person you are.

Sounds legit and fair as fak. Seriously..

Back to the pack. If the pack would be coded ESPECIALLY for him, sure, do whatever the fack you want. But, if its not, then respect the author and his work.

Bonus.

- Jump! I will catch you!

- Are you sure?

- Yeah, jump...

- Oops.

522a3fd9e691b25ed148b823_736.jpg

Sweets, im not fully agree with you, yes its not good to see that someone is sharing your "codes", "work". But imagine that you sell to a stranger a shared pack   with some custom codes (pro written), and you spend like 1/2 days to put them, then you ask for big amount of money for it, but the guy have trust on you and say ok, i will pay to SweeTs he is trusted. And boom, you give a pack with tons of problems, the pack is not good and bla bla, and the guy feels like he throws the money out of the window for nothing. So in the end of the story, my opinion is not everyone is perfect but .. you cant just scam someone like this. Because this what Kara do is scam to me if all the story up is true.

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Acting right in real life or through internet, keeping a word is wrong? What's wrong with you? Seriously.

It's not about the project, it's about his time spent coding customs. Pack itself is free and it comes as package. Think like that.

Yeah, I will code custom feature and sell it as a diff or whatever. Then, I sell it to you and you decide to share it just bcs you want so. You simply destroy someones 'business' doing so and that shows how 'disgusting' person you are.

Sounds legit and fair as fak. Seriously..

Back to the pack. If the pack would be coded ESPECIALLY for him, sure, do whatever the fack you want. But, if its not, then respect the author and his work.

Bonus.

- Jump! I will catch you!

- Are you sure?

- Yeah, jump...

- Oops.

522a3fd9e691b25ed148b823_736.jpg

You can still code and you can still sell it but it's still ILLEGAL. Obviously you don't get that. If i buy a product or anything else with value then I am the owner of this item, whatever the item is. The transaction is not valid and not legit. He can't be the handholder of the copyrights , and in general in this "business" no one can. You need to understand that and stop judging. See the whole image and don't be close minded. Crying over some files that you worked on is not the best decision to make. You legit created the code , but you sold it without any contract or sth that would give you the power of being the handholder of it. So, in this world , on the internet as you say, it's all illegal , non-legit and disgusting to see behaviours like that. Holding your thoughts and your dignity from that word makes me understand a lot. Being sarcastic and trying to prove me that the internet is not the safest-trusting place is useless. It's known since forever.

I talked about copyrights,licences and ownership only because he refered to his work as his own. It's not his own work and you can't take that for serious.Selling a shared pack with 3-4-5 even 6! modified/original codes does not make you the copyright holder of the whole source.So, he is wrong about the whole thing and you should take that into consideration.

Yeah, I will code custom feature and sell it as a diff or whatever. Then, I sell it to you and you decide to share it just bcs you want so. You simply destroy someones 'business' doing so and that shows how 'disgusting' person you are.

So you are talking about destroying someone's business by sharing his work and then ironically you post an image showing how the internet is not a safe place and that you can't trust anyone.I think you are confused to be honest.

Summing up , rules exists for a reason and laws to guide them. Nothing can work without them and we are not who will decide what's best , what's wrong or right.I'm not the one who needs a lecture here , post your gifs somewhere else.Being sarcastic doesn't get this anywhere.Don't see yourself as the one who's above, do not minoritize , do not discriminate and someday you will see what I see.

Edited by protoftw
  • Sad 1

I was not referring to the copyrights and whatsoever, I said that in my first words, read again if necessary.

I was saying about doing the right thing. He agreed on his terms which were "do not share, do not sell". Yet, he shared it. He broke his word.

And you are 'attacking' me, bcs I said that people should act right. Again, what's disguisting here? That doesn't make sense.

Stop with the law and such. Too much law books or law serials. If we look at law, even this site should be shut down for not paying taxes, bcs I highly doubt Maxtor do.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I was not referring to the copyrights and whatsoever.

You clearly did. Read again if necessary.

You keep judging , I have nothing else to say to you. Have fun and keep creating.

Edited by protoftw

I have 1 question:

1. Kara said:
    Obviously i gave him a source which is 2 years old it doesnt even have duplicated name fix. The trade was months months ago...
    What about here? No one said nothing about this. 1 page judging what is right but you guys keep ignore this one.. 
    18 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

So you knew there was some bugs and sold it like the best pack...and you didnt even fixed the bugs you knew..very good job from your side..he gave you money and you gave to him a shit source..i saw the errors with my eyes..sorry but this replies is against you...

I don't know who must be reported here.. Anyway. I'm not defending no one. Big drama without responsibilities.. Since Sweets junk the share, then this topic should be locked as solved.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I have 1 question:

1. Kara said:
    Obviously i gave him a source which is 2 years old it doesnt even have duplicated name fix. The trade was months months ago...
    What about here? No one said nothing about this. 1 page judging what is right but you guys keep ignore this one.. 

I don't know who must be reported here.. Anyway. I'm not defending no one. Big drama without responsibilities.. Since Sweets junk the share, then this topic should be locked as solved.

Have a nice day.

no worth it once more 

Edited by Afou To Patisa

• SweeTs locked this topic