vanganth serial

Nightw0lf

Question

Hello, I have tried to build the solution of vanganth shared files with visual studio 2008 but failed, I used the generator to get key but server did not accept it, any info about my problem?

if you can also create a serial for HWID you're welcome HWID: 65EF-4219

files:

9 answers to this question

Hi, you need Visual Studio 2005 with 64-bit support (preferably SP1 but I think it's not necessary). Also, if you have a source code, just disable the licensing completely - you don't need it.

Edited by eressea

1 hour ago, eressea said:

Hi, you need Visual Studio 2005 with 64-bit support (preferably SP1 but I think it's not necessary). Also, if you have a source code, just disable the licensing completely - you don't need it.

I am not C expert to remove completely the serial and the problem is that the OS dont accept later than visual studio 2008 this is why I ask for serial for HWID or any help since I cant do it

33 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I am not C expert to remove completely the serial and the problem is that the OS dont accept later than visual studio 2008 this is why I ask for serial for HWID or any help since I cant do it

You should get VirtualBox, some 64bit Windows 2008 Server and Visual Studio 2005 Pro to be able to do changes/fix stuff etc...

If you're in a hurry, zip the sources together and send me a link, I'll try to remove the licensing and compile it for you...

the sources are on the link so maybe a share that doesnt require the license feature is majestic for l2off section in general

13 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

the sources are on the link so maybe a share that doesnt require the license feature is majestic for l2off section in general

Well if you look in the last page of the share thread, the is a post with this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19HGBnpc1veDE46olyRewzdy92LZDtqu7/view?usp=sharing

This one does have all the files inside and you will get the dll compiled this time, but dunno what that guy changed or not in the source, so dont use it for live.

i have installed vmware -> windows 7 pro x64 and visual studio 2005 i encountered many errors finally i installed the c++ version that seems to open the files but it wont build windows.h is missing is the error message

It's a shame someone disclose a source that even the author authored himself. tense and someone remove a letter to make it unusable, just like the one I downloaded published here, not by the archis Lincense.h and cpp, but by excluding the command to trigger Castelo.txt among other excluded command letters. luckily I found in a google email from my wife the upload of the original leaked file missing only the license.he cpp files, I compiled it, I'm just having trouble getting the infinity shot's to work, and the little dragon that doesn't summon without quest . Also I don't know if he can be summoned without having the quest.

Edited by tiagopyerri