[L2OFF] L2 Aurakyria

UnderGames

14 minutes ago, iFlyToSky said:

I hope this will be not all BR spam in chat :/

The grand majority of our community speaks Spanish, not Portuguese =P

I bet most of them can also communicate in english if needed, at least for the important issues (like flaming!)

Edited by UnderGames

Character Creation is now ONLINE!

This means that you will be able to create chars, reserve nicknames, and transfer web credits into Donation Coins, so you are ready and set to go for the moment of the Grand Opening, on Friday 07/13, 23:00hs (UTC).

We will be waiting for you!

1 hour left for the Grand Opening!

Useful links:

We hope to see you ingame!

Edited by UnderGames

Maybe try a different browser? Some users have reported problems when using Google Chrome.

If you still have trouble creating an account, contact us by private on our Facebook Page and we will help you!

https://www.facebook.com/l2undergames/

I wouldn't say very low, although it depends on what you're comparing us with. Of course this is not an european server with 10.000 online, but we maintain a stable ~1.5k since launch and there are lots of active players!

1.5k online? thats why every village and town is completly empty as well as every zone till lvl 40 ( didn't go over that )

Anyway good luck.

At what time exactly? Because that literally sounds like if you were playing on a completely different server.

I mean, 1 of our servers is really that empty, but because it has been online for almost 4 years now... and most of its playerbase moved to the one we recently launched!

• 4 weeks later...