Fail dance movies. SweetS dance better on meth

[OFF-TOPIC]

What's the game of your signature?

1 minute ago, 'Baggos' said:

[OFF-TOPIC]

What's the game of your signature?

seems like not a game to me :D https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2296819/

5 hours ago, 'Baggos' said:

Looks very interesting.. Thank you, I will try the demo.

If you search for games with meanings and no trash games like call of duty or fornite try the following:

What Remain of Edith Finch (Walking Simulation that last 2:30 hours and is base on a real story which took part on a family tree. All died from a curse according to wikipedia and other source in 1940 or so i dont remember. Edith was the last remain of this story and she was pregnant. The only member survived was her baby after she died in age of 19. About 12-14 people died in less than 3 years one by one)

Bioshock Infinity (When it come to storyline and smart AI behaviour, bioshock is the game. Fps game with a refreshing style which can teach you from quantum physics to einstein theories in just 8 - 10 hours. You kill while you learn. Also this game was made with passion, for example elizabeth the AI you have next to you to help you has an amazing voice and this happened by stress and yell at the actress, there is video on youtube that you see the creators of the game yelling to the actress just to make her cry)

Life is Strange (Amazing story, incredible textures as if you're playing though a well draw. Max realise that she can control the time and rewind but at the same time she fucks the whole universe. This is a reference butterfly effect aka Chaos theory since the game start with a blue butterfly and end with a blue butterfly. The characters are amazing but a bit lesbians which is cool.)

Become a human (One of the most amazing games out there, graphics are awesome better than GTA IV but the more amazing here is the animations. People created androids and by time androids are started to behave like people and have emotions which make them resist in the abuse of people and stand on their own. You play with different androids on each scene and any action you take will affect the whole story. Example this story can end with at least 36 different endings as far i saw on youtube. One of the characters is kara which i won't spoil but she become the "mother" of our case to a young girl. Youre getting very anxious playing this game because once you start like the character the game gives u abruptly options which has a 5 second counter to pick and 1 wrong option can end up with injuries death or even lose memory. Unfortunately this game is only for PS4).

In my opinion those 4 games give you chills easy like in Life is strange when you have to choose between your girlfriend or to save a town or especially in bioshock when Elizabeth ask Booker "Are you afraid of god?" and booker answers "No, but i'm afraid of you." It's small sentences which give u chills once u play and quotes who passed in history such as

JOlcEm2.jpg

Edited by Kara`

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

Bioshock Infinity

Life is Strange

I have played both,  I like games like those two because they give you choice. I don't like fortnite, I don't know even how to log in this game. :P 

About Become a human, unfortually I don't have PS4.. This game it's just the best of this kind..

18 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I have played both,  I like games like those two because they give you choice. I don't like fortnite, I don't know even how to log in this game. :P 

About Become a human, unfortually I don't have PS4.. This game it's just the best of this kind..

Fornite is not even a game, its a piece of marketing shit. True games out there are those i mentioned. Fornite is the exact same situation with Jurassic Park. 

A movie which we saw as  kids and grew up with it and now its taken with title Jurassic World and is like playing Mortal Kombat with Dinos. 

But even the main game of the copy cat fornite is shit idea. I give more attention to games like Life is Strange than a game that u pew pew pew. At least bioshock u pew pew pew but i wouldnt even consider it as FPS.

Go download Edith it worth it. All sites gave it 10/10 or if u lazy watch unboxholics

Edited by Kara`

17 minutes ago, xxdem said:

_phase = phase != null ? _phase = phase : (getPhase().ordinal() + 1) >= Phase.values().length ? Phase.values()[0] : Phase.values()[getPhase().ordinal() + 1];

wtf ?

Ye ok Typo. It's big engine so obviously im gonna do typo like this. 

_phase = phase != null ? phase : (getPhase().ordinal() + 1) >= Phase.values().length ? Phase.values()[0] : Phase.values()[getPhase().ordinal() + 1];

In addition the packet i told you about is working in IT also, confirmed.

Edited by Kara`

32 minutes ago, xxdem said:

I leave the code for the shrinking circle here... It has random spawn but that's up to the gameplay

image.png.3213bfc05d8f94fd62ae5cf33e676455.png

image.png

Thanks but have you tried the packet using circle ? I think it work only with straight lines. So you can make square. 

I'm trying to vizualize a square zone using this packet and shrink it per minute.

Edited by Kara`

31 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Thanks but have you tried the packet using circle ? I think it work only with straight lines. So you can make square. 

I'm trying to vizualize a square zone using this packet and shrink it per minute.

It doesn't work with circles no. It has to be a rectangle.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

It doesn't work with circles no. It has to be a rectangle.

Ya i've tried already. The problem is that i cannot vizualize a square zone with it (the maths behind it..)