Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

 

Hello,
We are looking for Java developer for our Lineage 2 Project.


Qualifications
Should have experience working with java and solving complicated problems using java or should be dedicated to learning java.
Should be able to communicate in English. 
Should be able to work with task management systems.

 

Will receive

A part of revenue from project.

Experience working on a real project.

 

in case of interest register here: https://goo.gl/forms/y5sEy1s2EE5MPOMB2

after registration our representative will contact you shortly.

Chunks_logo2x.png.50d87c03ce2c39d92d73fa864dedac52.png

Edited by raccoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raccoon said:

Will receive

A part of revenue from project.

Experience working on a real project.

 

I think will be hard to find someone that will work for "free".

 

Anyway .. good luck with your project!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more details would be useful. Like the chronicle of the server (e.g, i prefer working in High Five and i hate interlude), the rates (some people prefer to work only in mid rates, some others only high rates), and kind of important, the goal of this project. There is a difference between working in a project which 4k people as goal, and a project for 50 players. Finally, and maybe the most important, how much are you willing to pay this developer.

 

P.S: I am not searching for a "job", i am just giving you advice to "attract" more developers filling the given form.

P.S #2: Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Edited by Solomun
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Some more details would be useful. Like the chronicle of the server (e.g, i prefer working in High Five and i hate interlude), the rates (some people prefer to work only in mid rates, some others only high rates), and the most important, the goal of this project. There is a difference between working in a project which 4k people as goal, and a project for 50 players. Finally, and maybe most important, how much are you willing to pay this developer.

 

P.S: I am not searching for a problem, i am just giving you advice to "attract" more developers filling the given form.

P.S #2: Good luck finding what you are looking for.

 

He wont, the dev will get paid at the end with some % of the earnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Evie Frye said:

 

He wont, the dev will get paid at the end with some % of the earnings.

Well, since he does not give any info about it, you never know...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solomun said:

Well, since he does not give any info about it, you never know...

 

As far he told me in private this is what i understood that he is willing to pay from the earnings and that you all work as a team. 

Afcourse i explained him that this is now how "L2J" devs in maxc work and that nobody nowadays trust to work in a "Huge" project from some stranger without some cash in the first place. Soon he will understand that he must pay at least 50% before in order to get someone to work with him else he wont get any dev.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

As far he told me in private this is what i understood that he is willing to pay from the earnings and that you all work as a team. 

Afcourse i explained him that this is now how "L2J" devs in maxc work and that nobody nowadays trust to work in a "Huge" project from some stranger without some cash in the first place. Soon he will understand that he must pay at least 50% before in order to get someone to work with him else he wont get any dev.

I will agree with this....

I had worked for a project some months ago was fine i build from zero their pack i got my price and for the extra they told me that i will take % from the earnings they took over 500euro from donations but i never got paid any cent...and was working with them at least a month...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Soon he will understand that he must pay at least 50% before in order to get someone to work with him else he wont get any dev.

 

Yes, is what i said. nowdays is very hard that someone will join your project, spend time and wait for "incoming money".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

we wanted details to be discussed over PM, but it is agreeable that this topic needs more info, for starter will answer your questions and give you small description @Solomun.

we are planing  HI5 chronicle, low rate server with buff and MP(really bad mana potions). apart from that everything is variable because we want to change lot of unused aspects of game with something interesting like giving catacombs and 7 sign new life, reworking on rewarding system in olympiad, reworking clan systems, making new currency which will be available from different sources(pvp, oly, raid, farm etc..).

hope this will give you guys small summary of project.

about money, we are not searching for a employee. we want co owner in team who will take place of head developer.
which means he/she will be with us in case of success or not, as lot of you guys said this is not how l2 developers work but we still need some one who will become one of the founding member and head developer of team.

what is different in being member and not employee? 
huge actually, when you are employee you take money for your time and knowledge which is great for someone they will do certain task and ether get what they are worth or not but when you are member of team you think about future what will stay behind when you are tired of selling your time, when income comes for what you did and not for what you are doing in this exact moment.

@Evie Frye

y said to me that this was huge plan for some l2 codes!!
yes i agree so lets open more cards, this project is more like a demo pilot if everything works out forget l2 project maybe it will be time to hit b2b solutions, what about some hot stuff out there like machine learning and AI? well java is bad choice there but on that point developers job wont be to write down code more like managing developers team some thing like CTO.

yes, everything can fail we might not even get 5% of our plans but that's a team you win together or lose together.
and simply saying i seen lot of this and every last one of them failed is ridiculous this is not some kind of electronic you cannot just assume something will fail because lot of similar stuff failed.
just give us a chance try it your self then say if you are willing to commit your time to this team or not.

@Reborn12

i don't know who didn't gave you your share but that is just horrible, ofc cannot prove that we are not same but trust me you will get what kind of people we are soon after crossing each others pass.


Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, raccoon said:

Hi.

we wanted details to be discussed over PM, but it is agreeable that this topic needs more info, for starter will answer your questions and give you small description @Solomun.

we are planing  HI5 chronicle, low rate server with buff and MP(really bad mana potions). apart from that everything is variable because we want to change lot of unused aspects of game with something interesting like giving catacombs and 7 sign new life, reworking on rewarding system in olympiad, reworking clan systems, making new currency which will be available from different sources(pvp, oly, raid, farm etc..).

hope this will give you guys small summary of project.

about money, we are not searching for a employee. we want co owner in team who will take place of head developer.
which means he/she will be with us in case of success or not, as lot of you guys said this is not how l2 developers work but we still need some one who will become one of the founding member and head developer of team.

what is different in being member and not employee? 
huge actually, when you are employee you take money for your time and knowledge which is great for someone they will do certain task and ether get what they are worth or not but when you are member of team you think about future what will stay behind when you are tired of selling your time, when income comes for what you did and not for what you are doing in this exact moment.

@Evie Frye

y said to me that this was huge plan for some l2 codes!!
yes i agree so lets open more cards, this project is more like a demo pilot if everything works out forget l2 project maybe it will be time to hit b2b solutions, what about some hot stuff out there like machine learning and AI? well java is bad choice there but on that point developers job wont be to write down code more like managing developers team some thing like CTO.

yes, everything can fail we might not even get 5% of our plans but that's a team you win together or lose together.
and simply saying i seen lot of this and every last one of them failed is ridiculous this is not some kind of electronic you cannot just assume something will fail because lot of similar stuff failed.
just give us a chance try it your self then say if you are willing to commit your time to this team or not.

@Reborn12

i don't know who didn't gave you your share but that is just horrible, ofc cannot prove that we are not same but trust me you will get what kind of people we are soon after crossing each others pass.


Thanks. 

 

 

Let me enlight you some stuff here since you're not experienced as i can see.

 

1. There is no "huge project". You won't attract other's by adding the word "huge" or "serious" project in the title or in the content. Lineage 2 is a very old game with some latino-russians playing it so no matter if you spend 2.500 euro it wont get more than 150-200 people who will soon leave for a new server. 

2. Freelancer developers including us here on maxcheaters demand some money first to be secured. This is the internet, first you pay then you get the product. In my life i got scammed like 20-25 times and 17 of them were guys with "big" projects who 5 days later changed their plans and didn't want to pay or buy the ode.

3. If you want to make a server first get a big budget for pay your dev (50%), pay the hosting(VPSorDedi), pay some client for client adjustments if you want.

4. Do not add forms and ask others to complete as if we give our univesity papers to big companies. You're on maxcheaters (70% here are noobs and scammers and the other 30% trolls). Go straight to the point. "Hi i'm blabla i need a dev who can work on H5." I understand you want to seem professional but its like dress up with a super expensive suit to go play at playground with your new born baby.

5. Give more info on the project you want to work and chronicle and ideas of codes to let others know a price or if they are capable of doin them. 

6. Nobody wants to work on a "long-term" project. Long term projects are boring and in the end everything gets fucked up. Developers nowdays get paid for few bucks. Nobody would work for 7 days constantly and hopping in the end to get 20euro. People want many and fast job. 

I prefer to have 3 clients who each pay 20 euro than a long term relationship who promise a % of the final income which can be lower than the overal of 3 clients.

 

As i told you in private i can work with you but i want some money first and i want to know what codes you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evie Frye said:

Soon he will understand that he must pay at least 50% before in order to get someone to work with him else he wont get any dev.

 

@raccon Check this quote..

So, 2 options:

  • Hire a developer with real payments and not "if server success or not".
  • Continue your searching and you will find some developers who cannot complete your requests.
34 minutes ago, raccoon said:

about money, we are not searching for a employee. we want co owner in team who will take place of head developer.
which means he/she will be with us in case of success or not, as lot of you guys said this is not how l2 developers work but we still need some one who will become one of the founding member and head developer of team.

That's just a dream.. You think someone will spend time to open a server with a stranger? What if I spend months with you and you will just block me from everywhere? You will say "no, we will be a team". Yea sure.. A guy who wants a stranger to open server with a "huge project".. 

 

34 minutes ago, raccoon said:

@Evie Frye

y said to me that this was huge plan for some l2 codes!!

More or less, all developers will ask a price for your requests. If you think "some l2 codes" it's just a cheap joke for you, then you should learn some basic things and then think again if you really want to hire someone to work free for you.

 

Friendly words.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Evie Frye

as we discussed in pm we understand where you stand, you want money for your work not revenue.

about your enlightenment speech,
please don't call community kid's playground and associate them with trolls, noobs and scamers.
this is friendly topic we don't want all out community war here, if you sir are not interested in this certain project please stop advertising negative attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, raccoon said:

@Evie Frye

as we discussed in pm we understand where you stand, you want money for your work not revenue.

about your enlightenment speech,
please don't call community kid's playground and associate them with trolls, noobs and scamers.
this is friendly topic we don't want all out community war here, if you sir are not interested in this certain project please stop advertising negative attitude.

 

I didn't call community kids who play in playground that was an example. 

Who make war? Lul wtf is wrong with you people, someone come and tell something that you don't agree and immediately u receive it as war.

 

I just point out that nobody will work for you and want to make ur life easier. You seem like a guy who don't have money and just want to make server so he try find people and gather them to do the work for him. So basically its you and some friend of yours and a dev who wont get any money until the day the server will be done and 5 russians will enter to donate 5 euro and exit (cause lets be honest the 99% of work in a project is done by dev. Others just enter with GM to play, so there is no team. Just 1 guy working)

Edited by Evie Frye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Continue your searching and you will find some developers who cannot complete your requests.

not really a problem, we can wait if he/she will dedicate time to study jave, also developer wont be alone so there is really little chance that problem will not be solved.

5 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

That's just a dream.. You think someone will spend time to open a server with a stranger? What if I spend months with you and you will just blocked me from everywhere? You will say "no, we will be a team". Yea sure.. A guy who wants a stranger to open server with a "huge project"..

we are totally with you on this but don't really see any possible way to prove our trust, so something just have to be powered by trust.

 

8 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

More or less, all developers will ask a price for your requests. If you think "some l2 codes" it's just a cheap joke for you, then you should learn some basic things and then think again if you really want to hire someone to work free for you.

"some l2 code" was quoted from PM with @Evie Frye,we understand everything that is why we are searching for a head developer who will say what will be needed from developers side something like CTO.

we are not hiring employee!!!
we are searching for a team member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, raccoon said:

we are not hiring employee!!!
we are searching for a team member.

Brother, edit this.. You are searching for someone to do ALL THE WORK for free, and if the server success(I don't know what success means for you), and then he will get some money from donations. 

I'm not starting a war here, just let's be realistic.. The developer will work every day/night and you will just give some orders.

You will just upload a nulled forum, probably a shared website and that's your work.. 

 

Anyway.. It's your own searching.. You're free to ask everything you want. We just say some "opinions/truths" here. Nothing else.

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.