Required help blacksmith function's

Prostyle1990

Question

Any can help me to add on my community board add augument and remove augument fuctions? how i can link from blacksmith pushking to community board ? i use l2mythras pack from maxcheater forum 

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Use the htm bypass, so you can open the window by pressing a button from. CB if that's what you mean. 

Hello again mate and thx for your fast reply , i will show you an photo because my english its not so good 

maybe can you show me an example how to do that ? 

F_r_titlu.jpg 

when i press button 1 in cb i want to open the window witch is opened from pushkin when i press augument an item

Edited by Prostyle1990

As I said before, find the blacksmith htm and copy the bypass. Use the same bypass to call the augment window. 

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

As I said before, find the blacksmith htm and copy the bypass. Use the same bypass to call the augment window. 

the problem is i found the blacksmith htm but there its not any bypass

Blacksmith Pushkin:

Nice to meet you, stranger. I'm Blacksmith Pushkin.

My brother Rupio and I have been dispatched here by the great Black Anvil Guild. With a little time, we will make this into the best smithy in all Giran. What can we do for you today?

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/duals_01.htm|Craft a Dualsword.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/weapon_sa_01.htm|Bestow a special ability on a weapon.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/crafting_01.htm|Craft an item.]

[npc_%objectId%_Chat 1|Unseal armor and accessories.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_01.htm|Augment an Item.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_02.htm|Remove Augment.]

[npc_%objectId%_SkillList|Learn skills.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/skillenchant_help.htm|Ask about Skill Enchanting.]

[npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus|Ask about the local lord and tax rate.]

[npc_%objectId%_Quest|Quest]

that is what i found inside blacksmith puskin

It shows you the path inside that html. For example ,

Go to folder "common" and find augmentation_01.htm

Then you can see the bypass used for that action.

21 minutes ago, protoftw said:

It shows you the path inside that html. For example ,

Go to folder "common" and find augmentation_01.htm

Then you can see the bypass used for that action.

<br>Augmenting means imbuing a weapon or accessory with different energy. Previously, that could only be done using Soul Crystals. But this is a simpler, if riskier, method.

Recently, a new ore was discovered. It is called the *Life Stone*, and it possesses very similar characteristics to Soul Crystals. Bring me a Life Stone, a weapon and a few other necessities, and I will smelt the weapon again by infusing it with the Life Stone.

Unfortunately, we can't accurately predict what kind of power may be conferred on the weapon. Moreover, only the owner of the weapon will be able to use the enhanced abilities. Any weapon that rates higher than the wielder's skill will not display the effect of smelting.

Finally, it is possible to restore weapons smelted with a Life Stone back to their original state, but it is an expensive process to do so.

Now, would you like to try Augmenting?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 1|Start Augmenting.]

[npc_%objectId%_multisell 303004|Trade Life Stone for accessory Augmenting.]
<br>You wish to remove the refined Life Stone? That's fine. But understand that this smelting method offers both improvement and potential penalties.

It is difficult to restore the original weapon when removing the Life Stone. It requires a special chemical process and a special tool. It's also expensive.

With that in mind, would you still like to remove the Life Stone from the refined weapon?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Remove the refined Life Stone.]

yes i know but there its nothing.
 this is what i have in augmentation_01.htm 

11 minutes ago, Prostyle1990 said:

<br>Augmenting means imbuing a weapon or accessory with different energy. Previously, that could only be done using Soul Crystals. But this is a simpler, if riskier, method.

Recently, a new ore was discovered. It is called the *Life Stone*, and it possesses very similar characteristics to Soul Crystals. Bring me a Life Stone, a weapon and a few other necessities, and I will smelt the weapon again by infusing it with the Life Stone.

Unfortunately, we can't accurately predict what kind of power may be conferred on the weapon. Moreover, only the owner of the weapon will be able to use the enhanced abilities. Any weapon that rates higher than the wielder's skill will not display the effect of smelting.

Finally, it is possible to restore weapons smelted with a Life Stone back to their original state, but it is an expensive process to do so.

Now, would you like to try Augmenting?

[npc_%objectId%_multisell 303004|Trade Life Stone for accessory Augmenting.]
<br>You wish to remove the refined Life Stone? That's fine. But understand that this smelting method offers both improvement and potential penalties.

It is difficult to restore the original weapon when removing the Life Stone. It requires a special chemical process and a special tool. It's also expensive.

With that in mind, would you still like to remove the Life Stone from the refined weapon?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Remove the refined Life Stone.]

yes i know but there its nothing.
 this is what i have in augmentation_01.htm 

This is the bypass to start Augmentation:

And this is to Cancel it:

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Start Augmenting.]

Just now, protoftw said:

This is the bypass to start Augmentation:

And this is to Cancel it:

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Start Augmenting.]

i already tried with this <button value="" action="bypass -h [npc_%objectId%_Augment 2'' but dont working i got in console a mesagge like WARN player xxx try to access direct bypass 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics