Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share Free L2Dorn Community Board H5(Unique)

Free L2Dorn Community Board H5(Unique)

Hello I can post a post for everyone to see ...

since day i post for a request to have passwords i send a message in private its already day that i expect to have the answer for the passwords

on the other hand I do not understand why mark Free and Sharing if we do not answer and it's poster in public ....

what is the point of putting a download link if we can not have access? if people are the Password of the archive it would be nice to share plz

if it is not the case I ask that the post be removed for no sharing and Free be saying thank you

( who is active member on MXC forum ).

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Guys today i would like to share you something unique i know many people was looking for free good H5 Community boards since on community there are few shared and old i will share you this unique L2Dorn Community Board includes it's not my work it's shared for mxc users - PSD + all scripts Server Side & Client Side If you need to change default logo to your  - write me in skype Support_La2-Pro Previews       Download: Link = DOWNLOAD t

PM me i send the pwd.

"to get the password of the archive Like my 1st post  send me pm and reply in topic.."  Learn to read the topic guys

Drakana, hello, can show you something?

image.png

You have only 4 messages, you need to make a little more contribution to the our MXC forum. This is security,I don't want what bad people download it and upload to other forums. Please be small more active. Don't worry. You have experience in Lineage dev if you search this community board for installing to your project? And you have experience from 2016 ( your profile ) in Lineage and you can't be small more active?  Or you want only download files? I will send you password and to others who have small number of the messages, but need to be little bit of more active.

I have already explained my position, further messages will be regarded as a spam.Thanks and don't worry. Be small more active and all be OK.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...