Scammer Soneka Games (l2digitalarts.com)

deMEV

Hi guys! Beware of having any business with this person.

April 9 one dude added me in skype (his skype login:

01.jpg

and his Lineage 2 server adress: http://l2digitalarts.com/)

He purchased via my online gumroad.com shop lobby and one arena map in total of 529$. After that he comes to virus and purchased some armor sets from him.

Day later he wanted to buy adaptation of new hellbound island from latest korean client and all mobs for that island. He sended to Virus:

untitled-6.jpg

Virus check that payment received from different paypal addresses, he did the refund back of all money.

untitled-5.jpg

After that this dude is writing "we have 18 emails (paypal) and 22 bank accounts."

On next day he opened dispute to Virus paypal, 1 day ago deleted him from skype. And after sometime he returned money from purchased files in my shop to his (or not his) paypal account (maybe he used stolen paypal accounts to pay money to us).

3d6a9466d7.png

7b02287a4e.png

Virus will attach more info later in this topic.

Edited by deMEV

I did work with Digital Arts and I didn't had any issues with him. He paid in a moment and there was no problems after all (at least for me).
It is strange he suddenly started the dispute.

Edited by ∽Ave∽

2 minutes ago, ∽Ave∽ said:

I did work with Digital Arts and I didn't had any issues with him. He paid in a moment and there was no problems after all (at least for me).
It is strange he suddenly started the dispute.

the fact is Brasilian community has no Feature Send as friend & family thats the reason the 90% of brasil population making disputes thats why people using Bank Transfer more safer instead of paypal. 

22 minutes ago, Celestine said:

the fact is Brasilian community has no Feature Send as friend & family thats the reason the 90% of brasil population making disputes thats why people using Bank Transfer more safer instead of paypal. 

I was wondering... why they dont have Friend & Family feature there?

4 minutes ago, OLSI said:

i have no idea you should ask paypal for that i had some brasilian friends too and they always sent money to me as goods&services and when i ask why they told me there are no friends&family.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 7:25 PM, OLSI said:

Last time I checked with paypal, they said something about fraud. As corrupt Brazil is, people were sending money to "friends and family" to avoid taxes and washing money white. If I remember correctly, Brazil authorities asked them to remove the feature to Brazillian accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ◄√i®uS► said:

The most sad in all this,
There is no way to verify a person and his PayPal account.

If his account is verified you can. Because in order to become verified in paypal you have to add some things like your id card, a credit card linked to your name and with this way you can find who this guy is but for sure it will take some time to do that.

39 minutes ago, Designatix said:

If his account is verified you can. Because in order to become verified in paypal you have to add some things like your id card, a credit card linked to your name and with this way you can find who this guy is but for sure it will take some time to do that.

this person paid off other's stolen accounts
each new payment was made from another account

1 hour ago, ◄√i®uS► said:

this person paid off other's stolen accounts
each new payment was made from another account

oh i see :/ so if you saw in first place that every single payment was made by another account why don't you stop working with him? it was already suspicious that he used more than 1 account to send payments.