Advertisment + Support for your server (Any chronicle/rate)

CentredImage,426468,en.jpg

Hello as you are reading this topic i am sure you are looking for someone to help you grow up your server. Someone that offer good services and good prices.
I am here to present to everyone what i offer!

Contact me: 
Facebook:  Gerti Cami

Facebook Advertisement services. 
                    a): Owner of Lineage 2 Facebook groups with over 3k+ Members and pretty much active.
                    b): Facebook sponsored advertise included in our services.
                    c): Beside our groups we will post your server everywhere people speak about Lineage 2. (English, Brasilian , Russian
                    d):Your server will be everywhere on Facebook. (Pages , Groups , Comments , Inbox)

Lineage 2 Forums.
                    a): We will post your server on every possible Lineage 2 Forum that is knowed. (10+ L2 Forums)
                    b): We will maintain your topics and will bump them daily.

Skype/Facebook/E-mail Contacts.
                   a): Based on what chronicle your server is we will provide you with contacts of Clan Leaders , Party leaders and Factor players.
                   b): Spam groups for Skype and Facebook.
                   c): If you are looking to create your server logo or different desing you can allways ask and we will provide you with contacts.

Promo/Trailer videos for your server. (New)
                   a): Our newest service is creating , designing  Trailer's/Promo's on any length and format you prefer. 

VK (Comming soon)

Some of our creations. 
P.S: This are just for preview text and images will be chosen as you want.

First promo:

Second promo:

Contact me: 
Facebook:  Gerti Cami

Feel free to ask any kind of questions :)

Server we worked with:  

L2Saga                                                                                                                                          L2Reality
L2Alendria                                                                                                                                   L2Europa
L2TheGame (High Five)                                                                                                            L2DAMAGE
L2Infinity                                                                                                                                     L2Baron

L2Elixir                                                                                                                                          L2Origin
Project Lipo                                                                                                                                 L2BIG
L2BattleRoyale                                                                                                                           L2Hellfire
L2OvC                                                                                                                                            L2Flector
L2Endeavor                                                                                                                                  L2E-Global

TheBattle.club                                                                                                                            L2Neverland
L2Gxzone (Alynna x7)                                                                                                               L2Mafia
L2Mercury                                                                                                                                    L2Arena.club
L2Gytheon

List will be updated after every work.

Thanks for your time and best regards :)

Edited by iOllie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

I work with him at L2 Thegame  , great guy ! and great promoter! Very trusted ... and and when he work for Thegame servers he had fire inside to give the best for our Server!!

+1 From Thegame Project

On 6/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, jefrakos said:

I work with him at L2 Thegame  , great guy ! and great promoter! Very trusted ... and and when he work for Thegame servers he had fire inside to give the best for our Server!!

+1 From Thegame Project

Thanks that you appriciate my work mate :)