Overbuff Hack Is Real ???

Hello Dear MaxCheaters,

Is Overbuff hack a real thing on l2 h5 servers ? Ive seen some crazy things on retail like servers lately and with LOTS of research that is propably due to overbuffed charachters....

So anyone, got any idea if thats possible ?

Thanks in advance for any info provided.

No idea...the case is:

In my retail like (famous server) some guys hit for insane damage....for example

Person 1) Use char A) in oly and hits for 5k 5k 5k 5k;

Person 2 (me)) Use SAME char A) in oly i hit 1k 1k 1k 1k;

I made some research / asked some bot/script devs if there is a way to send fake packets back to server or whatever....

Their answer was that its propably Overbuff / stacked buffs the reason behind the scenario mentioned above.

I am realllyyyy curious how is that possible or if there is any other explanation from someone on the matter...

Anyone who has knowledge about how is the source code/DB executed can pm me to explain some of my thoughts on the matter ? 

Before procceding to packet sniffing/analyze  would be nice to learn some stuff and maybe save my self some time...

So if anyone has good knowledge about theback end of the game please let me ask for a pm with all due respect.

5 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

brain vs handless ppl = your overbuff 

does anyone ever do a normal conversation on this forum...like ever ?

On 2/4/2018 at 5:19 PM, Dus said:

Person 1) Use char A) in oly and hits for 5k 5k 5k 5k;

Person 2 (me)) Use SAME char A) in oly i hit 1k 1k 1k 1k;

you propably didnt read this...this is tested from same char as i explain above vs exactly same enemy...

1 minute ago, Dus said:

does anyone ever do a normal conversation on this forum...like ever ?

you propably didnt read this...this is tested from same char as i explain above vs exactly same enemy...

so what ?  you think if you have same char , same gear u will do same dmg?  never lol, its h5 gosh

u can have different enchant skills, different agu, different talis, different game play  , different adre scripts etc... 

so its mean he using some 2k5 hacks? gosh... for overbuff u need some packet sniffer , and for sure its not working at rpg club 

its l2off so it wouldn't be same value, there is significant random per each skill use

if he has full epic jewels, counters your atri with his set and got decent OE of items, such difference is possible with just legit play

on older chronicles you could stack buffs effects to some point, but afaik h5 fixed it.

Edited by AlmostGood

you can try to "test" something even for 10 years, but without proper methodology you just waste time,

basing on your posts you are clueless about this game and blame enemies for "bugs" right away when you can't understand why they are better :D

so yeah, gl with your search

• 4 months later...

Xaxaxaxaxaxax i know what this guy talk was stack buffs i do it for years on the server i play on the pass i quit long time ago and noone know how i do it, with a storm screamer i reach 170k matak xd

Edited by catamen

4 hours ago, catamen said:

Xaxaxaxaxaxax i know what this guy talk was stack buffs i do it for years on the server i play on the pass i quit long time ago and noone know how i do it, with a storm screamer i reach 170k matak xd

Pretty sure if you hit someone with 170k m.atk you're going to look a bit suspicious