interlude [L2OFF] E-Global & Valhalla

Lineage2 - Family

4 minutes ago, vampir said:

Did you notice any change in DLLs that is affecting interlude gameplay and cannot be changed by script files?

I believe that our technical team deals with all issues or difficulties if any arise :)

2 hours ago, AnitahIsBack said:

no pls, you servers die in 1 day :D or less

last one lasted for 3 months, thats a long time for private server

2 hours ago, AnitahIsBack said:

no pls, you servers die in 1 day :D or less

there just that high rate died in 1 day(dont remember name now) , but other servers are alived for 2-3 months

5 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

there just that high rate died in 1 day(dont remember name now) , but other servers are alived for 2-3 months

ye, it was fail

1 hour ago, DZIWAK said:

But why did you add some TH Skills ? 

Quest Drop Rate x1 ? Do at least x2-3. 

Gonna check it out today if the beta starts.

Hello,

Not only TH skills were added, some other classes have also received additional skills, and some other - on the contrary, have been changed and balanced. We analyzed for a long time what changes to make to establish a certain balance of powers, and finally decided that this is the version that will make the game on the Interlude chronicles more balanced and interesting.

As to the quest drop rate - most likely this parameter will not change, however, our game designers carefully read all the topics and reviews, and if this question is really resonant, then I admit that they can revise it.

Hope to see you on the OBT today and receive your feedback and propositions.

53 minutes ago, leonardos said:

valhalla aka e-global )))   too bad not much time for me to play :)

best luck

Treshak

Thanks! :) Do you plan to join the OBT today or you have no time?

Edited by Lineage2 - Family

I wonder one thing, is the Cyrillic alphabet going to be enabled? Because I see that you have the majority of russians and if its enabled then we will have to pray to GOD to show us some English in chat, party rooms and private stores.

Edited by eotrix

15 hours ago, Lineage2 - Family said:

Hello,

Not only TH skills were added, some other classes have also received additional skills, and some other - on the contrary, have been changed and balanced. We analyzed for a long time what changes to make to establish a certain balance of powers, and finally decided that this is the version that will make the game on the Interlude chronicles more balanced and interesting.

As to the quest drop rate - most likely this parameter will not change, however, our game designers carefully read all the topics and reviews, and if this question is really resonant, then I admit that they can revise it.

Hope to see you on the OBT today and receive your feedback and propositions.

Thanks! :) Do you plan to join the OBT today or you have no time?

ofc beta its fucking fun there ;) u will make again this nice event ? 9v9 ?

23 hours ago, eotrix said:

I wonder one thing, is the Cyrillic alphabet going to be enabled? Because I see that you have the majority of russians and if its enabled then we will have to pray to GOD to show us some English in chat, party rooms and private stores.

As I know you have already received the answer on our partner's forum, however I will duplicate it here too:

E-Global and Valhalla-age are international projects, which are known by people from all over the world. That is why the server will support Latin alphabet, Cyrillic alphabet and Chinese characters in order to create a comfortable game for all players, so that everyone can communicate comfortably, regardless where from the player is - from Argentina or China.

9 hours ago, leonardos said:

ofc beta its fucking fun there ;) u will make again this nice event ? 9v9 ?

We want to make it - in our best traditions :) However, at the moment the tests and the final server settings before the grand opening are in the first place, because this is a new product and we want everything to go without a hitch. If we have time before the start, then we will definitely hold the tournament.

1 hour ago, Lineage2 - Family said:

As I know you have already received the answer on our partner's forum, however I will duplicate it here too:

E-Global and Valhalla-age are international projects, which are known by people from all over the world. That is why the server will support Latin alphabet, Cyrillic alphabet and Chinese characters in order to create a comfortable game for all players, so that everyone can communicate comfortably, regardless where from the player is - from Argentina or China.

We want to make it - in our best traditions :) However, at the moment the tests and the final server settings before the grand opening are in the first place, because this is a new product and we want everything to go without a hitch. If we have time before the start, then we will definitely hold the tournament.

I wish you good luck but your server is gonna be a russian server, not international. You will see it eventually and It will be when its dead. I have seen plenty of servers like your's that says they are international but the truth is russians rule and decide what happens in your server. You wont have English speking players in your server after top 2 months because of the reasons I have wrote down below.

You gonna get tilted by full of russian letters on the chat, market and party rooms. You will be able to communicate to only %5 or less of the server's population. Before starting here, accept that this server is a russian majority server with no English rule in it so dont get disappointed. You wont find a clan that speaks your language and if you find one, be sure that they will leave soon. I have never seen an International clan live and get strong in a russian server, never; not even once. You can flame me but truth is truth, russians dont speak English as a preference or an ignorance I dont know so if you have the stomach to deal with it start by knowing that you are alone in it.

What happens when russians prefer speaking their own language? An English speaking player will have only access to "VERY LIMITED PORTION" of the server's market coz he/she wont understand a shit from the trade chats, party rooms or private stores that is all in russian.

Edited by eotrix