kofolaAS

WTS SKELTH - Characters / Items

57 minutes ago, TopSellerEU said:

This SPOILER 74,80% IS XLOSIKX AND THIS GUY SOLD ME THIS SPOILER AND HE RECALL IT AFTER 5 MONTHS . THIS GUY IS 100% SCAMMER TAKE CARE AND DONT BUY FROM HIM

You have proofs mate?

36 minutes ago, kofolaAS said:

man,im middle man,i dont know what is going on with some characters,i post what they told me to post,but thanks for info,i will check if u are right and i will cancel partnership with that guy.As you can see,i sold already lot of characters and there was never a problem. 

Do you have any proof that can help me? 

Tbh, beeing a middle man without mention it here people think the accounts are your own accounts and since you receive the payment, if anything bad happens you are the responsible one for those accounts.

If you want to be just a middle-man write it on your topic and when someone needs to buy an account simply make a discussion with both seller and buyer.

26 minutes ago, Designatix said:

You have proofs mate?

Tbh, beeing a middle man without mention it here people think the accounts are your own accounts and since you receive the payment, if anything bad happens you are the responsible one for those accounts.

If you want to be just a middle-man write it on your topic and when someone needs to buy an account simply make a discussion with both seller and buyer.

Yeah.I agree its my BAD that it happens.I stop work with that guy. Also removed that CHARACTER  from the offer.

2 minutes ago, kofolaAS said:

Yeah.I agree its my BAD that it happens.I stop work with that guy. Also removed that CHARACTER  from the offer.

You did good but you need to work something with the guy that actually got scammed out of this.