Lineage 2 interlude dead?

Hello guys, recently done a WIPE, but when the server started, i have zero online(3-4 players only)
I advertised the server frequently, 100-200 clicks per day, i do not understand, why low online in my server...
Lineage 2 interlude is not popular anymore?  are the people interested only huge servers?
My server is custom PvP style, before 1 years, i have 30-60 players online in the server, before 2 years, i have 80-100 players online in the server, 
i understand it's not much, but it's enough for survive. I fix, upgrade server every day, the server is much better now!
But what a point, people not reach my server, so basically i waste 4 months for nothing.
Maybe i need start h5 server or something like that? h5 now popular.

man u did like advertise some hours before opening lmao,plus too many srvrs opened at same time with urs plus the same features,like 4 srvrs started at same time all with better features,if u don't want at least to change or create new features find a date where not many servers of this type open..anyways even u had ppl it wouldn't last for a week so...

Uhm i tried creating many new features, new systems, never seen features (maybe too much lol), but yeah same happened, even after advertising much, hadded my heart and soul to my project, but perhaps IL is just dead. Even the "big" servers use fake players (some did not acussing all lol), its just an old beloved game.. People state that you need new features, others say you need less features lol. We have so many tools nowadays to create much (client side), but heck the player base is down.

I added new maps, new mobs, new systems and features (really unseen), but perhaps they were too hard to understand (im not joking like other projects with "new" features && 100% OFF files lol.) or perhaps im plain dead in advertising lol.

Just now, SweeTs said:

It's not like it's dead, just your server is not good enough, not interesting at all. 

The server is good enough.

Just now, camenomat0 said:

man u did like advertise some hours before opening lmao,plus too many srvrs opened at same time with urs plus the same features,like 4 srvrs started at same time all with better features,if u don't want at least to change or create new features find a date where not many servers of this type open..anyways even u had ppl it wouldn't last for a week so...

Features lol, my server has good features, too many features are not good.

Just now, domis045 said:

Uhm i tried creating many new features, new systems, never seen features (maybe too much lol), but yeah same happened, even after advertising much, hadded my heart and soul to my project, but perhaps IL is just dead. Even the "big" servers use fake players (some did not acussing all lol), its just an old beloved game.. People state that you need new features, others say you need less features lol. We have so many tools nowadays to create much (client side), but heck the player base is down.

I added new maps, new mobs, new systems and features (really unseen), but perhaps they were too hard to understand (im not joking like other projects with "new" features && 100% OFF files lol.) or perhaps im plain dead in advertising lol.

100% agree on whit "heck the player base is down."

Edited by L2DragonWind

43 minutes ago, L2DragonWind said:

Hello guys, recently done a WIPE, but when the server started, i have zero online(3-4 players only)
I advertised the server frequently, 100-200 clicks per day, i do not understand, why low online in my server...
Lineage 2 interlude is not popular anymore?  are the people interested only huge servers?
My server is custom PvP style, before 1 years, i have 30-60 players online in the server, before 2 years, i have 80-100 players online in the server, 
i understand it's not much, but it's enough for survive. I fix, upgrade server every day, the server is much better now!
But what a point, people not reach my server, so basically i waste 4 months for nothing.
Maybe i need start h5 server or something like that? h5 now popular.

Because its very ugly chronice. Whoever tried to open an interlude chronicle because the appearance of it looks cheap they tried to add armors and customizations and textures and it ended up like a clown. So whenever someone say "interlude" to me i think of bad textures on html, huge buttons with intense colors and glowing armors from maxcheaters without any special code. 

Took me 5 minute and still is better html's than 99% of Interlude server.

9zvITZe.jpg

Why? Cause H5 provide more beautiful environment to work with and people who work with H5 are more experience since Interlude fan boys can't handle H5's features. Interlude should be banned. C4 - Freya - H5 ++ chronicles should remain. 

Also consider aCis and frozen is the reason interlude sucks even more. Because aCis and Frozen provide a "ready to go" server all noobs just add shared stuff and make a server. 

Edited by Evie Frye

15 minutes ago, L2DragonWind said:

Features lol, my server has good features, too many features are not good

99% of pvp servers for years now use the exact same features like urs (name a good/unique feature of urs server?)

and again... not even half day of advertising,what did u expect? other servers do advert for like a month or so..and bad date since many servers opened and same time..and btw reason there are not  enough playas on interlude is bcoz everyone use shared packs to be an admin,so yeah there are more admins on il than playas..

8 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Took me 5 minute and still is better html's than 99% of Interlude server.

Top ! 

anyways,if u d like a god like server only Evie Frye can make u (his htmls>every srvr)

Edited by camenomat0
  • Like 1

99% of pvp servers for years now use the exact same features like urs (name a good/unique feature of urs server?)

and again... not even half day of advertising,what did u expect? other servers do advert for like a month or so..and bad date since many servers opened and same time..and btw reason there are not  enough ppl on interlude is bcoz everyone use shared packs to be an admin,so yeah there are more admins on il than playas..

Top ! 

anyways,if u d like a god like server only Evie Frye can make u (his htmls>every srvr)

Thank you my beloved follower, may Java be with you!

and again... not even half day of advertising,what did u expect? other servers do advert for like a month or so..and bad date since many servers opened and same time..and btw reason there are not  enough playas on interlude is bcoz everyone use shared packs to be an admin,so yeah there are more admins on il than playas..

Top ! 

I tell you why my server is better than others.

The server is beautiful, a server has unique farm style, Grandboss custom scripted, zones are beautiful, beautiful HTML , easy to farm, good PvP, tested and checked 100x times balance., unique custom items... what else need for good PVP server.

I create a server from clean l2jacis 368rev, i tested everything, zero bugs,  i did so much.  

Shared servers usually are tons bugs, crap balance, ulgy HTML, not working systems, and more.....

1 minute ago, L2DragonWind said:

I tell you why my server is better than others.

The server is beautiful, a server has unique farm style, Grandboss custom scripted, zones are beautiful, beautiful HTML , easy to farm, good PvP, tested and checked 100x times balance., unique custom items... what else need for good PVP server.

I create a server from clean l2jacis 368rev, i tested everything, zero bugs,  i did so much.  

Shared servers usually are tons bugs, crap balance, ulgy HTML, not working systems, and more.....

u checked balance and it's good according to who? most ppl who talk about balance don't even know how to play their favourite class but that's another thing..as for zero bugs sounds impossible,somewhere there sould be some kind of it.

Anyway let's say that these lines are true and have a good server,then how did you promote this? U didn't  promote ur 'unique features' at all.Try make your server a brand,well known to playas before opening and try open when no such type of server opens at same date(and exact same time..) like this time.. btw instead of thinking why playas don't join,think first why should to?...maybe this could help ..

16 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

u checked balance and it's good according to who? most ppl who talk about balance don't even know how to play their favourite class but that's another thing..as for zero bugs sounds impossible,somewhere there sould be some kind of it.

Anyway let's say that these lines are true and have a good server,then how did you promote this? U didn't  promote ur 'unique features' at all.Try make your server a brand,well known to playas before opening and try open when no such type of server opens at same date(and exact same time..) like this time.. btw instead of thinking why playas don't join,think first why should to?...maybe this could help ..

I working since 2015 whit lineage 2 interlude, i know how to balance. yes there few bugs, but i can't find them.

Please teach me how to promote server, i thinking about that. (youtube video)

Old days people join to check server now they to lazy. :D

Edited by L2DragonWind

Uhm speaking about the "ugly" interlude part i would argue a bit, because there are new ways to improve these static bad glow htmls and stuff... Yeah i understand that higher chronicles have better support for html tags and such for better templating, but with tons of interface editions you can get sameish quality with a lot of tinkering. And i could agree if you wanted really an il chronicle you could downgrade the client. maybe, but its an another talk.. Even in higher chronicles you can add those flashy ugly armors, ofc the engine for ill is so old by now.. can't compare for the h5 improvements. But still comparing to the c4 client... c6 isn't beyound as ancient. Its all how do you get the player base and how you advertise, and nowadays i seemed that the today to go servers are you gear up as fast and easy and quit. Balance lol perfect balance is impossible..

32 minutes ago, L2DragonWind said:

Please teach me how to promote server, i thinking about that. (youtube video)

Old days people join to check server now they to lazy. :D

try to  make the server well known, post it in every possible site/forum (without ofc spamming it) and add some preview images (from your zones/npcs,custom items etc.) way before opening (like 2weeks or more)

create a forum for the srvr and inform playas about updates/changelogs,add sections for clans to join,create a community wich will discuss daily on server issues,updates or cpclan recruitments.

Ask playas or friendz for help,testing the whole gameplay in detail (like every buff stat,or skills working etc.)

Do beta tests so playas who try it can have a smell of how it looks like,and fix issues at same time,do events(even pre-opening,) and reward with usefull -but no op- items

try premium advert on topsites,create a promo vid and share it and find a good opening date and time,in general try be more creative with every step u making,some small changes here and there..and imo,don't over do it with them custom items.. anyways,still noone says that it will succeed but you have for sure try harder than just advertising it half day before opener...

Edited by camenomat0

Lets talk about your features .

I wont even mention the other features you've posted (They are clearly your configs)

But lets take a look in this photo.

You are using the most hated word in the planet 'Unique' ... DO NOT!

0283d9a2509b4b512cc4a4765aa5ad7d.png

I will mark some of them and i will ask you if they are really unique features.

• Stackable scrolls, life stones
  • Unique primeval isle PvP area.
  • Wedding system.
  • Unique farming areas.
  • Full NPC buffer with auto buff.
  • Maximum count of buffs - 76.
  • Maximum subclasses - 5.
  • Free and no quest class change.
  • Free and no quest sub class.
  • Cheap noblesse status.
  • No weight limit.
  • No grade limit.
  • Augmentation system.
  • Unique monsters.
  • Server up-time [24/7] [99]%
  • All the 'Unique items'...

As you can see the 85% of the features you posted as Unique are not even 'customs'. just -> false,true things. What? I'm lying?

You cant call Unique the fucking Wedding system. , Free and no quest class change. , No grade limit. , No weight limit. and all the others i wrote...

Get real dude... Work more on your server and make a preview about of what you did.. If your power stop there then spend  some money to get things that will raise your server in ppl eyes... Do not expect even 10 ppl with these features.

Another thing,

What you did about the advertisement part? Did you posted your server only in hopzone,topzone forums and facebook with your main profile & server profile? 

If yes then you failed at this part... 

A server to be successed more than 4 people have to work in different roles...

Advertiser,Developer,In-game checker, Site-Forum responsible and more and more and more....

What about your team? ....

People will not join in a server like yours just because if they will search for 10 minutes in some sites will find your server with other name. Why? Take a look in your features again...

Start realize what they want from a server and why. Be one of them. Do the following test.

-Forget about the 'developing part' thing and lets play l2. Open your browser and go at 'topzone' Find a server called l2dragonwind. Ask your self. Is it worth to spend hours of playing there? Why you have to and What's the thing that this server offering to make your feelings good?

Now lets talk seriously.

• Open a txt and start writing all your ideas inside.
  • Ask all your friends in your skype/facebook if they like the things from this txt. Do not ask your self.
  • Once you get the answers and the positives are bigger you can start working on them. Not bigger? Repeat the thing with the txt.
  • Seems like you will never create all these features? 'Cooperation'.
    • Cooperation
    • Pay someone / share your sources with another guy
  • While you are making your features spend more time for checks instead of looking them.
  • In every completed thing take a pic - vid. Do not let it at the end because you will forget what you did before some days.
  • Once your features are done guess what. You have also the advertisement part ready from your side.
  • Search for 5 ppl who can advertise your server. You dont have to look for professionals . You can do with amateur people who owns fb pages for example.
  • Pay one guy to create for you a nice post with nice colors and nice images so your server will looks like 'something different'... Make it attracting...
  • Do not ask for help with the server's profile because you are showing your skills and if they will see -How to- from you guess what will be happen...

I really wish you good luck...

Edited by melron
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love how you sat and wrote all this for a person who have a ripped website and writes at the very bottom "2018 best server!" 

and don't want to even give 5 euro for a feature. GJ melron. I give up on any hope.