Lineage 2 interlude dead?

16 hours ago, Solomun said:

Disclaimer: I've only read the first topic and the title.

Well...l2 is dead imo, not only interlude :(

true, even offi is dead , worth is just classic 

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same problem in y server. i think c6 cronicle players boring. all the time same thinks. and in my server i have A LOT of customs .

and my name is l2custom. 

i dont know why people dont join. after 1 year now login max 100+ and after 3 days  the server dead. and in our server the class and the system pvp is 99% balance.

Writing 'Main town Giran' as unique feature won't bring you players.

Crappy topic with bunch of useless configs true/false won't bring you players.

No name user / confirmed "please help me" admin won't bring you players.

First of all, your topic must look professional, even if its not. It must be catchy. As a girl, you look on her, she's nice, she can be a mother of your childrens. If she's not, you go through.

The same happens with most of server topics, they are simply.. Shitty. Bcs you can open it, it doesn't mean you will have players. It's 2018 already, player base is not like it used to be, so any server had people.

2 hours ago, souezas said:

i have the same problem in y server. i think c6 cronicle players boring. all the time same thinks. and in my server i have A LOT of customs .

and my name is l2custom. 

i dont know why people dont join. after 1 year now login max 100+ and after 3 days  the server dead. and in our server the class and the system pvp is 99% balance.

did you mention that your server is the best of all l2 private servers? I guess this must be the reason. B-)

The answer seems to be simple. There is not any good server. If you create a good server,players will join to play. How? That's a great admin's job to find out and make it happen i guess. Then it's the advertise,the promotion of server,it must be everywhere and popular long before opening.

P.S. : Never call the gameplay balanced (or 99% balance etc.), Never say 'Unique' server.

Just saying,everybody opens a server and is an admin just by following a simple shared guide. But it looks like it doesn't work this way,it requires more.

There are so many servers with shit htmls , shit server info , shit geodatas and shit website and have PPL online. Get real all of you , it's all about advertising nowdays. clear example : supragames.net

Consider to translate your website to ARG language , or whatever it is. They melt their asses sitting playing  L2.

Social medias is the best advertising. You need $ to start your successful server , it's sad I know.

Edited by Lioy

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2018 at 12:17 PM, souezas said:

and my name is l2custom. 

Well if you gonna wipe the server every 2 weeks ofcourse peopel dont even join, i remember i used to play there 2 years ago, even on your website got photo with my char :D but there been around 120 players for 1-2 weeks, you got a lot of bugs but people keep playing after that you start wipe the server every 2 weeks and people get bored and Quit from your server...

Same shit happend with L2Battle.net / L2Extreme.lt i remember 3-4 years ago he always had around 250-300 on the openings even if on the opening there been all donate on shops and he had a lot of idiots who donated +35 pk everyone and staff like that but still around 250 players everyday.... Before he used to wipe it every 2 months but after that he was too hungry for moneys and wipe it every 3 weeks or 1 month, from 250-300 people he gets now everywipe around 30-50...

You have to think about it, if you gonna open a server like yours, wipe it atleast everymonth, pay some fcking moneys for TOP Advertises, for banners, make some advertise events on forum and try to keep it w/o wipe for minimum 1 month...

I used to play many servers like yours but after i saw admins are too retarded and wipe it every 2-3 weeks then fck it, no point to play there... i know is a pvp server is an easy farm server but wipe every 2-3 weeks not a good ideea...