interlude [L2J] Project LIPO

IpotoniC

2 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

Lately you advertise aVVe a lot. You got friendship or ?

Nop, I don't even have him on skype. I just think he is the most talented designer in this forum.

• Like 1

We all know that the Prologue starts with 2 "race-locked" factions. Meaning that only Humans and Elves can join the Yang faction, while only Dark Elves, Orcs and Dwarves can join the Yin faction.

But, what if I told you, that there is a secret way to join the other faction no matter your race!?

Happy April fool’s day! Of course gods wouldn't allow their creations to join the enemy forces... Unless if they couldn't control it..!

fnz6s9.png

Edited by IpotoniC

I like the projects that intend to apply a reengineering of this game, but your project not only applies a reingenieria but also proposes a different game mode, I like it. I never thought I would see "Game Modes" for the L2, really impressive.

IpotoniC, your project is innovative and interesting. I hope you can continue and finish this project, my friends and I will be waiting for the opening!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bertrand said:

I like the projects that intend to apply a reengineering of this game, but your project not only applies a reingenieria but also proposes a different game mode, I like it. I never thought I would see "Game Modes" for the L2, really impressive.

IpotoniC, your project is innovative and interesting. I hope you can continue and finish this project, my friends and I will be waiting for the opening!

Thank you very much bro. I will do my best to offer nothing but the finest experience that can be achieved in this game. The content is here, so my only concern is to balance the numbers (stats and economy). Once we get this right on beta, nothing can stop us.

I will announce when the beta test will take place tomorrow or so.

See you there!

The Beta test starts at 15/4/2018!

There is not an exact date for the opening yet, but it is estimated to begin somewhere in May. It will all come down to how the beta test will go, so we are going to need all of your help! Even if it's the first gameplay amongst many, it is the most difficult one too (in terms of making it), because it will set the identity of Project LIPO, so there is not a single chance to rush into the opening until everything is perfect.

With that being said, everyone is welcomed to the beta test in order to test some systems, balance the PvP/PvE and crush some bugs together!

Weapon Enhancements has been briefly revealed here: http://projectlipo.com/library/weapon-enhancements/

Unfamiliar with Project LIPO? Here you are: http://projectlipo.com/

2lllo38.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 7:01 PM, IpotoniC said:

We all know that the Prologue starts with 2 "race-locked" factions. Meaning that only Humans and Elves can join the Yang faction, while only Dark Elves, Orcs and Dwarves can join the Yin faction.

But, what if I told you, that there is a secret way to join the other faction no matter your race!?

Happy April fool’s day! Of course gods wouldn't allow their creations to join the enemy forces... Unless if they couldn't control it..!

fnz6s9.png

The cringe is real

This idea looks not bad at all and it's good following a plan on expanding the gameplay and create something 'new'. More,a good team work ethic,and lot of focus and effort,and everything is well explained into detail. (You should change the way some customs appearences,just to look better).  However,chances of failing are really high. No matter what you're going to bring,it looks impossible to have a decent online.It's not only the fact that huge number of players don't even play anymore,but also active players won't even try to waste minutes of their time to try such a new thing.Also,something like this happened before with no results.To make it easier,you could just use some of your features into a server,to look more attractive and some new gameplay things,there was no need for all this. May you accomplish this,it's so great that someone out there tried for to bring a new experience to play,just know that if you see very low activity/community it would be normal,something that of course doesn't worth for such project,but whatever..Carry on!

Edited by Vegosa

1 hour ago, Vegosa said:

This idea looks not bad at all and it's good following a plan on expanding the gameplay and create something 'new'. More,a good team work ethic,and lot of focus and effort,and everything is well explained into detail. (You should change the way some customs appearences,just to look better).  However,chances of failing are really high. No matter what you're going to bring,it looks impossible to have a decent online.It's not only the fact that huge number of players don't even play anymore,but also active players won't even try to waste minutes of their time to try such a new thing.Also,something like this happened before with no results.To make it easier,you could just use some of your features into a server,to look more attractive and some new gameplay things,there was no need for all this. May you accomplish this,it's so great that someone out there tried for to bring a new experience to play,just know that if you see very low activity/community it would be normal,something that of course doesn't worth for such project,but whatever..Carry on!

Thank you very much!

I agree, in terms of "if it's worth it", the answer is certainly a big NO. But if everyone was playing on the business game, which offers crap for gold (with some exceptions of course) the world would have missed so many great things.

About the "active players won't waste their time on something new...". Well, you are wasting your time when you're doing something you don't like. To put it simple, as much as it's not worth doing such thing inside such an old game, twice as much it's worth playing and being a part of it.

I believe we can accomplish wonders together and not only gather the people that played/play Lineage 2, but to reach out to the new ones and provide them something from the g/old times.

PS: Can you please give me a name about the "something similar happened in the past" thing? I would really love to check it out and judge my thing based on it.

Edited by IpotoniC

5 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

Is the beta starting tomorrow?

Yep, a video will be uploaded soon that explains everything about the beta test.

The patch and the host will be available in less than 24 hours from now.

Edited by IpotoniC

Hey everyone, there is a delay on the beta test due to problems with hosting and the video. A video will be uploaded soon that explains "How the Beta Test will go".

Everything should happen within 5 hours!

Stay tuned!

Edited by IpotoniC
  • Sad 1