interlude [L2J] Project LIPO

IpotoniC

5 hours ago, IpotoniC said:

Come on, you think i'm talking about likes? I'm talking about msgs and comments.

Currently i have 1 post with payed advertisement and this post here (no other site/forum whatsoever). It's not even aiming to gather the Lineage 2 players, it's purely out for experimenting reasons! I haven't done this a million times to have everything ready, nor i have a community yet... But stop bullshiting about people won't join because i'm currently on the explanation phase, not even advertising. So that's your personal opinion and it is based on your experiences.

You made your point, people won't join. Now here's your cookie and wait for the advertisement to take place.

You are not aiming to gather l2 players? But you modify lineage 2. If someone wants to play another game he will find something else. Anyway gl,  I love your passion about this game and what you are trying to achieve with it. 

On 26/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, JohnBoy13 said:

You are not aiming to gather l2 players? But you modify lineage 2. If someone wants to play another game he will find something else. Anyway gl,  I love your passion about this game and what you are trying to achieve with it. 

I meant, i'm not trying right now to aim the people that play on every private server out there. Because that people based on your sayings won't play such thing. So i'll gather the whole world instead. ;)

On 26/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, bastic said:

Me and my friends wanna jain ur project. Can i know when beta and live start  ?

The opening will be somewhere at the end of April or beginning of May. I will announce when the beta will happen and an exact date for opening, next week!

Edited by IpotoniC

Well first of all i want to say to the owner Good Luck! (You will need luck for this one).

I will agree with @Elfocrash in this case. As a player i want to say all the things i got in my head right now.

• What makes you believe that even with 2000 chapters your project will success? You are making it more boring
  • What makes you believe that if someone wants to try something different would feel the difference in your server?
  • Every single l2 player and especially interlude player wants a classic interlude with events inside and some modifications AND PVP. nothing more, nothing else because this is the way l2 is working in our days get real.
  • As i can see you have spent much time on your project and this is good. But! That doesn't make your project attracting for the L2 community... why? look one bullet above..
  • You don't get the point of customization dude. I do like the changes too really but in your case your server isn't l2 server. And this is the reason that you will end up with 10 players online (if not less).
  • As i can see your ideas are wonderful but do not spend them in this game... L2=L2... the biggest successfully change in history of l2 that makes this game different is GvE style (because it is not l2 this style.)
  • I met a loooooot of fail l2 owners who spent more than 5k euro in their servers in order to add special things (and im not talking for client , amors etc) im talking about events , special features inside and more. And they ended up with one dick in their hand just because the players got bored in the 1st hour of the things the server had. Many things = fail dude....
  • Spend your time-ideas + a few money and get some other ppl too and create your own game but not in l2 as base. its 99% fail case...
  • I don't even know you i just saw your website and your plan and i became sad because i know that you will not end up with a smile in your face...

I do really wish you good luck in your project and for sure i will give a try when you will open just because i like different things .

Edited by SajeD

14 minutes ago, SajeD said:

Well first of all i want to say to the owner Good Luck! (You will need luck for this one).

I will agree with @Elfocrash in this case. As a player i want to say all the things i got in my head right now.

• What makes you believe that even with 2000 chapters your project will success? You are making it more boring
  • What makes you believe that if someone wants to try something different would feel the difference in your server?
  • Every single l2 player and especially interlude player wants a classic interlude with events inside and some modifications AND PVP. nothing more, nothing else because this is the way l2 is working in our days get real.
  • As i can see you have spent much time on your project and this is good. But! That doesn't make your project attracting for the L2 community... why? look one bullet above..
  • You don't get the point of customization dude. I do like the changes too really but in your case your server isn't l2 server. And this is the reason that you will end up with 10 players online (if not less).
  • As i can see your ideas are wonderful but do not spend them in this game... L2=L2... the biggest successfully change in history of l2 that makes this game different is GvE style (because it is not l2 this style.)
  • I met a loooooot of fail l2 owners who spent more than 5k euro in their servers in order to add special things (and im not talking for client , amors etc) im talking about events , special features inside and more. And they ended up with one dick in their hand just because the players got bored in the 1st hour of the things the server had. Many things = fail dude....
  • Spend your time-ideas + a few money and get some other ppl too and create your own game but not in l2 as base. its 99% fail case...
  • I don't even know you i just saw your website and your plan and i became sad because i know that you will not end up with a smile in your face...

I do really wish you good luck in your project and for sure i will give a try when you will open just because i like different things .

Thanks for your feedback. All of your questions/points will be answered/change with time, just follow the project. ;)

25 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

I love how you are addressing the feedback by not addressing the feedback.

Words are just words and i currently don't have the time to argue over everyone's point of view.

Since you don't get the bigger picture, you will inevitably witness it.

34 minutes ago, IpotoniC said:

Words are just words and i currently don't have the time to argue over everyone's point of view.

Since you don't get the bigger picture, you will inevitably witness it.

Re-read what he wrote and then delete or edit your comment..

1 hour ago, .Elfocrash said:

Sounds like a threat. You still don't get that im a fan of the project, I never said otherwise. Liking a project is not the same as believing it will work and that's because way more talented people with better ideas than you tried and failed.

Ok.

PS: I became too arrogant for no reason. I'm sorry.

Edited by IpotoniC

Shining through the battlefield, our once poor miner has finally crafted his Legendary Gear!

Learn more here: http://projectlipo.com/library/crafting/

2e1eyp3.jpg

Just a suggestion. These armors look really bad.

legendary-items-1024x576.jpg

If you are trying to offer something that feels high quality, then bite the bullet and buy a unique set from Ave or people that still do client development.

These items are just the vanilla items with a 50% opacity filters on a full color layer. The only thing that looks half decent in this picture is the draconic armor.

I know you're trying to sell the whole "mining minerals translate to armor colors" thing but it can definitely be done better by something who knows what he is doing.

There is a reason why every weapon and armor in the game have different colors. Draconic armor and bow are made with dragon skin, dark crystal is mage by using dark crystals etc.

Keep in mind, people in the server will always look at these items. Don't force them to look at these abominations.

You are 100% right.

I corrected them a little bit still... I will announce the date for the beta this week and based on your feedback i will either trash them and get more legit ones or keep them for the starting period and then replace them. The thing is that their essential to the late game and not just some skins from the shop or something, so they must be top quality or in the trash bin.

I have then in my mind, i just had to present the concept based on the current (2+ years old skins xD), that's why i don't have any video or gifs, better to keep actual in-game appearance low because they are a subject of change. (They are not that bad tho in-game, but yes, they are not what they're supposed to be).

Just a suggestion. These armors look really bad.

If you are trying to offer something that feels high quality, then bite the bullet and buy a unique set from Ave or people that still do client development.

These items are just the vanilla items with a 50% opacity filters on a full color layer. The only thing that looks half decent in this picture is the draconic armor.

I know you're trying to sell the whole "mining minerals translate to armor colors" thing but it can definitely be done better by something who knows what he is doing.

There is a reason why every weapon and armor in the game have different colors. Draconic armor and bow are made with dragon skin, dark crystal is mage by using dark crystals etc.

Keep in mind, people in the server will always look at these items. Don't force them to look at these abominations.

Lately you advertise aVVe a lot. You got friendship or ?