interlude [L2J] Project LIPO

IpotoniC

Well i was preparing a big text with all the fancy words and beautiful pictures to persuade you that this is something new and unique, but nooo. You see, everybody can hide something behind big words but not everybody can offer something truly amazing, and in this case, words can't describe what Project LIPO is about.

So, if you want to see something interesting check this out. You will forget everything else that is related to Lineage 2.

Site: http://projectlipo.com/

Library: http://projectlipo.com/library/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ipotonic/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

The Official Opening is on 15th of July!

-Soft Opening: 9/7/2018 (100 players/with invites)
-Soft Opening v2: 12/7/2018 (+300 players/public)

Project LIPO – The map of the Prologue

The darker side of the map belongs to the Yin faction while the lighten one belongs to the Yang faction. At the center of each village lies their Nexus which players need to protect when they're under siege.

There are 3 different areas were factions will fight daily with the most important one being the Neutral Zone. Why..? Because it contains the Marmoreal Altar that can change the course of the war!

2akfeht.png

The Beta Test

Every single phase and mode of the beta test has ended!

The T-Shirt

A sneak peak of the prototype

2ccuv6o.png

Edited by IpotoniC
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, IpotoniC said:

Well i was preparing a big text with all the fancy words and beautiful pictures to persuade you that this is something new and unique, but i got sick of everybody doing that. You see, everybody can hide something behind big words but not everybody can offer something truly amazing, and in my case, words can't describe what Project LIPO is about.

So, if you want to see something interesting check it out.

Site: http://projectlipo.com/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ipotonic/

This is only the beginning!

PS: I will be posting at the facebook page more information about the major aspects of the game until the forum is finished.

aww i was reading the story

9 hours ago, eressea said:

I'm really not into custom stuff in L2 but your project aims to become a part of and expand the original lore, good luck!

Thank you eressea for your kind words. I'm really aiming for something truly big, but since i've never done this before i'm taking it slowly and steady.

I'm not really interested in the official lore and that's why i've set the storyline to be at "the beginning of everything".

8 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

aww i was reading the story

I'm not a professional writer, so I hope that i wrote it at least well. I also wanted to bring the story to life via a video but such thing is not possible yet. Although, even if i said that the story that has been revealed so far is a tiny part of the whole, i would be lying... So there is a long way ahead to make it perfect.

Edited by IpotoniC
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, IpotoniC said:

Thank you eressea for your kind words. I'm really aiming for something truly big, but since i've never done this before i'm taking it slowly and steady.

I'm not really interested in the official lore and that's why i've set the storyline to be at "the beginning of everything".

I'm not a professional writer, so I hope that i wrote it at least well. I also wanted to bring the story to life via a video but such thing is not possible yet. Although, even if i said that the story that has been revealed so far is a tiny part of the whole, i would be lying... So there is a long way ahead to make it perfect.

Shut the fuck up, it was nice :3

Don't know if this can be succesfull or not,however we see a team following a well organized plan and looks prepared to launch something good.The new classes look interesting and something new.There is detailed info about everything, and that update client once after some months idea ( it's been used before as well for other srvrs) is a good one. Idk how customs could affect this as overall,so it's questionable if it works or not imo.Also somewhere it says about stable 2k real on,wich looks not that easy at all.But still,seeing a team following a well organized plan step by step,patiently, and giving lot of effort could give great results. Wish very best of luck and hope something great to be made. 

4 hours ago, Natzugen said:

Looks very interesting. But would be nice to change the custom armors textures. Looks really bad but the main idea is perfect.

Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback. About the armors they are not looking that good on purpose. I just wanted to showcase the classes with their main gear. In game their animated and well balanced on color and opacity aspects, so i don't think i'm gonna touch them at least for now. Although i have plenty of plans to improve them and add more similar content.

2 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

Don't know if this can be succesfull or not,however we see a team following a well organized plan and looks prepared to launch something good.The new classes look interesting and something new.There is detailed info about everything, and that update client once after some months idea ( it's been used before as well for other srvrs) is a good one. Idk how customs could affect this as overall,so it's questionable if it works or not imo.Also somewhere it says about stable 2k real on,wich looks not that easy at all.But still,seeing a team following a well organized plan step by step,patiently, and giving lot of effort could give great results. Wish very best of luck and hope something great to be made. 

Thank you for your feedback. Now, I don't believe that a word (success/failure) can label anything. To me, it is already a success because i managed to make it and finally share it with you, it didn't happen over night, it took me a good couple of years with a ridiculous amount of dark effort, starting from the point of a complete newbie in all areas.

About the "2k real" that you're saying... That's the maximum number of players a server can have. I will explain it later on but the logic here is because the map is still closed, a single server can't hold all the players (if they are so many). So the Project will always have an Alpha server that writes the official story and other, secondary servers, that play on the same Chapter as the Alpha one. For example, in less than 2 months the Prologue will start and will last around 5 months. After 2 months, this Alpha server will lock and new player won't be able to join, why? The reason is simple, the players that started from the beginning have already reached endgame and they already wrote half of the Sub-Chapter's story. So if there is more demand, secondary servers will be made and will offer the same gameplay as the Alpha server with the only difference that they can't rewrite the official story. Anyway, that's it for now, i will explain it extensively at the forums.

In conclusion about your post, all i can say is that Project LIPO has content that will last around 3 years(it's not a static gameplay and you will be the judge of its quality), it will happen only once and there is not a single chance that it will close, unless it's above me.

1 hour ago, Griunvaldas said:

Good luck, will join to try for sure ;)

Thank you very much.

PS: If you wish to start the journey from today, make sure to follow our facebook page, i will be posting a topic every single day about the gameplay and not only. 

Edited by IpotoniC

What has been revealed so far:

Spoiler

The Neutral Zone: 

The Biologists: 

Our Mining System: 

Our latest post: The map of the Prologue 

PS: If you want to see more similar content, like our page, but if you want to show us your love share it with your friends!

Edited by IpotoniC

You're entering the niche market of roleplay servers. Welcome ! If we take this as a base to an evaluation, you're not unique, nor anything special and kind of behind on features.

6 hours ago, Sdw said:

You're entering the niche market of roleplay servers. Welcome ! If we take this as a base to an evaluation, you're not unique, nor anything special and kind of behind on features.

Thank you for your feedback! The content that i have revealed so far for the Prologue (starting point of the project) doesn't even touches the 5% of the overall gameplay, so yea, i would consider me as "nothing special" too.

Anyway, I have 2 months to post everyday content and to make everything more detailed with videos and etc.

To be honest with you, i'm not a person that will say big words or something, but all i can say is the truth. Straight up, i offer the best gameplay that can be achieved inside Lineage 2, i didn't developed my advertising skills nor my social image and i don't even know how things work, but all i can say to everyone that will try the gameplay is that, that there is no chance that you would like to quit in order to play anything else related to Lineage 2.

So give me a week, to "level up" my game on presentation and even if you're not impressed or you did not read anything at all, i will just ask to try the gameplay (when the time comes), everything inside the game are being explained (if one wants to) like he plays the game for the first time.

Moving on..! Today's topic is a bit controversy of the things that i'm saying above, because it's more of a fun one. But what can i  say, it's already a chaos for me trying to present things in a certain row. xD

Get ready for trashtalk that transcends words!

Spoiler

Edit: Apperantly it has a problem showing a gif from fb, so here's the link of the laughing emoticon with the related text:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who said anything about emoticons inside Lineage 2?

Express your feelings in-game with more than just words! All you need to drink in order to start spreading emoticons is... You guessed it..! An Emotipot!

Currently there are up to 10 emoticons that one can use via certain words, but we will look into more "bming" ones that provide legitimate tashtalk to your enemies lying on the ground.

giphy.gif

If you're unfamiliar with what Project LIPO is, visit our site on http://projectlipo.com and find out!
Edited by IpotoniC

22 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Why not just social action ? It makes it more real

If you mean: why the emoticons where not implemented in the social actions, there are many reasons.

If you mean: why not just using social actions instead of emoticons... Well you can... Emoticons are only being used as en "enchantment" to plain text, particularly to express a feeling with ":), <3, :O, :'(, etc..." or even bm someone with words like: qq, gg, ez and etc.

If you mean: why not expanding the current social actions without adding emoticons then my answer would be: if i could, you wouldn't see my project inside lineage 2. :P

Edited by IpotoniC