[Freya] L2jPDT - Professional source -20% SALE

L2jPDT

On 7/22/2018 at 8:25 PM, francina said:

i bought this , great support!

Hello and thank you for you choice

We created special NPC witch multiclass for this customer and his server.  We did transfer from Hellbound chronicle to freya with minimum lost data.

Our support is one of best what you can find. Feel free to contact us via Skype or e-mail. You can also contact the maxcheaters forum.

There is a npc.

Npc include some informations, rewards, configurations, sequrity  questions and clean, readable code in java.

jtAPFBZ.jpg

Edited by L2jPDT

This means we will not add new quests, skills, items, etc, because all implemented.

Quest ID: 505 (Blood Offering). I'm sure on 146% he is not implemented. ::trollface::

Cursed Weapon is not retail, etc.

P.S. Dude, don't talk in this way. Just sound what you present the stable L2J package for Mid/High rates with useful features.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rootware said:

Quest ID: 505 (Blood Offering). I'm sure on 146% he is not implemented. ::trollface::

Cursed Weapon is not retail, etc.

P.S. Dude, don't talk in this way. Just sound what you present the stable L2J package for Mid/High rates with useful features.

Hello, Rootware

you have true. This quest we not have  implemented. :)

Our High Five is still in developing, so we will try to write script as soon as possible.
About cursed weapons I still look for more informations. I have fixed some missing, but still need to check more.

Anyway, thank you for reaction on first topic and I going to to edit an answer so that customers are not misinformed.

Have a nice day
L2jPDT

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the package a few days ago and I'm impressed, it's the first time I see a Freya package with all the functions of the game working perfectly, and with many incredible costomizations. I recommend you buy if you want to have your server freya, the price is affordable, you have access to source and the support is immediate. Congratulations to the developers, keep up the good work

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 4:37 PM, L2Rhapsody said:

Great work on your part. 100% recommended It is worth every euro invested.

Full Support and features. Thanks a lot

Hi,
first I need to thank you for great your ideas to implement to source.
and thank you for using our pack. Soon we will rework .dressme to just "find and click" -  Visual change take 1 sec. No more choosing part by part :)

On 8/23/2018 at 4:53 PM, leonardoll174 said:

I bought the package a few days ago and I'm impressed, it's the first time I see a Freya package with all the functions of the game working perfectly, and with many incredible costomizations. I recommend you buy if you want to have your server freya, the price is affordable, you have access to source and the support is immediate. Congratulations to the developers, keep up the good work

Hi,
its a one of the most greates reply what I read. Big thank you for using our source and your ideas to improve our code.
We will continue to do our great work. :)

We fixed dual session and some critical bugs with doubling items. Soon will be implemented Rebirth system and more funny engines.

Again thank you.

Have a nice day
L2jPDT

Hello everyone,

we started to working on better .Dressme command. :)
 - Now we have done just armors, but there small info.
 - You can select what you want and you need to just click on the IMG and system will you wear up automatically.
 - There will be lot of configurations for example "Must have self target", same weapons category and more...

- Your favorite function "Copy target" will be retained.

V_st_i_ek.jpg

For more informations about our pack, just visit our FB page, forum or contact us on Skype :)

Have a nice day

L2jPDT

Nice pack , really friendly support - if you have any idea how to improve server just join forun or pm admin on skype he has no problem to disccus about it or add it, if you are boring from High Five server dont hesitate and  buy this pack you wont regret..

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, proGenitor said:

How can i test your H5 version?

Hello, just add us on Skype and we will give you information to connect server. On server you will be a GM char, no limits to testing.

Curretly hi5 is in beta, so i rec. Freya.

So, we will talk on Skyle.

• L2jPDT changed the title to [Hi5, Freya] L2jPDT - Professional Works + source 11.9.2018

Got the Freya pack from them, it's a decent project to work on it for your server and the price is considering it's a lifetime access is more than fine. Also their support is good.

Recomended!

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone,
now you can download our stable configuration files for Freya client.
These files are from stable version and our new not tested updates not included in this files.

Download

Configurations files for stable version - Freya - Click here for download ( not included configuration from beta (freya) mean new not tested updates )

Have a nice day
L2jPDT