Searching for a developer to work on update classic 2.0 source to 2.5

Mank1z

As title say Im searching a developer to work on update l2j classic 2.0 source to 2.5 or 2.7. The initial phase ofc its update packets,etc to use the new resources of the client, and in the end work on quest,etc.

Pay will be monthly and with terms of X amount of things to be done in the month, and X amount of things who CAN (if possible) to be done inside the month, this last things will be with chance and will not be a requierment of the monthly job.

If any skilled dev have interest on it, can send a private message or add me to skype to talk about price and deep info.

Thanks for reading!

I don't want to curb your enthusiasm, but the dev you are looking for, would charge, let's say, 30€ per hour? 

8 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I don't want to curb your enthusiasm, but the dev you are looking for, would charge, let's say, 30€ per hour? 

Well I understand what u mean SweeTs but I work with many devs, and ofc here at l2 point didn't cost the same as a professional developer outside, and there is a reason. Then, ofc I will not pay 30e / hour. First bcoz isn't comprabable the skills, the hours they put, and a long ETC. I know about the work of  a developer, I do small stuff, and I respect that, and I know 30e per hour its right, but not here at Lineage2 Dev World, and ofc not for this job.

Plus: 30e per hour in a example of 4hours per day at 20 days of the month: are 2.400eur, and with that hours and days, im sure we are not progress too much. Then With that its better put that 2.400eur and buy L2Script source and start from there.

I think the developer who read this AND contact, will now the price will not be by hour, and will not be 2.400eur per month, doesn't have coherence at any point.

As I say, i understand and respect the devs works im study java and other langs, but I doesn't have the skills to this job, im just honest to say it, and im honest to say any will pay that amount for this kind of job. Thanks for your post anyway SweeTs.

Sure it's not worth :p

There aren't much ppl able / willing to do it, I guess. You could ask Nik, Sdw, maybe. 

On 20/2/2018 at 11:20 PM, Mank1z said:

Well I understand what u mean SweeTs but I work with many devs, and ofc here at l2 point didn't cost the same as a professional developer outside, and there is a reason. Then, ofc I will not pay 30e / hour. First bcoz isn't comprabable the skills, the hours they put, and a long ETC. I know about the work of  a developer, I do small stuff, and I respect that, and I know 30e per hour its right, but not here at Lineage2 Dev World, and ofc not for this job.

Plus: 30e per hour in a example of 4hours per day at 20 days of the month: are 2.400eur, and with that hours and days, im sure we are not progress too much. Then With that its better put that 2.400eur and buy L2Script source and start from there.

I think the developer who read this AND contact, will now the price will not be by hour, and will not be 2.400eur per month, doesn't have coherence at any point.

As I say, i understand and respect the devs works im study java and other langs, but I doesn't have the skills to this job, im just honest to say it, and im honest to say any will pay that amount for this kind of job. Thanks for your post anyway SweeTs.

Yeap cause "developers" who write codes for Lineage 2 are not developers at all. No matter what when you hire a person to sit and do a job even if the target game is Lineage 2 or Call of duty it's still coding. He uses his knowledge, his time and his brain to code something you're unable to do. What you mean "Developers" here in L2 must take less than developers outside? People like you encourage others to ask for devs to work for 10euro. You know what would happen if "serious developers" in this forum charged instead of 20euro let's say something like 300-500 euro? First of all we wouldnt have 50 servers per day. Cause brainless people wouldn't ask event engines and unique zone codes for 5 euro saying "I'm poor i dont have money.", 2nd people wouldn't share many codes so others leech them cause its different to share a code you paid for 10 euro and another you paid for 500 euro. In other words you use the exquse of an old community to lower the value of people who actual code. You can't affort X money to buy it? Then don't open a server in the first place or code it yourself. 

Oh and please don't use the exquse "But l2 is old and nobody play it.." Then why you open to open a server? 

Edited by Evie Frye

On 21/2/2018 at 12:23 AM, SweeTs said:

Sure it's not worth :p

There aren't much ppl able / willing to do it, I guess. You could ask Nik, Sdw, maybe. 

As if Sdw will bother to open olydebugger and sit translate packs for 15euro 

3 hours ago, Evie Frye said:

Yeap cause "developers" who write codes for Lineage 2 are not developers at all. No matter what when you hire a person to sit and do a job even if the target game is Lineage 2 or Call of duty it's still coding. He uses his knowledge, his time and his brain to code something you're unable to do. What you mean "Developers" here in L2 must take less than developers outside? People like you encourage others to ask for devs to work for 10euro. You know what would happen if "serious developers" in this forum charged instead of 20euro let's say something like 300-500 euro? First of all we wouldnt have 50 servers per day. Cause brainless people wouldn't ask event engines and unique zone codes for 5 euro saying "I'm poor i dont have money.", 2nd people wouldn't share many codes so others leech them cause its different to share a code you paid for 10 euro and another you paid for 500 euro. In other words you use the exquse of an old community to lower the value of people who actual code. You can't affort X money to buy it? Then don't open a server in the first place or code it yourself. 

Oh and please don't use the exquse "But l2 is old and nobody play it.." Then why you open to open a server? 

Well I think u bad understand what I say bcoz all other members who say what u think I say... I know a bit about develop, I pay bcoz Im honest and I know my knowledge its low yet and I doesn't want mistakes on this tasks I need.

I know (and I write about it) knowledge and time about a developer (and any other work ofc) then no, im not disparage any developer here. Im saying the truth what happen from years in l2 developtment, I work with many devs, I pay most than 1000usd time ago, then its not my case about want all things cheap.

Its about the rentability, about demand, etc. If some dev tell me this job for 1.000eur I wont tell him how much its a good price, bcoz are his time,skills,etc.

But I know I can get another dev with good skills (but maybe different country/economy) who do the same good job for less. Im not saying the guy who tell me 1.000eur its a scammer or something, he set the price, its ok. I already do some stuff in java and C# and I set up the price, if client like it OK if not, get another dev or talk to me about the price. Then, u are bad with the point, i think u bad understand me bcoz u are see to many people like that, but im not.