L2-Excess [Share] Server files (real files)

3 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

It has so many things to use in different way,

best custom pack shared imo

What does it has inside that you can judge it's "the best pack"? If you mean custom items.. Other than that, it's another frozen server, with bunch of custom items.

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

What does it has inside that you can judge it's "the best pack"? If you mean custom items.. Other than that, it's another frozen server, with bunch of custom items.

by 'best' i mean it's ok to use for those who don't want to develop their server from start (like most these days). it's 'full' and with some modifications u can make it as you like,and it has everything u need inside already,no need more addons etc, and it's customs rocks, didn't mean it's core side or any unique feature, just a very good,usefull,no-time to dev share, that's it :D

On 2/11/2018 at 5:32 AM, Celestine said:

so what is the problem? 1st excess never was ur server but it was @big man bear server the true owner u after stole the name and started using it there are no rules to say such thing "DONT USE THE SERVER SAME NAME" i dont see it somewhere also by ur side since the guy bought ur server files it's wrong sharing something others paid 

excess is not my server name dont worry bout it plus i THINK based off features theres nothing of mine in there

9 hours ago, teamviewer said:

From java side this pack is shit, but other think this pack is best here.  :)

yeap,but np since most of adms now don't even sources,only download pack, change names and open servers.

On 2018-02-11 at 2:33 PM, teamviewer said:

- 90% Balaced PvP/Oly.

How you measure that? :D

Anti DDos protection

slxyb.jpg

/gmlist

You serious? :D 

Based on your description this pack is nothing but preconfigured stock pack with some custom items and zones. And you managed to sell it?

Edited by Griunvaldas