MACEDONIA IS GREEK

SickJacken

True, the issue is represented wrong though, in my opinion. The name of our neighbouring country is just the surface of the issue and probably the least important thing. (Not implying that it's unimportant) 

Edited by Fortuna

Partou ta lefta,partou to spiti,partou to skyli,partou thn gynaika.........................................ALLA TOU ELLHNARA THN E8NIKH TAYTOTHTA DN THN PAIRNEIS!!!!

• Upvote 1

Μαγκες εγω 1 ξερω. Ο ΟΤΕ λεει δεν μπορω να βαλω στο σπιτι μου σταθερο+ιντερνετ γιατι δεν υπαρχουν ελευθερες γραμμες και καλα.

και δεν μπορω να εχω σταθερο στο σπιτι.

Ναι ναι συμφωνω...Ζητω η ΕΛΛΑΣ

On 5/2/2018 at 4:00 PM, Eagle_Eye said:

Partou ta lefta,partou to spiti,partou to skyli,partou thn gynaika.........................................ALLA TOU ELLHNARA THN E8NIKH TAYTOTHTA DN THN PAIRNEIS!!!!

kanonika oute auta eprepe na paroun den xrwstame emeis. autoi mas xrwstane!!

• 3 weeks later...

Macedonia is Albania.

50% of population are Albanian descent. They got Albania as official language as well.

I think Albania will get Macedonia on itself, just like they did with Kosovo. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Erol said:

Macedonia is Albania.

50% of population are Albanian descent. They got Albania as official language as well.

macedonia always was greek and is greek albanians where connected with alexander the great ?

ΠΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΕΙΔΕΣ ΤΗΝ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ ΑΛΒΑΝΙΚΗ; ΑΝΙΣΤΟΡΗΤΟΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΓΙΑ ΟΙΚΟΔΟΜΗ ΕΙΣΑΣΤΕ..ΜΗ ΜΕ ΝΕΥΡΙΑΖΕΙΣ! ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥΠΟΛΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΕΣ

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ThelwHelpRePaidia said:

ΠΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΕΙΔΕΣ ΤΗΝ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ ΑΛΒΑΝΙΚΗ; ΑΝΙΣΤΟΡΗΤΟΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΓΙΑ ΟΙΚΟΔΟΜΗ ΕΙΣΑΣΤΕ..ΜΗ ΜΕ ΝΕΥΡΙΑΖΕΙΣ! ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥΠΟΛΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΕΣ

pes ta xrysostome me tous mogkolous pou exoume mpleksei

19 hours ago, Erol said:

Macedonia is Albania.

Research before posting bullshit. Greece has no territorial claims over FYROM. This is not what the issue is about. It's about shameless theft of Greek heritage by Slavs who claim to be descendants of Ancient Greek Macedonians, possibly in order to later claim Greek territory that grants access to the Aegean. 

On 2/25/2018 at 7:45 PM, Erol said:

Macedonia is Albania.

Ok, it's true.. They spray us.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 2:00 PM, Fortuna said:

Research before posting bullshit. Greece has no territorial claims over FYROM. This is not what the issue is about. It's about shameless theft of Greek heritage by Slavs who claim to be descendants of Ancient Greek Macedonians, possibly in order to later claim Greek territory that grants access to the Aegean. 

Yep that's right. 

On 2/25/2018 at 11:21 PM, SickJacken said:

macedonia always was greek and is greek albanians where connected with alexander the great ?

Lol.

His father was macedonian and his mother illyrian epirote. He had illyrian descent.

But Alexander was raised greek, 

Philip II was hellenizing Macedonians, the people, the court. He brought Aristotle to tutor Alexander, made Euripides member of the league. 

Alexander himself considered himself greek, but he wasn't a greek. 

2 hours ago, Erol said:

Lol.

His father was macedonian and his mother illyrian epirote. He had illyrian descent.

But Alexander was raised greek, 

Philip II was hellenizing Macedonians, the people, the court. He brought Aristotle to tutor Alexander, made Euripides member of the league. 

Alexander himself considered himself greek, but he wasn't a greek. 

i hope u die slowly