high five [L2OFF] L2 iPlay

9 minutes ago, Asami said:

I'm sure it's because a lot of players are lazy. I'm just hoping that this situation will change closer to the opening.

Players are lazy :D - I do understand them, since there is nothing too much to talk anyway :) - Unless you are blody russian and start prepping your war tactics 2 months prior to open :D

9 hours ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

Hey Achylek,

I'm not going to pay not a single penny for a clans, cp or any player. At the end of day, if someone don't like the project, they can find other servers on L2 Top listing.

What regards 150 online at start, that's just wrong estimation.

But thank you for your feedback.

And for that you server gonna fail xD

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

I Personally think this Master Dugi Buffs, is pretty cool :) - You get 100/100 scrolls per day from reward box and can be used multiple different ways. on top of that you got newbie guide who gives buffs between level 6 and 75, it should be fairly easy to top up your self. I made Countless tests myself with current setup, without PA , user will have Full A grade at level 61 - 65

dont you think those buffs make huge dissbalance on pvp? i mean only 60% hp boost is insane bishops with 20k hp? tyrants 30k+ hp? 

4 minutes ago, adidaskipowah said:

dont you think those buffs make huge dissbalance on pvp? i mean only 60% hp boost is insane bishops with 20k hp? tyrants 30k+ hp? 

Not really, it can be used only on dead monsters & it's not custom - It's official NCSoft event - I'm not aware any monsters being spawned in siege zones, Npc Buffer, which gives "full buffs" is between levels of 6 and 75. And ofcourse .. this buff applies to Flat stats, not buffed stats, so you wont have "Bishops" with 20K hp 

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

On 12/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, Asami said:

I'm sure it's because a lot of players are lazy. I'm just hoping that this situation will change closer to the opening.

yes ofc alot of clan gonna join in your project..just for free ;)

9 minutes ago, leonardos said:

yes ofc alot of clan gonna join in your project..just for free ;)

I am STILL not going to consider to pay anymore, if i will fail then i will fail, but at least i kept my word, i wont going to pay anyone to play.

1 hour ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

I am STILL not going to consider to pay anymore, if i will fail then i will fail, but at least i kept my word, i wont going to pay anyone to play.

Issle used to have a quote about this when the pvp reward system idea was introduced.

"Back in my day we used to pvp for fun and glory. Now i have to write a pvp reward system."

Pretty much sums it up, just the ante is higher.

Edited by .Elfocrash

1 hour ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

if u want to get u have to give first ;)

On 12.04.2018 at 4:13 PM, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

Players are lazy :D - I do understand them, since there is nothing too much to talk anyway :) - Unless you are blody russian and start prepping your war tactics 2 months prior to open :D

True

On 17.04.2018 at 5:35 PM, Neo1993k said:

Can't make game account bcoz can't make forum account too...

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.

Error code: 2S129/1

Try now, should be Ok

Edited by Asami

so whats going on with server? how many online ? 

i cant make game account got error :

Sorry, there is a problem

Only logged in users can view this content.

Error code: R002