high five [L2OFF] L2 iPlay

29 minutes ago, Vorpax said:

Archers or db dont need them as much, can faceroll :P

ya i forget its hard at 30x make ee to dual box for mana or kokabura 

13 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

well. no paid clans. not enough advertise to russians. that's enough i guess

u are wrong advertise made everywhere he is not forced to pay clans to play on his server also he is not a owner like others who pay clans to play 2-3 weeks on a server and then quiting.

Edited by Celestine

We had great potential to open an good server, but unfortunately I've made a mistake - which hit me and my team quite hard. We were facing an 1700 concurrent online (without boxes/shops). Now since I learned couple of lessons, i will be grouping up everything and plan through this time. We shall make Grand Opening on April (between 10th - 16th) - meanwhile we will have current server as Open Beta to test everything properly.

This OBT situation was one of my biggest mistakes & I did not listen others, when they advised to wait with opening and test everything properly. 

Players who made donation (17 of them) - I will make refund (my objective is community itself & i don't feel that I've earned what ever they sent). 

- What happens now?

Let's build up everything, test properly, get your opinions - everyone still have access to server, i will reopen another unstable environment for me and developers to work on. All updates will be released on forums to discuss.

Rebuilding Account Control Panel
Working ALT+B Board
Donation System for Russian
Well thought through ingame iPlay Store
Stress Tests for ACP/Web
Stress Tests for Server

Keep in touch, sincerely KromBacher!

Proofs of such online:

image.png.6f2810d9b4be79c4be4fee9e4025ef41.png

image.png.0d5e726b42c99a118aaf268e74fcfe58.png

image.png.9e251a263ce11a58ffd87a259c524abf.png

7 hours ago, Celestine said:

u are wrong advertise made everywhere he is not forced to pay clans to play on his server also he is not a owner like others who pay clans to play 2-3 weeks on a server and then quiting.

I didn't say he is forced to do it. What I meant is big clans are spoiled and join servers only when they have such advantages. 

Edited by JohnBoy13

41 minutes ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

We had great potential to open an good server, but unfortunately I've made a mistake - which hit me and my team quite hard. We were facing an 1700 concurrent online (without boxes/shops). Now since I learned couple of lessons, i will be grouping up everything and plan through this time. We shall make Grand Opening on April (between 10th - 16th) - meanwhile we will have current server as Open Beta to test everything properly.

This OBT situation was one of my biggest mistakes & I did not listen others, when they advised to wait with opening and test everything properly. 

Players who made donation (17 of them) - I will make refund (my objective is community itself & i don't feel that I've earned what ever they sent). 

professionaly built it can come back even stronger,true professionalism and admin who really respects ad cares for the playas,brah first time see a server owner willing to refund the donations since smth went bad,pretty sure you'll go through it and come back even stronger and better overall.

keep the great work,and even the mistakes gameplay still great tho.one of the very best work ethics by and admin side,especially nowadays,such  great server

Edited by camenomat0
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Bugz said:

that happens when u throw bullshit to other servers.. karma.. shitty server that has to start again. leave it and start working 8hrs

karma? mostly owners nodays trying to steal from people also are not offering  something that person did the best thing to protect community players server was pretty nice also everyone making mistakes so dont say big usseles words because nobody gives a simple fuck

gl @iPlay.GG - KromBacher we will be on the new server once again wish u best of luck.

Edited by Deque

My team and me are really grateful for the support and we are quite confident that we can nail it, I've begun working on ALT+B tab for PTS - Which is provided by Depmax64, but it has some limitations which im 99% confident we can bypass, I've spoken with some developers, it will cost me - but at the long run it will be worth of it.

- GMShop
- Buffer (Scheme Buffer - Up to 3 scheme) + Pet buffer
- Class Changer
- Gatekeeper (Like seen in L2J servers)
- Augmenter
- AA Exchange
- Warehouse

There is also a bigger update coming up, I've spoken with EMCA from MxC  (She's been helpful in lot's of ways - brilliant person) - We will loose Account control panel and integrate Forum registration to game registration, PHP developer mentioned that he can do it within 3 weeks (that is why we are pushing till 16th). Whilst this registration system is being developed, i will listen what people mentioned on forums & find a way to make ALT+B working, no matter what.

PS: It is completely possible to get 1000+ online (No boxes, No  offline stores, no bots) without paying not a single clan neither to have "black market" + Not adding your self to Top sites! I've seen the numbers

image.png.dcbd1dae044d0a8dad1e63151c04bda1.png

Here it is:

beta test of Comm board on OFF high Five

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

the cb idea looks great but it'll need smth more to attract new playas,also need patiently make a bigger advertise this time,gameplay was good and with improvments can provide even greater environment,great work ethic once again.

17 hours ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

PS: It is completely possible to get 1000+ online (No boxes, No  offline stores, no bots) without paying not a single clan neither to have "black market" + Not adding your self to Top sites! I've seen the numbers

as of this you need lots of luck,since playas already played u need make them somehow to rejoin,and make this a brand name server to the community ,still nice work done alrdy,keep up 

It might sound crazy but I've decided to remove All donations & leave only 2 functions open:

a) Donation Pot on forums - Free for All
b) Premium Status Which will give Forum Badge "premium" and ingame 30% boost

Forum Activity, will earn user Points, which can be traded for ingame credits or possibility to purchase PA

That's it!