V Interface [Interlude] (Updated)

La2V

1 hour ago, nortim said:

Price?

Just let him fix it in the first part then take it...if he can..cant be used in a craft server

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:41 AM, nortim said:

Price?

24.90€ per interface including lifetime updates and support.

Special discounts if you buy more than one interface.

On 6/20/2018 at 3:24 AM, Reborn12 said:

Just let him fix it in the first part then take it...if he can..cant be used in a craft server

It works perfect on craft servers. A lot of customers are using it on craft servers like la2dream,warland etc.

15 minutes ago, La2V said:

24.90€ per interface including lifetime updates and support.

Special discounts if you buy more than one interface.

It works perfect on craft servers. A lot of customers are using it on craft servers like la2dream,warland etc.

Would be funny to see when "your" interface would be shared for free, as same as u did for Respect original InterfaceAI, la2virus(Anarchy) u are such a trash.

You couldnt fix the critical error for my client and you told him..there is nothing i can do..serious?he paid money you must fix it

On 6/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, LightFusionMain said:

Would be funny to see when "your" interface would be shared for free, as same as u did for Respect original InterfaceAI, la2virus(Anarchy) u are such a trash.

We are not using any part of InterfaceAI's source code on our Interface.

On 6/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, Reborn12 said:

You couldnt fix the critical error for my client and you told him..there is nothing i can do..serious?he paid money you must fix it

Everyone using the interface hadn't problem with crafting expect him. We helped him find a solution on his problem but he kept blaming the interface even he was the only one with this problem.

Edited by La2V

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, LightFusionMain said:

maybe in few days I share this patch without nick binds NO ETA but there will be a version with removed nick binds since i've got his source code and everything just right now im lazy but there will be ETA very soon im dissapointed too cuz my friends bought from him versions and they told me he offers no support or just ignoring i was kinda stupid that i trusted that person in the past but who cares we are people making mistakes So Guys There will be in few days some reviews about vinterface just stay tunned everything is coming :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

i will simple lock this topic since i've shared the soruce code of his interface everyone can use it 

Locked.

• Like 1