V Interface [Interlude] (Updated)

La2V

lol, this is really crazy, how ppl can be that stupid? destroy what? bots already do that, and even more, for pvp farm etc, i dont see anything there what can destroy game, since its already destroyed xd

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, powercheats said:

Thanks for kill interlude's servers!

Just check adr.bot's answer, I don't have to reply to that.

1 hour ago, adr.bot said:

lol, this is really crazy, how ppl can be that stupid? destroy what? bots already do that, and even more, for pvp farm etc, i dont see anything there what can destroy game, since its already destroyed xd

That works for most of download our updater, replace system and voila

Sad* that it will not work for hashed checked systems.

But indeed it's a nice addition.

Just those bypasses ruin the way L2 is meant to be played (which is a normal thing since 2004 ~ 2018 as general Server's Owners / Anti-Bot (keyloggers) can't manage on how to block them)

9 minutes ago, DEV|Supreme said:

That works for most of download our updater, replace system and voila

Sad* that it will not work for hashed checked systems.

But indeed it's a nice addition.

Just those bypasses ruin the way L2 is meant to be played (which is a normal thing since 2004 ~ 2018 as general Server's Owners / Anti-Bot (keyloggers) can't manage on how to block them)

Well it bypass all file hashing protections (smartguard's, sguard's etc.) including updaters.

1 hour ago, La2V said:

Well it bypass all file hashing protections (smartguard's, sguard's etc.) including updaters.

I dont believe Smartguard or any other shit protection makes file hashing checks.

Even all these public shared Updaters wont do checks automatically. They check only when they are executed with lame old 2004 hashes.

Overall the correct Information on how I'm able to for example check your changes into some Player's Client is because i have my own application (uPlay) which will check all these file changes from my own Client files. In which my Client will only be able to run from my application ONLY. (I have not enabled that function yet as im having people testing stuff but I have it on the application itself)

The concept behind hashing is:

• You can't bypass a file hashing without having the same bytes in its data.
  • Thats why hash seeds are created as uniques and cant be recovered back to its origin
  • Same way as Cryptocurrencies Transactions hashes you cant have the same if your transaction isnt same
  • So none of them can be overriden as being unique

And im talking about you modifying the client with your additions / implementations.

You will have to modify the files to accomodate your Interface which can be checked with file hashing / data binary reading if isnt same from the files origin (the first ones added to the client).

Edited by DEV|Supreme

13 hours ago, DEV|Supreme said:

I dont believe Smartguard or any other shit protection makes file hashing checks.

Even all these public shared Updaters wont do checks automatically. They check only when they are executed with lame old 2004 hashes.

Overall the correct Information on how I'm able to for example check your changes into some Player's Client is because i have my own application (uPlay) which will check all these file changes from my own Client files. In which my Client will only be able to run from my application ONLY. (I have not enabled that function yet as im having people testing stuff but I have it on the application itself)

The concept behind hashing is:

• You can't bypass a file hashing without having the same bytes in its data.
  • Thats why hash seeds are created as uniques and cant be recovered back to its origin
  • Same way as Cryptocurrencies Transactions hashes you cant have the same if your transaction isnt same
  • So none of them can be overriden as being unique

And im talking about you modifying the client with your additions / implementations.

You will have to modify the files to accomodate your Interface which can be checked with file hashing / data binary reading if isnt same from the files origin (the first ones added to the client).

They do file hashing but we modified client to read those files with different name, so guards doesn't hash those files.

About uPlay this can be overridden by finding an alternative way to launch l2, usually by reversing engineering uPlay.

Edited by La2V

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://rawr.pro/topic/4793-neophron-interface-full-description/

It's the same version of interface (full description and interface in English), but 40% expensive then this one ...., but in link above, we can see the producer of this software: neophron. It's only one trouble - who knows Russian language?

Then we have an opportunity to buy very useful soft for cheaper price  from la2v  :) I think, I'll get special discount in exchange for this recommendation,  will I? :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...