Exteam Recruit

On 24/1/2018 at 6:22 PM, Nightw0lf said:

Hello, guys don't get me wrong here but the 2 members .elfocrash (once global mod) and gamepsychology have already been banned in this forum once and while elfocrash is giving valid questions and did not provoke I think its to early some of the questions and about the second guy is just not worth the reply, about the topic is a new start for a team I personally dont know them but until they prove them selfs wrong is wrong to acuse them or downgrade what they try to do here.

-

Edited by GamePsychology

7 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Downgrade? Are you nuts? I just said the guy has no income to pay elfo's hours.. Are u all crazy mofos? So low quality and IQ. 

Scroll up and read my comment i didn't even wrote an offensive comment. Low quality computer wannabe behind 500 euro PC 

and in real life nerds as fuck. Especially you shouldnt talk selling shared stuff with diff acc in topzone's forum but again i didn't say anything. Also any proof of scam? You can freely ask Big man bill if you think its a scam but its internet  keep goin aint respond again. 

You successfully called me crazy mother fucker, low quality and IQ, wannabe, nerd as fuck, seller in other forums, big man, my computer low quality of 500€.

And you have already got a ban once.

And all I said was "you're not worth a reply", thank you.

PS: If I did not say the truth feel free to correct me.

Edited by Nightw0lf