Exteam Recruit

1 hour ago, GamePsychology said:

He barely has 1 client per week for 10-15 euro hit you up with what? . Not to be offensive but he can't pay you hourly. 

I can even pay you to shut up how much you get hourly in your real life job?

1 hour ago, GamePsychology said:

He barely has 1 client per week for 10-15 euro hit you up with what? . Not to be offensive but he can't pay you hourly. 

Yo u get one client per week for that amount of money because you're a gipsy fcklord who scams people and you only wait for someone with low IQ to hire you.

/Ontopic.

Since i'm on ExTeam and i work with them i know a few things.

I will explain what we do and how we work.

First of all we have a facebook page and a website for customers so they can make their orders.

We have a plan on our Forum where customers can get a membership and get some discounts and/or some free jobs (small ones) also support from our team. The money we get from them we use some of them for our forums expensives and the rest of them are splitted to our team and if someone is doing more jobs then others he will get more % of the money since he will provide some services to customers on a discount.

Secondly what we do as team is to get customers and give the work to the one who is able to do it and he will get the full payment, the team won't get any money from you. So in few words what we do is to finding jobs for members of our teams and they do the work to get paid. The reason we have the team is because on some customers we may need for example a java coder, a designer and a web developer in order to code the website and add scripts as well to the website.

Now if you don't like that it's your problem noone of us will force you to join our team simply because we can still do our work without anyone else, we just need more people in order to accept more jobs and to extend our services with your help. So no noone will get paid by hour from us, or even get any money from us. What you get from team is jobs to do and you discuss the payment with the client.

We already done a lot of works and we continue to do more and more jobs we're just in need of the following persons as Reborn mentioned in order to get more help meaning more jobs to be done.

19 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Yo u get one client per week for that amount of money because you're a gipsy fcklord who scams people and you only wait for someone with low IQ to hire you.

/Ontopic.

Since i'm on ExTeam and i work with them i know a few things.

I will explain what we do and how we work.

First of all we have a facebook page and a website for customers so they can make their orders.

We have a plan on our Forum where customers can get a membership and get some discounts and/or some free jobs (small ones) also support from our team. The money we get from them we use some of them for our forums expensives and the rest of them are splitted to our team and if someone is doing more jobs then others he will get more % of the money since he will provide some services to customers on a discount.

Secondly what we do as team is to get customers and give the work to the one who is able to do it and he will get the full payment, the team won't get any money from you. So in few words what we do is to finding jobs for members of our teams and they do the work to get paid. The reason we have the team is because on some customers we may need for example a java coder, a designer and a web developer in order to code the website and add scripts as well to the website.

Now if you don't like that it's your problem noone of us will force you to join our team simply because we can still do our work without anyone else, we just need more people in order to accept more jobs and to extend our services with your help. So no noone will get paid by hour from us, or even get any money from us. What you get from team is jobs to do and you discuss the payment with the client.

We already done a lot of works and we continue to do more and more jobs we're just in need of the following persons as Reborn mentioned in order to get more help meaning more jobs to be done.

36 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

I can even pay you to shut up how much you get hourly in your real life job?

Wow so low quality. ExTeam professional language just because i made a reference to the income of that guy since i know he is greek and he has 2 kids. 

35 years old grandpa sit and write "shut up" online and gathering kids who write "gipsy fucklord who scam' while are moderators. 

You're both uneducated and low experienced kids. Especially reborn12, this guy 1 year ago were asking for help and now he is a DIVA itself. 

EXTEAM !

Edited by GamePsychology

Btw im 25...calling me a scammer who you?wtf i saw your top Freya pack from one of your customers console was like a garbage and you took from him 1500euro for all this shitty work this is Scam cause the guy knows nothing even to upload a system on zippyshare...and you scammed him and more ppl im here like 3 years how much bans you got in total or even reports..everytime you will come with new profile and play a new fake person because you cant accept yourself a looser cause this is what you are nothing more nothing less..

17 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Wow you managed to financially shame, be racist, accuse of theft and indirectly call his customers retards in one sentence. That's a first for a staffer you know.

I can't speak for you as a designer cuz I haven't seen any of your work, but the rest of the people in your team are not all that experienced from what i have seen. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything, i just genuinely haven't seen one original or half decently coded things. If I'm wrong point me to the code piece.

It's like, at this point i'd rather choose Brut for example a risk losing my money.

I can't say i'm doing perfect job on designs untill now it was just a hobby, about reborn i'm not dev to know about the quality of his codes what i just know is he does what he has to do.

About the 1st thing you mentioned, you've been a staffer too and you know, the fact that i'm staffer doesn't mean i can't speak like any other member, i' not different because i got a color on my name and i spoke to him like that because i'm against to his actions, he spams everywhere with negative posts all the time for no reason, he scammed a lot of people and changed a lot of accounts so he'll try to look like someone else and do it again but he couldn't even pretend he's someone else his actions made him show who he is and he will always find something bad to say about almost everyone.

Now about his customers we all know there are a lot of people who taunt scams due to their logic or age or idk and there are a lot of scammers like the ones we had in the past and the ones we still have here who wait for them to scam 10 euro and feel proud of theirselves.

18 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Wow so low quality. ExTeam professional language just because i made a reference to the income of that guy since i know he is greek and he has 2 kids. 

35 years old grandpa sit and write "shut up" online and gathering kids who write "gipsy fucklord who scam' while are moderators. 

You're both uneducated and low experienced kids. Especially reborn12, this guy 1 year ago were asking for help and now he is a DIVA itself. 

EXTEAM !

I won't even discuss with you anymore you don't deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Designatix said:

I can't say i'm doing perfect job on designs untill now it was just a hobby, about reborn i'm not dev to know about the quality of his codes what i just know is he does what he has to do.

About the 1st thing you mentioned, you've been a staffer too and you know, the fact that i'm staffer doesn't mean i can't speak like any other member, i' not different because i got a color on my name and i spoke to him like that because i'm against to his actions, he spams everywhere with negative posts all the time for no reason, he scammed a lot of people and changed a lot of accounts so he'll try to look like someone else and do it again but he couldn't even pretend he's someone else his actions made him show who he is and he will always find something bad to say about almost everyone.

Now about his customers we all know there are a lot of people who taunt scams due to their logic or age or idk and there are a lot of scammers like the ones we had in the past and the ones we still have here who wait for them to scam 10 euro and feel proud of theirselves.

Disclaimer: Im just an observer to this topic and i want to write down my opinion because i didn't like your previous post aswell.

I totally disagree. Being a staffer should mean be an example to other-regular members. You can guess what would happen if every staffer around would flame/insult other members...Everyone would be Samuel L. Jackson using 4 times "muthafaka" in one sentence :P

Intopic: Good luck with this project. It's nice to see people with effort for any kind of things :)

1 minute ago, .Elfocrash said:

I could not care less about the whole GamePsycology beef. Also when i did that i was demoted btw. 

I still don't have an answer tho.

Market yourself to me.

• Why ExTeam?
  • Why you over Brut or Rootware or Erlandys or L2Scripts or any other of the 10s of developers offering services with proven history of quality?
  • Wheres your portfolio as a team?
  • What do you offer?
  • What makes you better?

I see amateurs trying to make a quick buck. Prove me wrong.

None trying to make a quick buck all do their jobs i dont have a problem to work with other guys they even can join us and do a development club where will be only trusted members..

None get my point i think..

1 minute ago, .Elfocrash said:

Someone has to buy from you though. That's why you are looking for members.

So bottom-line, you still didn't answer my questions.

The reason im looking members its my limmited time i need them to give them work...

Hello, guys don't get me wrong here but the 2 members .elfocrash (once global mod) and gamepsychology have already been banned in this forum once and while elfocrash is giving valid questions and did not provoke I think its to early some of the questions and about the second guy is just not worth the reply, about the topic is a new start for a team I personally dont know them but until they prove them selfs wrong is wrong to acuse them or downgrade what they try to do here.

4 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Disclaimer: Im just an observer to this topic and i want to write down my opinion because i didn't like your previous post aswell.

I totally disagree. Being a staffer should mean be an example to other-regular members. You can guess what would happen if every staffer around would flame/insult other members...Everyone would be Samuel L. Jackson using 4 times "muthafaka" in one sentence :P

Intopic: Good luck with this project. It's nice to see people with effort for any kind of things :)

I agree with you and i don't flame every single person in here, i just stated my opinion about this guy and his actions.

And also like it or not (not just you, but to get the point) we, the staffers are members here as well and we can speak freely and state our opinions like every single member here. If you believe that i flamed that hard then what can i say?!

15 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

I could not care less about the whole GamePsycology beef. Also when i did that i was demoted btw. 

I still don't have an answer tho.

Market yourself to me.

• Why ExTeam?
  • Why you over Brut or Rootware or Erlandys or L2Scripts or any other of the 10s of developers offering services with proven history of quality?
  • Wheres your portfolio as a team?
  • What do you offer?
  • What makes you better?

I see amateurs trying to make a quick buck. Prove me wrong.

Tbh i get what you're saying.

When we first created this team is because me and reborn we wanted to have a team getting jobs because most of the times he had to create a server or do some works for a server and they asked him for a website so he always told them to pm me, so we did this in order to discuss as a team about what a customer wants and do the jobs.

After that we invited SinisterSmile on our team because he could do something that me or reborn couldn't do and we invited Sam as well to be part of our team since we were in need of a web developer for some acps/scripts/websites coding.

Atm we work only me and reborn on the team since Sam and Sinister are busy i guess (since sam for example is off for days) so we're in need of more developers (web and java) not because we need more people to do more jobs but also to move our team we created in the first place to the next level and make our works more professionally.

All I get from this whole conversation is that these guys are trying to help other people who do their hobbies to get money from it. And that's a good idea considering that everyone these days is looking for a chance to get noticed.Without exaggerating they are just a TEAM which gives a platform to ME for example and helps me find someone who needs something that I am able to create ( for example, an html design). If the customer likes what he gets it doesnt matter if I am an amateur or no. It doesnt matter if my job for someone's eyes is garbarge and for someone else's is a piece of art. If the customer likes what he gets it doesnt matter from where it's coming from.

So,we cant just say that they are bad in what they do, if the customer is pleased , this is all that matters. By saying that they are bad all you do is comparing yourself with them. How else could you judge someone about his work if you , yourself, has no experience on it?

In conclusion, just back off ,they are doing what they love , they are helping newbies-experienced and even mid class (developers,designers,etc) to get a chance to have an earning.A simple example: I create an html which is just text and 2 buttons and then someone else creates an amazing stunning html with custom logo,custom buttons, custom background (custom-everything) and 2 foreigners come here and look at both of them side to side. They are judging based on what they see. The 1st one likes simple,vintage designs and the other ones likes the more customised version of it. It's not up to us to judge, it's up to the customer.I hope I've proven my point.

Edited by protoftw

50 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Btw im 25...calling me a scammer who you?wtf i saw your top Freya pack from one of your customers console was like a garbage and you took from him 1500euro for all this shitty work this is Scam cause the guy knows nothing even to upload a system on zippyshare...and you scammed him and more ppl im here like 3 years how much bans you got in total or even reports..everytime you will come with new profile and play a new fake person because you cant accept yourself a looser cause this is what you are nothing more nothing less..

i got 1500 euro from who? For a guy i worked total 2.5 year? Yes. but for a freya? Nop i did h5 coding. Sure you're a gipsy and a kiddo who gonna spread whatever info some random give you. Its internet its fine. Also i never called u scammer which prove that whatever u say is random and shit. Also i saw ur coding too and people who came to me and asked to remove ur codes (i saw ur vote system rofl) and recode a new one.  Also play a fake person? Where? Who? Damn the info you repeat are constantly invalid but its internet so as i mentioned before u can do it. Go EXTEAM!

Go find some people to feed your kids my friend. Even worst 25 yo with kids. :D Self consciousness. 

37 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Afc i don't deserve it. ! Yet u did respond so... Go EXTEAM!

Edited by GamePsychology