Maxtor dont give a fuck about buyers?Still Keeping Brut in site?

lFinalFantasyl

your father is dead cause of you
he didn't got that cancer for no reason
its because u are a garbage
junky mad man
I didn't lose even a penny from that reversal
lol
u don't own a srv u own a small interlude srv
and about 500k e u can only dream for them
u have not the capacity to own a server
u will die from a cancer too just like your dad
ull cry in pain
your gf will watch u
and the medicine u are talking about will eat your brain
junky useless greek
u don't even have a car
500k euro guy
now ill block u and ull no longer send even a msg
soon ull lonse your gf too
and your position in all srvs
mr. HGM :D
not even an owner
but me
ill open srv
and ill gain
cuz I got a brain
i can do everything u cant do :D
soon ull ask money from your gf (rofl) and she will broke up with u cause u are an useless greek :D
die from cancer that's my last word to u
watch out for the cancer :D

The last Words Of brutus.I start to think that maxtor dont give a fuck for buyers?This is the good morning on my skype!

Moirazei karkinous eley8era to paidi enw prospa8hse na me faei 200 euro.milaei gia ton nekro mou patera gia thn gynaika mou??mhpws na tou kanw mia pipa na xalarwsei to paidi??ela dld eleos me synoptikes diadikasies perimenw na mpei ta3h mhn me grafete sta @@kia sas

First of all , let's just raise our hands and pray for this young kid's english knowledge.Secondly, he is way too offensive , even I feel offended by the way he talks.I happen to know what's going on with this whole situation and I find it unfair and not well taken off..I guess there are proof posted about this fraud.Now you just have to wait , or even better , force your anger and make them notice you. If you don't have any luck, keep trying or just stop. It's up to you.

Edited by protoftw

proto i dont give a shit about my english...brut speak about my dead father,my girlfriend and share me cancer!!!i send 100% all details and nothing till now.....so im rly mad about the staff yes

3 minutes ago, lFinalFantasyl said:

proto i dont give a shit about my english...brut speak about my dead father,my girlfriend and share me cancer!!!i send 100% all details and nothing till now.....so im rly mad about the staff yes

Im not talking about you , Im talking about the text you chose to share with us. The text that shows us (brutus, bratus whatever his name is ) conversation with you.I would be mad if i was in your position. So , try sending a PM or an email to a member with a higher rank than you.

Edited by protoftw

We have already checked the topic..just wait any global to take action..im really sad about this text..i dont like this way

thats my private conversation with you means i can say whatever i want about whoever i want, the rules are inside the forum not outside, the forum and the moderators do not play on your dick, you cant tell them what to do you silly idiot.

[22/01/18 8:55:49 PM] *** go cry to your mum now to send you moneys to stay alive fuking turkish scammer ***

[22/01/18 5:51:25 PM] *** why u cancel me?u cant believe that a greek boy rip your fuking ass because ur are a shit scammer??why u dont go out there and say sry mother fusker??why??because ur a fuking turkish and u believe that u can do what ever you want ***

Edited by BruT

Just now, BruT said:

thats my private conversation with you means i can say whatever i want about whoever i want

first u try to scam me 200 euros.now because u didnt scam me u keep have an opinion??omfg why take so much time for the staff to ban you i cant understand!!!ur a fuking scammer what more to say !!

Just now, BruT said:

no u tried, but since i am damn smart you couldnt thats the whole situation. ;)

ur smart with saying that you share your skype to another person who scam me??kids excuses!!!maybe this guy flame my family ,my dead father and my girlfriend today also??where is the staff of this forum!!!buyers dont have protection here??

21 minutes ago, BruT said:

but since i am damn smart

There are some differences between a smart brain with a stupid smart brain.. Guess your position..

Brut you should be ashamed of yourself. I can't imagine how miserable your life is in order to spread such words. Besides, words are just words and have no meaning but talking like that you just show how immature/no emotion piece of garbage you are. Disgrace to humanity.

About your customer service, you're beyond trash, communicating with 1 word each time because you're bored to live. Putting your mood above your customer, telling to a forum that you are clever. LMAO. Pity you

Anyway even if you don't get banned, life will get you and in this case it already did, cause you proved that your dead inside.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• SweeTs locked this topic