Brut steal me 200 euros

lFinalFantasyl

@SajeD we, at least I, don't know what was the initial deal - I won't scroll and read for an hour all the chat with broken english. BUT that's true, if the deal was like "take a pack, add features (x,y,z...), when it's ready, let me test it, if all is okay, deal is done". Then sure, something is wrong here and the example about bike is legit. I paid for it, not your goddamn business what I'm gonna do with it.

Then what is the deal with all that "keep working for me, in exchange I'mma share 50% of donations"?

@lFinalFantasyl long story short, what was the deal and what did you change / what did he change over time?

1 minute ago, BruT said:

i hadnt even balance in my paypal so u dont rly hurt me.

It's gonna be negative if PP refund.

2 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

It's gonna be negative if PP refund.

ill cancel my card tomorrow and ill stop using paypal if scamming is that easy i wont use their site anymore. he claimed that his payment was unauthrorized he was going to scam me anyway even if he had his pack. thats why he didnt want to accept the deal. that guy is a pure liar, scammer and junky.

Edited by BruT

i dont give a fuck about this moneys i take back...i will not let you to steal more peoples from this community!!!u dont deserve even a shit there is a lot developers tryskell,melron,xdem,katara many many persons who fighting every day for their reputation!!!u dont give a fuck about mxc like u say me to skype conversations!!wait the administrator to prepare you!!!

this fool keeps talking like he can do shit, i just figure out that l2mafia isnt your server as u said liar, u own a small interlude server. i dont rly care about mxc i am just warning them that u are a scammer. thats why u didnt receive anything cause a friend of yours told me whats your plan, thats why i didnt keep any balance in my pp and deleted my credit/bank account.

Edited by BruT

im not owner of l2mafia bitch im just a head gm 12 years now...and u dont deserve more minutes in this communnity i cant undesrtand why they dont bann you to leave the nice persons have more work here!!!go eat more moneys from kids to your mother paypal...go scam on other sites not here kid!!

fool

Greece i have the best server l2mafia 12 years now and my first server stayed alive 7 years no wipe

[07/12/17 3:24:28 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: man from l2
[07/12/17 3:24:30 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: i wined
[07/12/17 3:24:33 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 5000.000 euros
[07/12/17 3:24:34 AM] Dev-BruTuS: u won
[07/12/17 3:24:35 AM] Dev-BruTuS: not wined
[07/12/17 3:24:37 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 500.000 euros
[07/12/17 3:24:42 AM] Dev-BruTuS: i don't believe u
[07/12/17 3:24:48 AM] Dev-BruTuS: 500k euro
[07/12/17 3:24:51 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: man before some years
[07/12/17 3:24:53 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 6-7

you are pure liar trickster and scammer hahaahha

Edited by BruT

11 minutes ago, BruT said:

fool

Greece i have the best server l2mafia 12 years now and my first server stayed alive 7 years no wipe

[07/12/17 3:24:28 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: man from l2
[07/12/17 3:24:30 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: i wined
[07/12/17 3:24:33 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 5000.000 euros
[07/12/17 3:24:34 AM] Dev-BruTuS: u won
[07/12/17 3:24:35 AM] Dev-BruTuS: not wined
[07/12/17 3:24:37 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 500.000 euros
[07/12/17 3:24:42 AM] Dev-BruTuS: i don't believe u
[07/12/17 3:24:48 AM] Dev-BruTuS: 500k euro
[07/12/17 3:24:51 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: man before some years
[07/12/17 3:24:53 AM] -            [G M] Convict *: 6-7

you are pure liar trickster and scammer hahaahha

i keep eating from this moneys till now and maybe i am rich...you are so newbie at all.i am on lineage 2 from gold seasons!!!

now check yours :

[4:29:24 μμ] Dev-BruTuS: you will get refund when the when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east
[4:29:36 μμ] Dev-BruTuS: look kid I am not interested in mxc
[4:29:44 μμ] Dev-BruTuS: you already "killed" my reputation
[4:29:50 μμ] Dev-BruTuS: get my acc banned and get lost of my face
[4:30:44 μμ] -            [G M] Convict *: man why u don't return my money to write that is all good we find a solution
[4:30:55 μμ] -            [G M] Convict *: another person loged from your account and use his paypal
[4:31:02 μμ] -            [G M] Convict *: to steal me
[4:31:05 μμ] -            [G M] Convict *: and end of story
[4:31:08 μμ] Dev-BruTuS: but I don't care about mxc

why they still keeping you here ??you dont care about mxc and u harrash the name of the community...so why administrator care about you i cant understand!!

i already bored you like i say to you yesterday...you are nothing for me just a gipsy...now go cry to your mum to send you some moneys for food!!and maxcheaters staff can close this section until they ban you if they want ofcourse!!if they not one more scammer will stay free to service fear at newbie owners and administrators who trying every day to find trusted persons via maxcheaters.

Brut : That's not even me, i gave my skype to an another semi-dev which is doing similar jobs and of course he us using so much drugs for which i am so sorry

i wanna cry for your reputation...what a child excuses!!!Saw me more hahahahaha!!

okay dudes calm your tits, firstly brut did not come here to apologise for his behavior but create other reasons and his stance is defensive that means he fucked up and he know that, now paypal has refund the money Brut is on rage mode but he never gave the pack.

conclusions

1) Brut has attemted to scam the buyer by holding him hostage without source (his words) the first days of server opened by changing the deal.

2) Before the refund he was not going to give him a shit cause until now he only trash talks while he could give a fucking date of him handling the source.

3) There is no second person or third THE ACCOUNT BRUT CLOSED THE DEAL not me not maxtor not my grandma

4) Brut threats the customer with load of shit talks UNACCEPTABLE!

5) Brut if you are pro and you work with $.$$$ you could refund and say "cant do the job take your money back" no matter if he is a gambler

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU GAMBLE

SPECIALLY WHEN HE IS A CUSTOMER TO YOU AND YOU ARE A SERVICE NO IF IT WAS ME I WOULD NOT GIVE A FUCK YOU HAD A JOB YOU HAD A DEADLINE EXTENSION AND YOU COME HERE TO TRASHTALK TO YOUR CUSTOMER YOU ARE TRASH!

BAN.

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

okay dudes calm your tits, firstly brut did not come here to ask sorry for his behavior but create other reasons and his stance is defensive that means he fucked up and he knows that, now paypal has refund the money brut is on rage mode but he never gave the pack.

conclusions

1) brut has attemted to scam the buyer by holding him hostage without source (his words) the first days of server opened.

2) before the refund he was not going to give him a shit cause until now he only trash talks while he could give a fucking date of him handling the source.

3) there is no second person or third THE ACCOUNT BRUT CLOSED THE DEAL not me not maxtor not my grandma

4) Brut if you are pro and you work with $.$$$ you could refund and say "cant do the job take your money back" no matter if he is a gambler

5) Brut threats the customer with load of shit talks UNACCEPTABLE!

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU GAMBLE

SPECIALLY WHEN HE IS A CUSTOMER TO YOU AND YOU ARE A SERVICE NO IF IT WAS ME I WOULD NOT GIVE A FUCK YOU HAD A JOB YOU HAD A DEADLINE EXTENSION AND YOU COME HERE TO TRASHTALK TO YOUR CUSTOMER YOU ARE TRASH!

BAN.

thnx for saying the truth @Nightw0lf . your english also is years better than mine!!

i think he must be banned because like i saied he trying to find excuses for kids and speak to me like i am a shit!!i see many persons know me in maxcheaters like @ipotonic and they didnt take position to defend me,im glad to see persons where didnt know me so good to saying the truth.dont let scammers in this forum,maybe administrator is greek but this forum is the best forum for lineage 2 services worldwide.i dont like to fight with members and im not the person who like to flame but this person make me to spend 50 euros to contact paypal so i can find the justice!!dont let anymore this guy to harrash the community.