interface DEADZ

ramzi44

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 4:12 PM, Celestine said:

contact author DEADZ and get it nobody will give paid version for free.

When i came here i just said , lol finnaly i found a place when people share what they have, for the good of the players , then i saw in every post WTS , MONEY etc etc. and i was like lol this site, its like i go and need to give $$ to the developers of the bots. 

Think about it , no1 helps others so  whats the point to being here ? Yeah wish u best and believe me your life wont get better wiht 20$ . Take care

5 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

When i came here i just said , lol finnaly i found a place when people share what they have, for the good of the players , then i saw in every post WTS , MONEY etc etc. and i was like lol this site, its like i go and need to give $$ to the developers of the bots. 

Think about it , no1 helps others so  whats the point to being here ? Yeah wish u best and believe me your life wont get better wiht 20$ . Take care

u are not even funny tho so then what is the point of developers to make something and give it free? we living on 2018 right is 20$ a lot for u ? just loled hard after this reply.

13 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

U're wrong at this,this point could be valid way back in past. In the past there were lot of release of different usefull things and tricks were not all worth to be premium,but now as you can see there is nothing more than bot softs or tools like interfaces. So for these days,these are very very usefull and can help you a lot and are the only things to do so,so why not prem? Also if a person worked hours or whatever on smth like that,why to share that easy? I guess u'd do same in such position,but whatever..

18 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

if its free share, it will be fixed after few hours, so whats a point of sharing for free?

if you pay for it, you have chance that autor will made update for u, but if its for free, whats a point waste of time for it?

34 minutes ago, Celestine said:

u are not even funny tho so then what is the point of developers to make something and give it free? we living on 2018 right is 20$ a lot for u ? just loled hard after this reply.

agree,but for playas this behaviour looks normal imo.probably they just can't understand that a thing that helps you so much in a game (almost play with no fingers) has a worth because of job done on it,it's ok,but they also have to understand the opposite position.

Edited by camenomat0

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

if its free share, it will be fixed after few hours, so whats a point of sharing for free?

if you pay for it, you have chance that autor will made update for u, but if its for free, whats a point waste of time for it?

+, and don't also forget the job done,i mean why would someone work on something and then just give it,soon interset on updating it will be lost,there will be no purpose at all.

Just now, LS13 said:

btw the only difference from 1.8 to 2.2 (basic differences not minor) are auto pots and augmentation?

pvp radar, fixed some stuffs, looks better

6 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Everyone are using the bots in "serbers", what can a player without much time and bot do in such situation?

The game is a game , and it should stays as it was for me. Honestly if i can make such interface as darkdelux i will share it with the community ,
bcs there are two variants if the devs encrypt the interface file on their server - it wont work , and if they dont. 
Anyway there are a lot of ppl , some1 are greedy , others are not. And i am quite sure that the owners of adrenaline and other programms like this , dont waste a lot of time of it. 
Just few extra $$ in the free time ...

4 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

Just few extra $$ in the free time ...

its called hobby, isnt it?

everyone have some hobby, someone playing football / hockey etc, someone working with pc and want get more $$$

or someone waste his free time for playing 1 week servers

Edited by AchYlek